FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Playing With Fire"
Part 1a
by Linda
Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, just borrowing 'em. Promise to put 'em back when done.
Summary: Liz is bored and decides to play with fire. The fire being Max.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Just a short fluff piece. I was in the mood. ;-)
Liz finished writing her essay and stretched. Immediately her eyes went across the Library table to her boyfriend Max Evans. She watched him frown in concentration as he tried to finish his essay by the end of class. Max was so careful and emotional in his writing that he checked and rechecked his story many times.

They were both so cautious in everything they did, except in their love for each other. Max and Liz had finally given up the pretense of staying away from each other and had given in to their love fully, just a month ago.

Liz smiled dreamily as she thought of just how together they had gotten lately. Max was her other half. And they knew how much they were meant for each other after they had made love for the first time. Ever since then, they shared an even deeper connection. They could now read each other's minds if they wanted to. This made Liz smile as an idea crossed her mind.

She watched Max correct something in his story and noted how involved he was. His beautiful strong hand gripped the pen as he scratched out the part he obviously wasn't satisfied with and Liz sighed as she watched. She knew how good those hands were at other things too. Max knew how to please Liz in millions of ways with those hands. He would soothe her with them when she was sick, or sad, and boy could he love her with those hands.

She watched Max frown in concentration and looked from his sexy lips to his strong jaw and neck. Then she watched how his hair fell forward just the way she loved. Liz looked at Max's strong build in his kaki t-shirt and jeans. Even his forearms were sexy and muscular. His shirt pulled against his chest as he moved, giving Liz small glimpses of his muscular chest. She knew that only a small part of the powerful, beautifully built man underneath was revealed. Liz liked that. She was the only one who knew just what was under his sometimes-loose shirts. She was the only woman who had ever known! She tingled at the thought. Heady stuff! Liz sat up straight and swallowed. She suddenly wanted Max, bad! Max did so much for her. He was always thinking of her. She knew that Max didn't know how much Liz could take physically, worrying that his being alien might somehow hurt her since he was even stronger than a human male, but he was so careful about nearly everything that sometimes she wanted to whack him to get his attention and make him tell her what he wanted or needed. She wanted to make him lose control.

"I want your body right now, big guy," she thought to Max.

Liz watched Max's head jerk up and whip around to face her. She almost laughed out loud, but instead bit her lip briefly. She gave Max her sexiest look, narrowed her hot eyes and wet her full lips. She casually looked around and noticed no one was paying any attention to them either. Good!

She saw Max swallow. Although she couldn't hear his heartbeat, she could tell from watching his chest that he was breathing heavier, and that her words had affected him.

Max finally broke eye contact when their history teacher strolled up to him and asked a question. He answered Mr. Harman and then threw a frown at Liz when Mr. Harman walked away.

Liz chuckled. So he was going to be Mr. Goodie Goodie was he? Not if she could help it. There was no way Max could win this quiet battle. Smiling wickedly, she leaned her chin on her hand and continued the one-sided conversation. Normally Liz was as good as Max, but lately, Max had this crazy affect on her. He made her take risks and become bolder when it came to him.

"I'm so hot just imagining what I'll do to you. Seeing you sitting there so calm, yet knowing how out of control you can get, sometimes.... How hot I can make you," she thought thickly, licking her lips before striking again. "Knowing that by now your nipples are hard, makes me want to tease them with my tongue."

Liz watched how Max had stopped writing when she'd started her monologue, and now he was frozen in his chair. From shock or arousal she wasn't sure, but she had a feeling it was a little of both.

Liz, really warming up to this brilliant plan of hers, crossed her legs, put her chin on her other hand, and continued.

"I'm watching your mouth now and imagining it all over me," she sighed. "I love your mouth, Max. Have I told you how much I love your mouth? And those strong hands that protect and love me so well. Just looking at you across the room turns me on."

"Evans! Please come over here." The teacher said from another table in the library where he was grading their work, interrupting their game.

Max stiffened in shock, realizing how well Liz had made him forget where he was. He threw an accusing glance at her, because he couldn't stand up now to save his life. And from the smile on Liz's face, she knew that, the little devil!

"Oh Max.... you're very ready for me aren't you?" Liz asked in her continued whisper of thought.

Max sighed and muttered under his breath as he felt his body harden even more.

"Evans, Did you hear me?" Mr. Harman called again, and frowned over at the distracted looking young man.

"Ahhh yes sir...just one second...I want to finish this thought," Max replied and let out a relieved breath when Mr. Harman accepted this and went back to grading papers.

Max pretended to write as he willed his body under control. He blocked out his girlfriend's sexy voice and started thinking about space and time continuum theories and the batting averages of every left handed player in the major league. When he was back under some control, he stood, grabbed his notebook, and walked up to the teacher's desk casually using the book to hide the semi-arousal.

Liz waited until she could see Max talking to Mr. Harman before she whispered, "I love you, Max." Max stopped in mid sentence and looked over at her.

Their teacher gave a frustrated sigh. He knew that the boy was head over heals for Liz Parker but this was getting a bit much.

"Evans! I know your girlfriend is much more fascinating to look at than I am, but can't you finish a sentence before looking for her?"

Max blushed to the roots of his hair and swallowed forcing himself to keep his eyes away from his naughty girlfriend.

Liz couldn't see his eyes from her vantage point, so she wasn't sure if he was angry at her continual play, or if he was letting her know he felt the same way. She stopped her game with a pout. It was no fun if she couldn't see Max's reactions. She fiddled with a pencil as she waited for Max to come back to his seat.

Liz perked up when Max walked back over to his seat across from her, keeping his eyes down and away from hers. This only made her smile more.

"Max.... see if you can get a bathroom pass. I really want you. We can sneak away and devour each other. I want to eat you alive Max. Did I ever tell you how utterly delicious you are?"

Max almost fell out of his seat as he started to sit, and Liz sighed. She knew he was still trying to ignore her. He still had too much control she thought. Max tried to block out Liz' words once more, and rubbed the back of his neck in discomfort. Liz was really having fun with this. He loved what she was saying, and she knew that, but the library was not the place for this! He knew if he told her that, she would screw up that beautiful mouth of hers, and tell him he was being too serious.

Max frowned remembering the last time Liz had told him he was being too serious. Was he being too dull? He raised an eyebrow as he thought about his girlfriend's accusations. Maybe he wasn't playful enough at times. Maybe he did need to lighten up.

Max put his pen to his mouth and tried to act casual. So she wanted to play, did she? He smiled behind the pen and looked at her. Okay, why not in class?

His little Liz was smiling smugly at him...looking so pleased with herself. Well...two can play at this game.

Max's dark eyes pierced the distance between them. Holding her gaze, he finally responded to her teasing. His eyes raked hotly over Liz's body and he sighed. "You are a sexy thing Liz Parker. You know that?" He thought to her.

Sure enough, her eyes widened and she squirmed uncomfortably. "You're stripping me aren't you?" she gasped as she watched his hot eyes rake her body. Max's wide smile and slow nod was her answer. He leisurely used his hot look to focus completely on Liz's tight nipples that he could see through her sweater. She had worked herself up as much as she had him. He grinned and hardened even more, glad he wasn't the only one affected.

Max was starting to enjoy her game. He took his time, skimming over her sexily clad body and over her skirt and down her legs. He knew from earlier this morning, what she had on underneath that skirt, since she had already pulled him into the eraser room once today. He had wanted her so badly this morning, but had stopped them telling her they needed to get to class. That was when she had told him he was too serious.

Max smiled again, as he remembered her earlier teasing. She deserved to have the shoe on the other foot, so he continued his slow stripping of Liz Parker with his eyes. Liz felt the heat of Max's eyes on her button hard nipples, which rubbed against the lace of her bra. She gasped. He was purposely focusing on her so she would know exactly where he was looking. She felt the heat travel down her stomach and she sucked in her breath. When she felt the heat between her legs, her already moistened body convulsed and readied some more. The flare of Max's nostrils told her he knew exactly what he was doing to her body.

"God baby…I know you are ready for me too. I can just IMAGINE how wet you must be." He thought to her.

Liz had to fight back. She wanted Max to lose control, or she knew he would make her peak, solo, right there.

She countered his offensive in whispered thoughts. "Do you know how impressive you are when you're aroused, Max? Even that notebook can't hide your Ahhh... attributes. Do you know what I want you to do with that attribute?"

Max coughed violently and their teacher turned from talking to another student. Max looked down again at his paper and pretended to concentrate.

He narrowed his eyes at Liz when Mr. Harman turned away again. He saw her in deep thought once more, and swallowed. He knew she was planning her next attack.

Liz tried to think of what else to tell him to get him to lose that control. She really was turned on, and wanted him. Her chin still resting on her hand, her eyes shifted around the library, seeking a way out of the room inconspicuously. She pretended to be bored, fiddling with her pencil as she casually looked around.

The eraser room was too far down the hall and around the corner from the Library. Although the way she was feeling, she wouldn't care if he came over to her, lifted her onto the table and made love to her right there! She shivered at the thought.

"Max...how about coming over the table and having your way with me--right here?" She whispered.

Max raised an eyebrow and rolled his eyes in exasperation.

Liz shrugged. Okay, so maybe that was a little bit much. Hmmm.

She fired another salvo in hushed thoughts; "I can only imagine looking through your clothes and seeing your beautiful hard body, all ready for me. I want to see that beautiful arousal. I want to see that little tiny drop of moisture that always slips out when you want me and are trying to control it. I know you felt me readying for you. I feel so empty Max...I ache for you.... I need you to fill me with your love and your seed." She swallowed now, no longer playing. She was burning! Liz realized she didn't even feel triumphant when Max's pen snapped in two.

TBC...

Index | Part 1b
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.