FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Road Trip"
Part 4
by Christina D.
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Maria opened her eyes to a red blur which slowly transformed into three familiar shapes. It was the clock on the nightstand and it read 5:13. She yawned and then attempted to roll over for a stretch when she realized that something was weighing her down.

She craned her neck back to discover Michael lying behind her with one arm lazily draped over her waist. She stayed still for a moment, trying to decide what to do. She wanted to look at him more than anything just then so she decided to turn over. She was able to successfully maneuver her body in his direction without waking him. She watched him for several minutes before she dared move again. She knew that if he woke up, he would take his arm back and things would get awkward between them. She sighed. Gorgeous. The words fell soundlessly from her lips. His ravishing good looks never ceased to amaze her; it seemed that he grew more and more beautiful everyday.

Without realizing what she was doing, she raised her hand and lightly ran it over the side of his face. She took her index finger and ever so lightly traced his lips. They felt like satin. She sighed, letting her hand drop away from him. She was suddenly hit with an uncontrollable urge to touch his lips with hers. It had been so long since she had last felt them and she was tired of fantasizing about them, of daydreaming about her memories of those sweet days a few months ago. She felt her body slowly inch forward. She very softly laid an open mouth kiss on his protruding lower lip and felt an electric current run between them. She recoiled and brought her hand up to her lips. The were throbbing in a non-painful way. "What the hell...?" she muttered.

She slowly pulled his arm off of her and placed it next to his own body. Then she got up and went to the bathroom. She was shaking uncontrollably and her face felt extremely hot. She took some deep breaths and splashed some cold water on her face. She needed time to compose herself before she woke Michael up.

*****

Michael waited until he heard the door to the bathroom click shut before he opened his eyes. He grabbed one of the pillows and threw it over his face. "Oh my God! What is she trying to do to me?" he groaned. A few seconds later he put the pillow back where it belonged and stretched out on his back, staring at the ceiling.

He had woken up when he felt her turn to face him. He found it odd that even when he was asleep, he needed to be near her; that he had sought her out and made an attempt to wrap her in his arms.

When she had touched him, he had to fight to stay still. Her smooth palm caressing his face was a foreign gesture. He wasn't used to being touched by anyone, let alone having his face lovingly caressed by a girl. Not just any girl but Maria DeLuca, the only girl he had ever felt anything for.

When she had leaned in and kissed him, it took every ounce of energy he had, not to wrap her in his arms and physically express every feeling he had ever had for her. This was pure torture!

After a good stretch, he sat up, swung his legs over the side of the bed, and placed his elbows on his knees. He rubbed his face and then threw his head back. "I don't know how much more I can take of this," he said to the empty room.

"Hey sleepyhead," he heard her voice from behind him.

"Hey Maria," he said, turning around to look at her. "How did you sl..." he broke off in a gasp, his throat having gone dry.

Maria stood before him wearing nothing but one of the small hotel towels. It was extremely tiny and left very little to the imagination. He couldn't help but stare at the extreme amount of cream colored, baby- soft flesh that was exposed.

Maria flashed him a dazzling smile, ignoring his blundering, and said "How did I sleep?" He nodded. "Well, I slept really good. That bed was very comfortable," she said, stretching her arms above her head, making the towel ride up even higher. "How about you,"

"Uh, uh, yeah, I slept good too," he said.

"So, did you want the fist shower or what. I don't mind waiting if you do." she said sweetly.

"No you go...go right ahead." He said. Maria had to bite her lip to stop from laughing when she heard his voice crack.

"Okay. Thanks," she smiled at him and then walked away. She allowed the towel to begin to slip off of her as she walked away. It fell off just as she reached the door, and he caught just a glance of her completely bare back side. "I'll be out in a little bit," she called before closing the door.

Michael sat staring at the door where she had disappeared, not able to say a word. The image of her bare back side was burned into his mind, and he couldn't think of anything else.

*****

Maria leaned against the bathroom door and let out a rush of breath. He heart was racing and she was shaking just a little bit.

It took a few seconds for her to calm down, and then she smiled triumphantly and murmured, "Phase one down. Now onto phase two."

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.