FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Purple Passion"
Part 1
by Syndee Thomas
Disclaimer: The characters are THE WB'S.
Summary: Sequel to Crab Nebula in Taurus. Liz faints after Max questions her about a hickey that he suspects was put there by a shape-shifter pretending to be him.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Theme started in "Treasures Found"(CD Afterhours) and continues in order "Tess to TESS," "Reflections," "The Baby Nexus," and "Crab Nebula in Taurus."
Max anticipates Liz's collapse and in one swell swoop gathers her into his arms.

Her limp body, legs and arms dangling and her head thrown back exposing her neck and the telltale passion mark, appear lifeless.

Max adjusts her body to more evenly distribute her weight and her hair cascades over his arm nearly touching the ground.

He has a flash of a similar incident where her hair is touching the floor. She is sitting astride and moving to the rhythm of love when she yells out his name in her moment of estacy. She stretches her arms above her head and slowly leans back until her hair touches the floor beside the bed.

Max shakes the image out of his head and is about to call to the others when he gets another flash.

Liz is on her knees, her hands gripping the headboard of her bed, as his hands hold onto her hips as he slowly eases himself in and out of her tight warmth.

She moves her hair to one side exposing her neck and Max runs his hands up her hips to her shoulders before leaning down to distribute small love bites to her neck before finding a spot to leave his mark.

Why is he seeing his dream from her point of view and feeling what she is feeling, unless it wasn't a dream. But if it wasn't a dream how did he get there because he awoke in his room, in his bed.

Max, with Liz cradled in his arms, turns his back to the others and yells over his shoulder. "Michael, I need for you to take care of everything here. Liz and I will wait for you guys at the Jeep."

"Max, is Liz alright?" Maria calls to him and is moving towards the fleeing couple when Michael stops her.

"They have things to talk about, she's fine." Michael clasps her hand in his and attempts to lead her toward the chest.

"Why is he carrying her?" Maria is still looking at the retreating couple when she trips, almost knocking Michael over. "But Michael, there's something wrong with her. She doesn't appear to be moving."

"It's none of your business Deluca." He continues to drag her along.

The sun is just beginning to rise when Max looks around for unwanted onlookers before using his speed to run the quarter of a mile to the Jeep. Liz's slight weight a mere nuisance if anything.

He gently places her in the passenger seat, before going around the back of the Jeep for bottled water.

Part 0 | Index | Part 2
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.