FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Realities"
Part 3
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Wish they were mine..............but thrilled they exist. Thanks WB!
Summary: Sequel to Fantasies
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Note all the food references in both parts...............I've just started a diet.......can"t you tell? Even writing about sex makes me hungry! LOL. On a slightly more serious vein, I have noted, with interest, the amazing amount of information provided by posters on the boards concerning the resemblance of the Alien symbols to ancient languages, in particular the Etruscan culture. Please note* I acknowledge this fine sleuthing on behalf of all those who have made contributions. However, for the purposes of this piece of *fiction*, I have chosen the Maya culture as a focus, mainly due to its proximity to New Mexico, and I have taken much *literary license* with this story. Remember,people, like the T.V. series itself, THIS IS JUST FICTION. Enjoy and Have A Happy Holiday!
The shower spray was hot and needled their skin, massaging the aches from their overused muscles. Max washed Liz's hair with his shampoo and rinsed out the bubbles. She, in turn washed his hair, as he bent forward to give her access. Then they soaped each others bodies, taking their time as they ran prodding fingers into sensitive locations.

"Max, I adore playing with your penis. I just love it. I wish I could take it home with me every night and just stroke it as I lie in bed. It's so big and hard, but the skin is so soft," she sighed as she ran one hand up and down his shaft, while the other one cupped his hanging sac. She gazed at it with longing, as she rinsed it off and bent down to suck it into her mouth.

Max couldn't respond because he was too busy holding himself up against the shower stall, while Liz performed miracles on his eager flesh. He groaned as she took him deeply into her mouth, running her tongue over the sensitive tip and sucking on the juices that signalled his readiness. He shoved his hips forward and backward as he vainly tried to get more air into his starved lungs.

He watched Liz as she devoured his shaft, and knew that he would explode any second now. He tried to pace himself, because this felt so good and he wanted it to last, so he stopped his rocking and concentrated on what she was doing. Soon, however his animal instinct took over and he rocked his hips in a frenzy as he let himself fill her mouth with his essence. He yelled in pleasure as the jolts drove through his body, causing his knees to buckle beneath him. He held onto the shower tiles with his flattened palms, as he felt himself sliding down their slippery surface. He ended in a heap on the shower floor, as he held his flushed face in his hands.

Liz smiled inwardly at her ability to bring a king to his knees, chuckling at the unstated reference to the power behind the throne. She gazed down at this Adonis at her feet, who, at this moment, looked more like her slave, begging for mercy. He leaned in to kiss her calf, it being the only task he could perform at this juncture and she accepted the gesture with gratitude, as she ran her sole over his thigh.

His head leaned back on the wet tiles as he locked eyes with hers, and he smiled weakly as the spray cleansed his countenance. He closed his eyes and groaned as he tried to raise himself off the tiled floor and, with Liz's assistance, he stood upright, holding onto her for support. His arms draped loosely around her shoulders and he kissed her on the lips lightly.

"You can take it home any time you want," he finally managed to croak. "Just make sure, you take me with it, sometimes, so I get a little pleasure from it, too," he joked.

She smiled up at him as she pecked his chest and then turned to exit the shower, when he pulled her back into his embrace.

"Not so fast, Princess. Now its your turn," he growled, as he leered down into her aroused eyes. He lifted her straight up as he gave her a full mouthed kiss, his tongue snaking between her parted lips as he began a full exploration of her sweet mouth. She met his tongue with her own, battling for dominance in her cavity, unwilling to yield to his assault, just yet.

She was shoved up against the tiled wall, held in place by his body, as he continued to duel with her tongue. She breathed in through a space in her lip, not wanting to break their connection. Max gradually began inching her body up along the slippery wall, bringing her mound closer to his mouth, as his tongue followed her progress, running along her body............ from neck............ down breasts........... down abdomen...................down to her dark, brown curls until it reached its final destination.

He moaned as he opened her up, eyeing her swollen sex, before plunging his tongue against it, swirling and flattening it as he forced groans of ecstacy from her throat. She brought her thighs up to rest on his shoulders, as he plunged into her depths and then back up to her nub. Her head was thrown back, as she grimaced in pleasure. One hand lay flat against the tile for support, while the other one wrapped around his head, encouraging him on in his endeavours.

He groaned and grunted like a demon as he ravaged her hot, creamy flesh. His hands supported her bottom as he laved between her folds. Liz could feel her explosion nearing, as her juices flowed like wine from her passage into Max's gulping mouth. Her breathing reached a zenith, wheezing from her parched lungs as the first wave hit and her mouth opened in a loud moan, increasing in pitch and volume until it shrieked from her chest cavity. Her pelvic region was on fire as she jerked in Max's face, pushing him into her with her hand to increase the pressure on her sex. She ground her hips savagely as she came, shouting his name with a pitiful fury.

As her release died down, her legs collapsed from his shoulders, and he held her tightly, as she slid back down the wall. Max leaned behind her to shut off the water, then lifted her out and onto the bath mat, where she immediately crumpled onto her bottom. She trembled in exhaustion as he towelled her off and she accepted his attentions gratefully, too weak to perform the task herself. He quickly dried himself and then picked her up in his arms and carried her back to his bed.

He laid her down gently and joined her, wrapping them in his warm blankets. She snuggled into his chest, sighing with pleasure as he held her protectively, idly thinking that to be loved so ardently, was overwhelming. Sometimes, it frightened her, because it was such a powerful force, and she didn't think that she could sustain such a level of feeling. Then, she would catch him gazing at her with such devotion, that she felt uplifted by his strength and purpose. She felt honoured by his love because it was so pure and natural and she hoped she would always be able to return it with equal fervour.

They lay together, enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking, breathing quietly and taking in each other's scents. He brought her fingertips to his lips and kissed each one individually. His other hand, absentmindedly massaged her abdomen. This action, brought their thoughts thundering back to their immediate situation. Liz was the first to speak.

"Max, whatever happens, I love you and we'll get through this together."

He pulled back to watch her expression. He felt her fear, but he also felt her utter devotion to him and this gave him the courage to face this predicament head on. He squeezed her hand and said, " If there is a baby, it will be surrounded by love. We'll love it, our families will love it and our friends will love it.........that much I do know. It will be a shock to everyone, at first, but once they get over it, I know they will accept the news. It's gonna be hard raising a baby at our age, but I'm hoping that, if this does happen, that the people we love, will come through for us and help in any way possible."

"I don't feel ready for this responsibility, Max, but it's not like I'll be doing it on my own. We'll just have to grow up a little faster. I just wish I had a bit more time to do it," she mumbled under her breath.

Max squeezed her closer to him and just nodded. They remained in bed with their arms wrapped around each other, until they drifted off to sleep. Luckily for them, Isabel arrived home before her parents, and knocked quietly on Max's door. She had seen Liz's car parked outside their house and hurried inside to warn them.

"Hey, lovebirds," she remarked sarcastically, "Mom and Dad will be home soon. Don't you think you'd better get up?"

They thanked her and quickly got dressed, heading out to the living room to chat with his her. Isabel had made a quick snack for them, and they relaxed, with their light repast, asking Isabel about her evening.

Soon, they heard their parents car and looked up to see them entering the foyer.

"Hi guys," Mr. Evans exclaimed. "Still up, I see. Making sure we got in on time, were you?" he joked

"Hi Liz," Mrs. Evans smiled. "It's so nice to see you, again. Did you enjoy your trip with the girls, last weekend?"

"Oh, it was great thanks, Mrs. Evans," Liz replied. "But it's great to be back, too. Did you enjoy your dinner?"

"Yes, it was wonderful. It's been a while since we've seen our friends, so we had a lot of catching up to do."

"Well, I'd better be getting home. It was nice seeing you both again," Liz stated politely and they nodded at her, as Max walked her to the door. They discreetly went into the kitchen as Max stood in the foyer, kissing his girlfriend good night. If they only knew how they'd spent their evening...........but, they were young once, too and probably not all that innocent, either.

"Call me, when you get home," Max implored.

"Mmmm, I will." she promised as she gave him another tender kiss.

"I love you," he whispered into her ear as she turned to leave.

"I love you, too," she murmured.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.