FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Realities"
Part 13
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Wish they were mine..............but thrilled they exist. Thanks WB!
Summary: Sequel to Fantasies
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Note all the food references in both parts...............I've just started a diet.......can"t you tell? Even writing about sex makes me hungry! LOL. On a slightly more serious vein, I have noted, with interest, the amazing amount of information provided by posters on the boards concerning the resemblance of the Alien symbols to ancient languages, in particular the Etruscan culture. Please note* I acknowledge this fine sleuthing on behalf of all those who have made contributions. However, for the purposes of this piece of *fiction*, I have chosen the Maya culture as a focus, mainly due to its proximity to New Mexico, and I have taken much *literary license* with this story. Remember,people, like the T.V. series itself, THIS IS JUST FICTION. Enjoy and Have A Happy Holiday!
After dinner, Max called Liz, as he promised.

"Hello," she answered.

"Hey, Babe, how you feelin'?"

"I feel great, actually, but I miss you," she pouted.

"How about I pick you up in half an hour, and we'll go for a drive?"

"Sounds great, Max. I'll be ready," she replied enthusiastically.

Max arrived punctually, as usual. Liz wondered how he managed to do that. It's like he had a stop watch, or something, and waited until the last second before he arrived. It was uncanny, to say the least.

She smiled as she answered the door to his ring, grabbing his hand as she pulled him close for a snuggle and a kiss.

"Hi, Max," Liz's dad waved in salutation. "How's everything goin'?"

"Oh, everything's just great, Mr. Parker," he smiled, as he hugged Liz around the waist."You?"

"Can't complain," he replied. "So, where are you two off to tonight?"

"We're just going for a drive, Dad. We won't be late, I promise."

"Well, you make sure of that, young lady. "You've spent two weekends away. I'm starting to forget what you look like," he joked.

"Dad," she rolled her eyes in mock derision. "I promise I won't be late, tonight, okay?" as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Okay, Lizzie. Have a good time. See ya Max."

"Yeah, bye Mr. Parker," he replied.

When they got downstairs, Max turned to Liz. "What was that all about?" he asked.

"Oh, they kinda gave me the third degree about being away so much lately. I don't think they suspect anything, but I better watch it for awhile, just in case."

"Okay, we'll be back on time tonight, for sure. I couldn't bear it, if we couldn't see each other."

"Me, too," she replied. "So, where are we going, anyway?"

"I'd like to take a run out to the house, and have a closer look at the property. We've only seen the inside," he smiled at her knowingly," and Id like to see what else is on the property."

"Yeah, I'd like to see it, too. Okay, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"

Max started up the jeep and took the road out of town, towards their property. When they arrived, he parked the jeep out front, and took Liz by the hand. They had about two hours of light left, and they wanted to make the most of it. They walked around the side of the house, passed a massive planting of cacti, towards the back of the property.

It was a pie shaped lot, wide at the back, and tapering towards the front. The reason for this, was that it was bounded on its sides by two small ravines, which probably held water in the late spring, but were bone dry now. The land stretched back 584 feet from the road, and was 365 feet wide at the rear property line, and 260 feet wide along the front, resembling a trapezoid.

The house itself sat back about 75 feet from the main road, along the median of the property. Its outer dimensions were 65 feet wide by 30 feet deep.

The perimeter of the property was planted with native shrubs, requiring very little maintenance. The grass was a low growing variety, suitable to the desert conditions, which also needed little attention. Any way you looked at it, it was a huge backyard, with lots of potential for development. It was exciting just to think of the possibilities........Max's first thoughts leaning towards sporting facilities.........a pool, basketball court, tennis court.........while Liz pictured flower beds and swing sets. Already, they felt the need to compromise, but since they didn't have the money for any of these ideas, yet, they just enjoyed the dreaming.

"Let's go inside," he said. "I'd like a coffee. Maybe we can watch some t.v., too."

"Alright," she agreed, and they held hands as they walked around to the front, and in through the door. "I'll go put the coffee on, Max, while you see what's on t.v. We're gonna have to pick up some more groceries tomorrow, especially since the guys are coming for a barbeque on Wednesday night. I hope you're not working a twelve hour shift that day."

"No, just a regular 8 to 4, like most days," he replied, as he headed for the den.

"Good, 'cause I'll need some help with the food preparation.........I think the girls promised to bring something, too. Maybe we can convince Maria to bring some more pies," she winked.

"No way!" Max exclaimed as he popped his head out. "I'm not having any food fights in this house!" he retorted.

"I'm just kidding, Hon. Relax. Anyway, you can always clean it up with a wave of the hand, right?"

"Liz, I mean it....No food fights!"

"Oh well, I guess I'll throw out this can of Ready Whip....we wouldn't want anybody getting the wrong idea," she teased.

"Huh!" Max exclaimed. "You bought some more of that stuff?" he swallowed with difficulty, as he moved slowly towards the kitchen.

"Yeah," she replied innocently, " You know, just in case company drops by."

"Company?" he squeaked.

"Why, Max, what's wrong? You look a little flushed, sweetie. Are you feeling alright?"

By this time, Max had reached the kitchen, and stood directly in front of Liz, pinning her to the counter. He took deep breaths as his fingers twitched on either side of her face. His hands cupped her cheeks, and he leaned in slowly to kiss her generously on the mouth. Liz's breathing had also deepened, and her flushed cheeks burned into Max's palms as she moaned at his advances.

They rubbed against each other, Liz holding onto Max's waist for support, while feeling his hardness pressing into her belly. They swayed back and forth, and then he lifted her onto the counter, her short skirt riding up her thighs to reveal her dampened panties. He could feel the tremendous heat pulsing from her groin area, and he moved a hand down to cup it as well.

Liz breathed in sharply, as she arched forward to give him access. He teased the elastic away from her legs, and poked his finger between her swollen lips, dipping into her creamy juices and swirling them up to her engorged sex. She pulled at his button and zipper, dragging out his stiff shaft, and rubbing it along its length. He moved in closer as she placed its tip to her panties, moaning in pleasure at the feel of his throbbing erection.

He stopped long enough to pull her panties down, and then took the can of cream, and sprayed it between her slick lips, which he held open with his other hand. He groaned as his imagination took over, tasting her before he had even come near her mound, his tongue pushing out of his mouth on his way down. She watched his progress, and trembled in anticipation, until she finally felt his hot breath as it blew on her clit.

She cied out and threw her head back, as the tip of his tongue flicked her swelling, and she grabbed his dark head to bring him closer. He kept teasing her, never giving enough pressure for relief, as she tried vainly to move herself forward. She growled in frustration, doing what she could, pushing on his head, but he refused to budge. She moved her own hand down to massage herself, but he grabbed her wrists and placed them on the counter.

Then he sprayed more cream on her inner folds, licking it up again, flicking, but not maintaining contact long enough to satisfy her.

She writhed on the counter as she growled deep in her throat, finally begging him to stop this torture. That's what he was waiting for and he dove in frantically lapping and swirling at her nub, and running his tongue down into her passage and back up. She rocked and ground into him until she exploded into his greedy mouth, her juices coursing down her pulsating passage and into his sucking maw.

She screamed loudly, calling his name as she felt herself sinking into oblivion, and he reached up to catch her as she continued to vibrate under his ministrations. He pushed forward as he stood up and entered her for the second time, with no protection, and was still amazed at the difference. He felt her more now, like he was a part of her walls, and he plunged in and out like a madman set free.

He kissed her slack mouth, sucking on her lips passionately, moaning and groaning as he tasted her. She tasted herself and sighed shamelessly at the thought. He moved faster as she pushed forward to meet him, until his release came and he threw back his head, grunting at the effort it caused. His essence flowed into her and he sobbed at the thought of his juices mingling with hers.

She sobbed, too as she also came again, squeezing her thighs against his hips as she bucked from release. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him with all the passion she could muster. He returned the kiss with the same fervour as he sank against her chest, his top soaked with sweat.

"Omigod, that was unbelievable!" he exclaimed.

Liz moaned as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Oh Max, I hope it always feels this good!" she sighed.

"If I have anything to do with it, it will," he vowed. He pulled her off the counter and carried her to their bedroom as he collapsed on the bed next to her, pulling the duvet over them. Liz was still wearing her top, while Max was fully clothed. They didn't bother to disrobe, too exhausted to care as they reached out for one another, to form some kind of contact.

"Well, that's the third room in the house we've christened," she chuckled. Only five more to go, unless you count the computer alcove, and that makes it six. Oh, and the second bathroom," she added.

"Oh, everything counts," Max insisted. "Plus we have that whole backyard to work on....... and the front. Of course, that'll have to be night work," he grinned. "I think we have enough property here to keep us busy for a long time.....and then whenever we redecorate, we'll have to start all over again."

She turned on her side to face him, a look of love plastered to her face. "I wonder is it like this for everyone at first?" she asked quietly.

"I don't know," he replied. "As long as we're happy, that's all that matters."

"We'll have to go soon, Max. Let's snuggle for a bit."

She moved into his waiting arms, sighing as she laid her head on his muscled chest.

"We've got an hour yet before we have to leave.....how about that coffee?" he suggested.

"I'm too lazy to get up," she moaned. "You can have some if you want," she said as she nestled down into the covers.

"I'll bring some in for both of us," he said.

He brought in two mugs and placed them on the night stands, then grabbed the remote and switched on the t.v., lying down next to Liz's warm body.

He surfed the channels, looking for something interesting.........the funny thing was that Max rarely watched t.v., and here, they had bought a house with four! He did enjoy watching videos, though, and decided to invest in some dvd's, since they now owned four machines. He couldn't find anything that captured his attention, so he switched off the set.

Liz was flipping through a magazine, while Max fiddled with the t.v.. It was a copy of a recent National Geographic, and oddly enough, contained a very in depth article on the Maya culture. She pointed this out to Max, who leaned over her shoulder to scan the article, as he sipped his coffee.

There were some amazing photos, and she grew excited as she recognized a picure of the temple they had been researching. The article talked about the hieroglyphics, and their possible significance to the Mayas. Then, she spotted a tiny picture in the corner of the page and the caption mentioned the name of the guide.

"Max, we should find out more about this person.....maybe he will have some information we can use."

"Yeah it's worth a shot," he murmured into her ear, as he set his coffee down.

"Max," she giggled," we don't have time!"

"Sure we do," he whispered as he started to pull her top over her head. "We'll make it a quickie," he said as he rained kisses down her neck and across her soft breasts. He unhooked her bra, and exposed her perfect mounds, highlighted by her perky nipples, which he sucked on greedily.

Liz gave in as he suckled her, feeling the electical charges jolt through her passage, as she felt her juices flowing. His hand moved immediately to her heat as though he sensed her urgency, massaging her already puffy nub. She moved under his touch, enjoying the double sensations of her nipples and her sex being fondled simultaneously.

He stopped to remove his own clothes quickly, kicking off his shoes and pulling off Liz's as well. He lay down beside her and pulled her on top. She glided down on his stiff erection, letting it sink slowly into her opening, sighing as she felt him go deeper. His own face mirrored her passionate countenance, as they began their slow sexual maneuvres. He held her by the hips, giving her assistance as she moved up and down on his shaft, using her knees as leverage.

Their pace mounted as they were overcome by their stirring passions, their breathing quickening in sync. They watched each other as their expressions echoed their feelings.........mouths open to catch every molecule of oxygen, eyes half shut in arousal............. until the dam broke and they exploded in unison, flinging their heads back as they cried out their release.

Liz fell forward onto Max's chest, and he wrapped his tingling hands around her upper body. They huffed in deep breaths, laughing at their randiness. Liz rolled off Max, flopping to the side, as he slid out of her.

"Whew," he wheezed," That was great! See, I told you we had lots of time." He reached over and tickled her belly.

"STOP," she screamed, giggling as she tried to fight him off. "Okay, that's it! I'm getting up and we're getting dressed." She pranced around the room, picking up her discarded clothes, as he watched her with undisguised lust. She glanced up and cried, "No way, Max! We have to go!"

He jumped out of the bed and dived at her, tickling and gnawing her helpless body.

"MAAAX!" she cried defensely. "Give it up!" She made a playful swat at him to punctuate her message.

"Okay, Party pooper!" he said as he eyed her soulfully. He laughed at her antics, as she tried to get dressed while keeping a watchful eye on him. He, too, started dressing, determined to get her home at a reasonable hour. Soon, they were ready to leave. They turned off the coffee machine, and put their mugs in the dishwasher, before turning out the lights, and locking the door securely.

Before long, they pulled up in front of the Crashdown, and Max hopped out to open Liz's door. As usual, he walked her to her door and waited to see her in, kissing her good night, with promises to meet tomorrow at lunch.

----------------------------

The lone occupant of the grey car, sat and watched their pathetic romantic exchange, looking disgusted.

Part 12 | Index | Part 14
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.