FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Pool Party"
Part 9
by Christina D
Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing.
Summary: the gang is reunited after a summer away at a pool party! (Summer after sophomore year, only)
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
"Very funny!" Liz said, pulling her sopping wet hair out of her eyes. She wrapped her arms around herself and bounced up and down in the water, waiting for the stinging chill to diminish.

Max splashed water towards both Michael and Alex. "You know you guys are jackasses, right?" He held his hand out towards Liz. She wadded closer to him and he took her in his arms, and whispered in her ear. "Are you okay?" he could feel her shaking.

She nodded and smiled. Then she dropped her arm in between their bodies and grabbed him. "Hey, at least the water cured your...little problem." She laughed at the embarrassed amusement she saw in his face.

Michael and Alex were standing near the edge of the pool doubled over in laughter. "God, that was so funny!" Michael said between gasping laughs, tears rising to his eyes.

Maria and Isabel, who were standing back just a little, glanced at each other conspiratorially. Then they walked forward and pushed both Michael and Alex into the pool.

Maria jumped back and was able to escape Michael's grasp as he fell, but Isabel wasn't so lucky. Just as Alex lost his balance, his hand shot out and he pulled a screaming Isabel down with him.

Maria looked down at the entire gang in the pool and laughed harder. Then she flexed her muscles and strutted around in the other direction "Oh yeah, baby! I'm bad!" she yelled.

When she turned around she gasped in surprise at group. "Where did Michael go?" she asked slowly. He wasn't in the pool anymore and she didn't see him anywhere around. She suddenly felt vulnerable and her body tensed. They all stared up at her with guilty faces that were fighting to appear innocent.

"I have no idea," Liz shrugged, her eyes way too wide and a guilty smile spreading across her face. .

"Totally," Isabel agreed, nodding her head, biting hard on her own culpable smile. "He just disappeared."

For just a second, her eyes flashed right over Maria's shoulder and that's when Maria knew. She cursed under her breath when she felt him exhale hot air directly onto her neck. "Hey, sweet-pea," he said smugly.

Maria slowly turned around and faced him. "Uh, hi baby," she said, smiling widely, flashing her teeth. She knew she was in trouble. "Michael," she giggled breathlessly, "about that whole me dunking you in the water just a second ago, um you know I did it out of love, right?" She grimaced when she saw his smile break from ear to ear.

"Of course, Maria," he nodded, tilting his head to one direction sharply. "I want you to know that I do this out of love as well, then."

Maria recoiled and tried to run away but he was just too fast for her. He picked her up, swinging one arm around her back and the other under the kicking legs. He only laughed harder when she began beating her fist against his chest. He held her over the deep end of the pool. "No! No! No! Noooo! Please don't!" she begged.

Michael sighed, "Okay Maria," he said as he pulled her closer to his body. He lowered his head down to hers and licked her lips. "Maria," he whispered.

"Yes, Michael?" She looked into his eyes and smiled sweetly.

"I lied," Maria's face fell as he swung around and threw her in.

*****

A half-hour passed before the three couples chose to get out of the pool. They all wrapped their towels around their cold bodies and snuggled in close with their respected partners, trying to get rid of some of the chill.

"I am absolutely freezing," Liz said between chattering teeth. Max pulled her in close and ran his hands over her goose-pimpled arms. She called over to Maria who was lying on Michael's chest, her eyes closed. "Hey Maria? Is your car still unlocked?

Maria opened her eyes slowly and nodded. "Are you going to go get some clothes?" she asked. Liz nodded and Maria started to get up. Liz stopped her. "No Maria, you don't have to." She smiled at Max and said "Max and I can bring our bags back. Okay?"

Maria nodded and re-situated her head on Michael's muscular chest. "I didn't want to get up anyways," she muttered and closed her eyes again.

"Isabel, do you want yours too," Liz asked, looking over to where Alex and Isabel were lying down and facing each other on another lounge chair. Isabel raised an arm and gave Liz a thumbs up, her eyes never straying from Alex's face.

Max and Liz left then and walked towards the street where Maria's car was parked.

*****

Liz groaned as Max's lips tore into her neck. "Oh Max, we need to get back. The others are waiting for their stuff." He had her pressed up against Maria's car, his arms wrapped around her lower back.

"Nooo," he whined. "I just want to keep you here with me. I can't let you go."

"Oh Max," she said as she threw her mouth over his, taking control. She maneuvered their bodies so that she was pushing him up against the car door. She dropped her mouth down to his chest and ran her tongue over every ripple.

He shuddered as her breath ran over the wet trails she made. She then ran her tongue slowly up over his neck and to piece of skin that connected his earlobe to his head. She sucked lightly and then breathlessly spoke. "Max, I want to...you know," she smiled against his head and elaborated. "I want to be with you." She searched his face for understanding.

Max smiled and said "You'll always be with me Liz. Just the way I always want it to be. You and me."

Liz bit her lip and shook her head. "No, Max that's not what I mean." She pushed her hips up against his with fierce intensity and ground into him once. "I want to BE with you, Max. Get it?"

Part 8 | Index | Part 10
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.