FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"The Real Deal"
Part 1
by Roshell Jubilee
Disclaimer: What if they're not mine. Doesn't mean I can't have any fun with them.
Summary: Michael and Isabel find out the truth of their past.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Why did I have to find out this way. Why couldn't our mother have told us when we contacted her. I just don't know who to believe anymore.

***

Isabel: Max do you really think what our mother said was true about us?

Max: I don't know what to believe, now go to sleep.

She walks off to her room still wondering about her true destiny. She gets into the covers and finally drifts off to sleep.

You see Michael and Isabel alone in the desert. He comes to her and kisses her. Isabel is amazed it's as if she can really feel him. He slowly puts his hand on her shoulder and takes off her dress. Isabel doesn't know what to do, it's like she's being controlled. He slowly takes he down with him and undresses himself. Just then we see another girl walk past them. She points to Isabel and she starts to get a lot of weird flashes.

Isabel: Who are you please help me!

She wakes up gasping for air and is quite dazed. She gets out of bed, switches on her desk lamp and looks in the mirror. She has a glowing hickey, that Michael gave her.

***

The next day at school she sees a new girl putting he books into the locker next to Max's. It's the same girl from her dream. Isabel walks over to Max and pulls him into the janitors closet.

Isabel: My god Max, that's the girl from my dream. She's so-

Max: Beautiful, I mean when did you have a dream.

Isabel: Last night and um Michael was in it. She walked past us and she pointed. It like she was crying for joy or something.

Max: Alright, I'll talk to her find out where she came from. Don't worry ok.

He gives her a hug and walks off to her. As soon as Max comes near her he gets a flash of him on their planet persuading the girl to give in and kiss him. When he comes back to earth he approaches her.

Max: Hi I'm Max. You're new here right?

Roshell: Yeah I am oh my name is Roshell.

She holds out her hand and when he takes it he gets another flash, this time it's of Michael and Isabel naked in the desert. He pulls his hand away and looks at her thinking she looks familiar.

Roshell: Well I have to get to class, it was nice meeting you.

Max stands there frozen, and then when he comes back to his senses, he realizes Michael is tapping on his shoulder.

Michael: Did you see the new girl? She looks so familiar.

Max: Green eyes, reddish brown hair, and a pretty face? Yeah, I know why.

Michael: Well do tell Maxwell or are you going to keep this to your self again?

Max: Let me handle it. We have to meet at the rock formation. Get some answers.

***

They all ride in the jeep and to their surprise Tess's car and a red convertible are already there. They cautiously get out and start to climb the formation. They see Tess with a worried expression.

Tess: This is something you have to see.

Max: What are you talking about? Who's car is that?

Tess: Why don't you go in and see for yourself.

She moves out of the way and they see Roshell in there with her hand brushing the wall. She sweeps her hand and a silver hand print appears on the wall. When Isabel enters she has another

flash: Michael kisses her neck as she moves downward. He takes off his pants and goes into her. She moans and sees Roshell again in the distance.

Isabel: Oh my god. Your one of us.

Max ignores her comment and is still looking quite bewildered.

Max: How did you get in here?

Roshell: The same way you do.

Isabel: Max I knew she looked familiar she was trying to tell us something, me and Michael. Then you said she gave you a flash too. Don't you get it, she has to be one of us!

Roshell: Hey you're right but I didn't give anyone flashes. Oh and I'm not really one of you but I kind of am. So will you just give me a second and I'll prove it to you.

She continues sweeping the wall with he hand until the four square symbol appears. She touches each square and the four twitch. When she touches the lines another chamber opens.

Roshell: This is the one I was born in. They sent me in secret because they didn't want me to find you. I am your guide, I can tell you your past, present, future and true destiny on earth.

Tess: We already know our destiny we were meant to be together.

Roshell: The real deal is that your mother is liar, she had me killed on our planet. You all came out to see what the commotion was and he killed all of you as well. They cloned us and added human DNA. So we could live here on earth out of harms way.

She stopped and pushed past them and walked out of the pod chamber. Max follows after her and so does Tess. Leaving Michael and Isabel alone.

Isabel: Michael, did you have those dreams of us together?

Michael: Yeah but I don't know what they mean. It's um getting kind of late. We should go.

Isabel stays awhile longer and then gets another flash:

"Why won't you believe me Max? You have to be with Tess!" We see Roshell on their planet with Max.

"I don't care I love you okay, just let me in," He takes her in his arms and they kiss. She stays in his arms.

Isabel comes back and she runs out of the chamber. She catches up with everyone and looks at Max. He is holding Roshell's hand.

Isabel: Wait you guys she really is one of us I had a flash. She's telling us the truth. I knew it so please just hear her out.

Roshell: I know you'll find this hard to believe but your mother lied to you. She doesn't want you to know what really happened. I know this is going to be weird but Max, you have to hold me, so I can pass the vision.

He takes her close to him and Isabel sees Tess isn't to happy about this. Max encloses his arms around her and he gasps.

You see Max holding Roshell's hand as they walk by into a garden. He puts his arms around her as he kisses her forehead. An assassin comes forward and shoots a type of laser gun shooting Roshell. Max yells and takes her dead body into his arms. Tess runs in to see what the commotion was. The assassin shoots her down too. He fires at Max taking his life. Michael and Isabel come in as the assassin shoots Isabel then Michael. You see a bloody scene until it shifts over to a lab and you see the pods being constructed.

Roshell can't take anymore of this and she breaks away wiping her tears. Max looks into her eyes and kisses her cheek. She stays in his arms.

Max: She's telling the truth.

They all walk off into the darkness. Isabel thinks about Alex and from the look on Michael's face he was thinking about Maria. They whole group knew that Max was not thinking about Liz, but someone else.

The real deal was that they didn't know their destiny and how things were going to turn out. They did know they would get some help on the odds and that maybe they should stay on earth in the little town of Roswell..........................

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.