FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Realities"
Part 5
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Wish they were mine..............but thrilled they exist. Thanks WB!
Summary: Sequel to Fantasies
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Note all the food references in both parts...............I've just started a diet.......can"t you tell? Even writing about sex makes me hungry! LOL. On a slightly more serious vein, I have noted, with interest, the amazing amount of information provided by posters on the boards concerning the resemblance of the Alien symbols to ancient languages, in particular the Etruscan culture. Please note* I acknowledge this fine sleuthing on behalf of all those who have made contributions. However, for the purposes of this piece of *fiction*, I have chosen the Maya culture as a focus, mainly due to its proximity to New Mexico, and I have taken much *literary license* with this story. Remember,people, like the T.V. series itself, THIS IS JUST FICTION. Enjoy and Have A Happy Holiday!
Max finished his meal in peace and sat with Liz quietly discussing their next course of action. Since he must return to work, Liz took it upon herself to inform the rest of the gang of their news. She thought it would be best if they met at Michael's place, for privacy. Max left the details in Liz's capable hands.

"Max, I think we should include Tess and Kyle in our search. After all, Tess is still a part of your team, and we may need her help, and Kyle has earned his right to be a member of the group, don't you think?"

He nodded in agreement. "You're right, Liz. They both deserve to know what's going on. Kyle may decide not to join in, but Tess would most likely jump at the chance. Give them a call and tell them about the meeting tonight. Then, let them take the next step. I've gotta get back. I'll pick you up at 8:00 and we'll drive over to Michael's. Tell Maria we'll pick her up on the way, okay?" He kissed her quickly as he headed back to the museum.

Liz immediately starting making phone calls. Luckily, everyone was at home and had no plans for the evening, so the meeting was set up. Tess was surprised to hear from Liz but was eager to hear what was happening. Since she was living with the Valenti's, now, Liz asked to speak to Kyle.

Liz expected his negative reaction, since he had virtually avoided contact with the group all summer. She patiently explained how important it was that he become an active member in their little gang. She asked him to at least make an appearance at the meeting with Tess and, after much coaxing, he agreed.

At 8:00, Max came for her and then drove to Maria's before heading over to Michael's. Alex had driven Isabel, while Tess and Kyle arrived together. Max proceeded to give the details of his meeting with his and Isabel's grandmother. Isabel covered her mouth in shock as Alex held her tightly. Her eyes filled with tears at Max's description and she buried her head in Alex's shoulder.

Max had to explain Liz's dream to Tess and Kyle, so they would fully understand what was going on. They both seemed uncomfortable hearing about the grandmother's prediction and secretly wondered if her orders had been carried out. It was understandable that they would have difficulty with this information, since Tess was supposed to have been Max's wife in their previous existence, and Kyle had dated Liz seriously the previous summer.

No one expected them to take this gracefully, but, surprisingly, they seemed to take it in their stride. The others didn't realize that feelings had escalated between Tess and Kyle since their enforced living arrangements, and they weren't as bothered by their old relationships as everyone had expected. That made the situation more tolerable for all concerned.

Max handed the brochure to Alex, asking him if he would be able to use it to find appropriate internet references. He said he would do his best, as he scanned the information provided, noting some key words as a starting point.

"How detailed a list do you want, Max?" he asked.

"Well, we know that the symbols were found in a cave, like the others, and we also know the approximate location of the cave in relation to the Mayan ruins. We should probably get a list of all the scientists who could possibly be involved in these discoveries, and how far back any written record of them exists. Anything else, Liz?"

"I think we should also find any other writings by people other than scientists. Your grandmother mentioned that she was an amateur archeologist, volunteering her services. There may be others like her, who have written accounts of their own discoveries..........and we should check religious writings as far back as is possible, because of the obvious connection with ritual. Anyone got any more ideas?" she asked.

"What about checking museums and churches, since we think their may be religious implications?" Maria pointed out.

Michael spoke up. " We should also check out the locals in the area, just like we did the Mesalinco Reservation. There may be more than one cave with these symbols and the people who live there may have more information."

"I can help Alex with the search," Kyle offered, " 'cause it sounds like there's gonna be a lot of information to retrieve."

"Thanks, Kyle," Max responded. "I think you're right about the amount of information."

"I'll help weed through the unnecessary garbage," said Tess. "Wanna help, Isabel?"

"Sure," she smiled at Tess.

"Well, that's a good start," enthused Liz. "Alex, you and Kyle should find anything you can, that will help, in that brochure, and then divide up the information. The rest of us will concentrate on the local area, getting a list of churches and museums, and also a list of the people who live there. There may be someone who is a local expert, you know, like a guide, who would cut down on unnecessary searching. It looks like we have our work cut out," she sighed.

"School starts in a couple of weeks, so the more time we can spend on this now, before we get bogged down with classwork, the better," Max brought up. "We also know that some of us are gonna need to take a trip down there, eventually, to check things out, so the more information we have ahead of time, the better."

"Spring Break," yelled Maria, as she threw up her hands in glee.

"Maybe not that far off, Maria," frowned Max.

"Winter Break," she yelled, and everyone laughed at her antics.

"Whatever," Michael rolled his eyes as he grabbed her by the waist and spun her around, planting a wet kiss on her pouty lips.

"Meeting's adjourned," she shouted as she mimed pushing everyone out of the apartment.

"We get the hint, Maria," Alex laughed. "Isabel and I have better things to do than watch you and Michael make out, don't we Love?" he leered at her suggestively.

She smirked at her jovial boyfriend and slipped her arm into his as they left through the door, closely followed by the other couples.

"Bye guys," Maria called after them. "See ya tomorrow to start our reeesearch. Byebye!"

----------------------------------

As they gathered outside, Alex turned to Kyle and told him he would give him a call in the morning to get a start on the research. Kyle nodded in approval as he got in the Mustang with Tess and drove off.

"See you guys later," Liz waved, as Alex and Isabel left for his house. She turned to Max and said," I think that went really well, don't you? I was so surprised when Kyle offered to help. I think he and Tess may be involved."

"Yeah, it looks that way," Max agreed as he glanced at his watch. "You know, it's only 9:00 so that means we have three whole hours to fill before curfew. I wonder what we can do with that time?" he grinned.

"I know what I'd like to do," Liz replied, as she slipped her hand down to scratch his crotch. He jumped in surprise and then leaned in to caress her bum.

"Yep," he stated," that's what I had in mind, too.

"The only question is where will we go? My house and your's are out. I guess we're stuck with the jeep," she sighed.

"Actually, I have the perfect spot," Max offered. The U.F.O. Centre. There's a couch in the backroom and I have the key!" he raised his eyebrows.

"What about Brody, Max? He practically lives in that cyber room of his."

"Brody has gone out of town for a couple of days, and left me in charge," he smirked.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" she cried as she grabbed Max by the hand, dragging him to the jeep.

"You're not eager, are you Babe?! he ragged her.

"Well," she replied," I haven't had my spanking yet, remember?" she said as she lowered her eyes seductively.

Max groaned, as he hopped into the jeep, and took off as fast as the speed limit would allow.

----------------------------------------

Max unlocked the door to the museum as he ushered Liz inside. They raced down the stairs and ran into the backroom, laughing as they dropped down onto the sofa in a tangle of half shed clothes. They gobbled kisses at each other, licking and slurping exposed skin as they continued to disrobe, until they both lay naked and panting.

Their hands roamed restlessly over bare flesh, thrilling at one another's touch. Then Max flipped Liz over onto his lap and raised his hand as if to slap her. She giggled uncontrollably as he brought his hand down and gently patted her on the bum.

"You call that a spanking?" she huffed.

With that, he slapped his hand down on her bare ass, and she yelped in surprise. She turned to look up into his amused face, as if daring him to do it again. He raised his eyebrows and brought his hand down a little harder. She jumped again, panting a little at the sting. She turned her flushed face in another taunt. His eyes grew darker as he slapped her again. She wriggled on his lap, moaning slightly, waiting for the next assault.

He slapped her bum another half dozen times, in quick succession, his breathing becoming a bit more laboured with each blow. Then, he lowered his head and tongued her cheeks, to wipe away the sting. By this time Liz was incoherent as she babbled and bobbed on his lap. She rubbed her heated flesh into his thighs as she writhed under his laving.

He flipped her onto her back and dove onto her, ravishing her craving flesh with his wet kisses as she held his head close to her body. She clawed at his back, leaving long scratches with her nails as he nursed her breasts, moaning and crying out as she ground her heat into him. She was wild with abandon as she grunted in pleasure.

"Max, make love to me," she begged. He reached over to retrieve a condom from his jeans pocket and fitted it over his hardened shaft. Then he grabbed Liz and settled her over his rigid sex, sliding her down until she settled on his lap. She used her knees to push up again, and with Max's help, she started a steady rocking rhythm while holding his shoulders for support. She pushed towards him to make contact with her swollen sex and closed her eyes as the tingling sensations grew in intensity.

Their harsh breathing filled the tiny space, sucking up all the available oxygen as they neared their climax.

"Max," Liz screamed, "Max, hold me, please.........Oh god Max, please."........she shrieked as she bucked out of control as her release came upon her. Max followed close behind as he drove into her with full force, screaming her name over and over, until, he too reached his zenith. His head dropped forward onto her breast, all hot and dripping with sweat.

Their chests heaved with relief, as they clung to each other, trembling in the aftermath of their lovemaking. Wild, hot sex...............and all because of a spanking!

"Omigod," Liz moaned, as she swished her damp hair on Max's shoulder. "Is it always gonna be this wild and crazy?"

"I dunno," he replied as he gulped in air. "Maybe..........Hah, that's Alien Sex, Babe...........HOT, HOT, HOT," he laughed. "Whew.......I'm beat!"

"Me too," she agreed, as she slid off his lap and lay on the couch. Max moved to the opposite end to get some breathing space, their legs entangled.

"Don't let me fall asleep, Max," she yawned.

"Hmmm, no I won't," he replied sleepily and before they knew it, they had both drifted off, lying on the couch in their nakedness. They didn't sleep for long, because their cooling bodies started to shiver.

"Max, thanks for keeping me awake," she accused.

"I'm sorry, Babe, I'm just so tired."

"Take me home, please. I have got to get some rest. Thank God I can sleep in tomorrow. I don't work until the Lunch shift, and it's just for four hours."

"Well, I'm here all day again, until Brody gets back on Thursday," he groaned.

"Alright Max, that's it! Get dressed and take me home." She struggled off the couch and pulled on her clothes while Max did the same. "Don't forget to throw that away," she said, gesturing to the used condom. He picked it up and threw it under some paper in the trash can. Then he put his arm around Liz's shoulder, and walked with her to the stairs and up to the main doors. They crossed over to the Crashdown and back to the side entrance to the apartment.

Max leaned down to kiss her tenderly. "Good night, beautiful, I love you."

She leaned into him, looking up into his handsome face and said," Good night to you, my handsome prince. I love you, too."

Then she turned and he pushed her gently through the door and up the stairs.

"I'll call you tomorrow, Liz, around lunch time."

"Okay, hon," she called back as she practically crawled up the stairs.

He laughed to himself as he walked to the jeep and headed home for some much needed rest.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.