FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Revenge"
Part 1
by Jenn
Disclaimer: I do not own Roswell, none of it.
Summary: Maria is mad at Michael and wants to tell him so.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: the songs are by Alanis Morrisette
Maria pounded on the door. ‘Please be there,’ she thought. She heard movement on the other side of the door. 'Thank God.’

Maria was on a mission. Michael had hurt her, had made her cry one too many times. This time it was his turn to cry or scream, or feel some other emotion other than anger or indifference. It was time for pay back.

Michael swung the door open. "What the hell do you want?" he asked when he saw who was standing there. She could see, though, that he wasn’t really mad. He looked hurt, sad, and intrigued.

Maria didn’t respond, she just gave him a little shove towards the inside of his apartment. He fell backwards, a look of surprise covering over the pain in his face. He stumbled and tried to catch himself from tumbling to the floor. Maria followed him into the room and slammed the door. Before he could regain balance she pushed him again.

"Who do you think you are?" she screamed in his face. "Do you really think I’m that stupid?" she asked pushing him again. "How long has this been going on? How long?"

"Maria, what are you talking about?" Michael pleaded, confused.

"You know what I’m talking about." Maria pushed him again. He just couldn’t seem to keep his balance. He fell into the bedroom. One more push and the bad tripped him and he flopped onto the bed. "Don’t try to play all good and innocent with me." Michael started to stand up, pushing himself off the bed.

"No way, you’re not going anywhere. Now lie down." Michael complied, a smirk on his lips. "Wipe that smile off your face. Now you listen here. I’m not going to be played. You can’t have me and then have Courtney on the side. I won’t stand for it."

"Who said anything about Courtney?"

"Um…Michael it was written all over your face when I opened the door to her apartment. I told you not to play cute and innocent." Maria went to the end of the bed. She climbed on near his feet and crawled up to meet his face with hers. "Now you’re gonna see what you missed," she whispered, her mouth an inches away from his. He tried to sit up and kiss her but she slipped her hand in between them and covered his mouth with it. "Uh, uh, that’s what you gave up. I told you, you can’t have us both."

"But Maria, I want you. I don’t want…"

"Should have thought of that earlier. Now stay there." Maria took her hand away and climbed off the bed. But Michael started to follow. She turned quickly and pounced on him. "What did I tell you? Bad boy. What are we going to do about this?" Maria had pinned him to the bed, her hands holding his wrists her body covering his. She looked around the room.

There was nothing there to tie him down with. She sat up and grabbed the front of his shirt. Maria tore it right down the middle, exposing his sculptured chest. His nipples peak and she could feel him, hard, near her leg. She smiled, a sly, knowing smile. Letting up one wrist at a time she pulled the torn shirt from his body. Before returning her second hand to keeping him down she grabbed the material in her mouth and ripped the shirt again.

She took one arm and with a little struggle tied it to the headboard of Michael’s bed. He didn’t fight her, but he certainly didn’t make it easy. She kind of enjoyed the challenge. She finished tieing the second one and sat back to admire her work. "There," she said, satisfied. "Can’t punish you if you’re not here."

"Maria, what the hell?" Michael said. His voice sounded strange, it was a mixture of pleasure, pain and confusion.

"You’ve been a very bad boy. For that I have to punish you." Again she crawled from the bed. But she stopped at his waist to unbutton his jeans. Standing at the bottom she looked at him then tugged at the bottom of his pants. She pulled them off and dropped them on the floor. Then she reached for his boxers. When they were on the floor with the pants she looked up at him. He looked so vulnerable, lying there, completely naked.

He was hot, she couldn’t deny that, but she couldn’t let herself get caught up in that. She wanted him, badly, wanted him touching her, kissing her, inside of her, but he didn’t deserve that. She did, but he didn’t. She would have to suffer for his sake. He needed to learn that she wasn’t going to let him walk all over her and then come back and expect her to fill his every need, uh uh.

She walked to his cd player. Maria could hear him pulling against his restraints. She shuffled through his cds and chose one. She put it in the player, programmed it to play the songs she liked best and hit play. Alanis Morissette’s voice filled the small room. Normally she didn’t really like the singer, but her music fit the mood. Why Michael had Alanis Morissette was beyond her imagination though. Maybe Courtney had already moved in.

>I want you to know that I'm happy for you
>I wish nothing but the best for you both

She swayed her hips seductively to the music. She could feel Michael staring at her, his eyes burning her back. She could always feel when he was looking at her. She reached for the bottom of her shirt, pulling it over her head and dropping it on the pile of clothes already on the floor. Then she dropped her skirt to the floor. All that was left was her socks and her underwear.

She turned in a slow circle, still in time with the music.

>You seem very well, things look peaceful
>I'm not quite as well, I thought you should know

She looked at Michael, still lying there. He had a look of pure torture on his face, but his eyes were burning with desire. She pushed one sock down with her toe, then the other. "You wanna see the rest, don’t you?" she teased.

"Mmm..huh.." he said nodding his head eagerly. She reached back and unclasp her bra, letting it hang loose on her body. In one swift movement she pushed down her silk panties and dropped her bra simultaneously. She could see Michael get harder at the sight of her body. At least she still turned him on. The punishment was sweeter.

>It was a slap on the face how quickly i was replaced
>Are you thinking of me when you fuck her

"You want this?" she pirouetted. "See what you gave up when you kissed her? You don’t deserve this. None of it. But I’m gonna give you a taste. Maybe it will teach you a lesson." She felt bad about what she was doing. Well, sort of. No one could image what she felt when she had seen that look of guilt on his face, or the smug look on that bitches face, when he answered that door.

"Mar…" Michael opened his mouth.

"No talking. Agreed." He opened his mouth to speak but she gave him the look of death.

>And i'm not going to fade
>As soon as you close your eyes and you know it

Maria walked back to the foot of the bed. "Look what you could have had. You could have had me, all of me. But no, that wasn’t good enough for you, Mr. Guerin." She practically spat his name out, her voice cold and distant. "You almost did a few times. I can’t believe I trusted you."

She crawled onto the bed, moving up, up. She brushed her belly against the tip of his erection. She felt it quiver beneath her. Maria stood up, one foot on each side of his hips. Michael couldn’t seem to take his eyes off of her.

>Sometimes is never quite enough
>If you're flawless, then you'll win my love

"You were never good enough for this. I was blind. Thank you for opening my eyes. God, I was so stupid." She leaned over placing her lips inches away from his face. "Why?"

Maria put a finger on his lips then placed both hands on his chest. She started to run her hands across it, but then dug her nails into it. She ran them down his torso, watching as his skin grew pink and raised. She shuffled her feet backwards and scratched down both hips, making sure to avoid his groin. Then she moved back up his body, scratching harder. She felt Michael wince.

"Can’t take a little pain?" she asked as her nails caught on his nipples. She pinched them, and then proceeded to move her hands to his neck, softer this time. When she reached his collar bone she dug her nail into his skin, deep. A small drop of blood followed her finger from the slit. She licked it away.

She stood up again, dancing over him. He watched her breasts as they swayed with her body.

> We'll love you just the way you are if you're perfect

Then his eyes moved down her body, drinking in every inch of skin. She let him watch her, caught up in her dancing. She reached her hands into the air, immersing herself in the music, almost forgetting Michael was there. Maria ran her hands down her body. She stopped when her right hand reached her breast. She kneaded it in her hand, throwing her head into the air.

She heard Michael pulling against his restraints. The sound pulled her out of her fantasy, but she did not stop touching herself. She knew he wanted to be the one pleasuring her. This was working better than planned.

>I don't want to be the filler if the void is solely yours
>I don't want to be your glass of single malt whiskey
>Hidden in the bottom drawer

She continued to fondle her breast while she slipped her other hand to her core. Maria slipped a finger within herself. It felt good, Michael had turned her on, but she wasn’t going to tell him that. She was supposed to be doing the turning on.

She rubbed her clit, a moan escaping her lips. Michael moved beneath her, but she couldn’t really care. She continued to rub her clit and let her right hand find its way to her center also. She was about ready to climax. A scream filled the room, and then her heavy breathing gasped in time to the beat of the song. She pulled her fingers from herself, they were dripping with her cum. She stared down at Michael.

"Wanna taste, baby? Do you wanna taste?"

"Yes, Maria please. Maria, stop torturing me, I didn’t…"

"You spoke. I told you not to speak." She placed her finger in her mouth, sucking it clean. Slowly she pulled it out, all the while looking into Michael’s eyes. She got her message across. "That’s what you get, baby. No more speaking."

"But…"

"Michael, do you like to torture yourself more? Fuck, you would think you enjoy this. You probably do. In your twisted mind, you’re probably saying ‘At least I got something.’ Well you better be happy with what you got. Cause never again, Michael, never again."

She pulled her hips down. Maria let the tip of his erection touch her opening. She came down on him hard and fast. Again he pulled at the restraints. She fucked him, making sure that she hit her G spot with each thrust. She could feel him ready to cum inside her. She slowed her rhythm and rocked in time with the music.

>What do you thank me
>What do you thank me for

Then she pulled out of him completely. She had not reached a second climax, but she could fix that later. It was he she cared about. She didn’t want to be pregnant by some alien that she no longer felt deserved her. And she didn’t need him getting anything more from this. He had gotten enough. She stood up again.

Michael’s eyes had filled with tears. She couldn’t help but feel sorry for what she had done. But it was the only thing she could do. She wanted him to remember her, but she wanted to make it clear she no longer cared for him, no longer wanted him to be happy, no longer needed him. Even though it was all a lie.

Maria left the bed and pulled her clothes on. She walked to the door of the bedroom. Before going through she turned to look at Michael one last time. "Sorry," she whispered.

Then she walked out, out of his apartment, out of the building and onto the street. Maria realized she had left him tied up. But deep down she knew he could have gotten out if he had wanted to. Why he hadn’t had perplexed her. Michael was certainly strong enough. Maybe he just knew she had to do that. Maybe he had liked it.

Tears started down her face.

> You've already won me over in spite of me
>Don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet

The words haunted her. It had been the last song to play as she had left.

>Your love is thick and it swallowed me whole
>You're so much braver than I gave you credit for

Michael had been hers, if just once he had been hers. He had let her control him. She had to admit, it had been him in control the whole time, the whole relationship had been his. Now she owned a piece of it. She had owned the end. Now it was over. And he was still in control. He would always be in control.

> You've already won me over in spite of me
>Don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.