FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"One Month, Nine Days"
Part 1
by Meredith
Disclaimer: I don't own "Roswell."
Summary: On her nineteenth birthday, Liz learns the meaning of the phrase "turnabout is fair play."
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This is the much-requested sequel to "Detention". To Teri, who took me down to the Village and helped me with ideas, and to Gale, who started this madness in the first place.
April 24th
Liz's 19th Birthday
3:16 PM

Liz Parker clutched the white rose in her palm more tightly as she stepped off the elevator to her apartment. She brought the flower up to her nose and inhaled deeply, bathing in the scent of fresh flowers and something else... something distinctly male. Lord, she loved having a boyfriend with super-secret alien powers. He even managed to improve the scent of her favorite flower.

Her pulse quickened as she fumbled in her purse for her keys and noticed the small folded white note taped to her front door. It was her birthday, and she knew Max had something special planned for her, something even wilder than what occurred on his birthday a month and nine days before. He left her bed early this morning for his science lab and left her a note next to the coffee pot.

"Happy birthday, my love. Turnabout is fair play." She smiled as she remembered how he'd wrapped the note around the stem of a perfect white rose. The same rose she was now holding.

She pulled the mysterious note off her front door and opened it with care, sighing as she noticed her boyfriend's distinctive chicken scratch. He was destined to be a doctor.

=== To the birthday girl:

Come inside and take off your clothes. You'll find four boxes scattered around the living room and the kitchen: one black, one red, one silver, and one gold. Don't open any of them yet. Just read the notes on top as a clue to find the next box. Once you've found them all, bring them into your bedroom and lie down. That's where you'll get your ultimate reward. Here's the first clue: These are soft, but not as soft as the skin on your inner thighs, or your shoulders, or the small of your back... Look for them under the place where you can 'reach out and touch someone'.

===

"Oh, my," she sighed, feeling herself blush from the roots of her hair to the tips of her toes. She shoved the key in the lock and opened it to a quiet, darkened apartment. "Hello?" she said quietly, getting no response. "Max?" she scanned the note in her hand and quickly deduced that her first present was hiding beneath the end table next to the couch. She dropped her book bag and purse on a nearby chair and peeled off her tank top, shorts, bra, and panties, letting them fall casually to the floor. She walked over towards the black box, looking at the note on top with interest.

===

You've had a hard few weeks with all your midterms and papers to write. You should be treated to a good rubdown. This should help make it a more memorable experience. Look for it inside the place where you make me those cheesecake brownies I love so much.

===

"The oven?" she laughed. "What is he up to?" she wondered aloud. She carried the black box in her arms as she went to find the next surprise. She skipped into the kitchen with excitement, opening up the oven door and pulling out the red box she found inside. She raised her eyebrow at the cryptic message on top.

===

This next present will cause such explosions that you'll melt in my arms. You can find it next to the place where we watch Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte get naughty in New York City. They would definitely approve of these gifts.

===

Liz laughed as she realized the note was referring to the show that she and Max often watched together, "Sex and the City." Sure enough, as she glanced over at the TV stand, she saw a silver box perched silently below it. She walked over to it and left the two other boxes by her feet as she pulled the silver one towards her and read the note.

===

Yes, sweetness. You're almost there. Just one more box until you reap your handsome reward. This next present will sweep you off your feet. Maybe "The King" himself can be there this time, too. You can find this last box in my favorite place in your apartment. It's where we sleep-- among other things. :)

===

Liz gasped as she opened up the door to her bedroom and saw the tiny golden box lying in the middle of the neatly-made bed. The King-- Elvis? Could it be? They'd talked about it, but they'd decided to wait until after they'd graduated and Max started medical school. //Calm down, jeez. It's probably just earrings or something. Don't get worked up over nothing.// She almost scared herself with hope that it *wasn't* earrings. She laid the three boxes on the bed as she picked up the tiny gold box and held it to her chest. She wanted so badly to see what was inside. She sighed, falling backwards onto the pillows and closing her eyes. Her heart raced with anticipation as she tried to imagine what was inside the box-- and when her mystery man would finally get there.

She didn't have to wait long. She heard the sound of her bathroom door opening and she felt the blood race through her veins. She could smell him as she made his way closer to the bed, finally crouching down next to it and whispering lightly in her ear.

"Happy birthday, baby," he said, smiling as he trailed his hot fingers down the miles of exposed skin he found. //"Birthday suit." What a great term.//

"Max," she half-said, half-moaned. She sucked in her breath as she felt his hands caressing every inch of her body, finally cupping her breasts. //God, please kiss me.// He climbed into bed with her and she opened her eyes, looking about to see her edible boyfriend wearing only a smile on his face. "Max!" she repeated, throwing her arms around him and squeezing him. She then pulled her arms down his body and her hands cupped his erection gently. He hissed and swatted her away.

"Plenty of time for that later. Now, you need to open your presents," he nuzzled her neck and gave her a quick kiss. She whimpered as his body pulled away from her. He chuckled as he grabbed the black box from the nightstand and laid it on her stomach. "Close your eyes and open the lid."

She nodded, doing as she was told and reaching her hands blindly into the box. She cooed as she felt the soft objects inside. "Ooh, these are so soft... what are they?" he gently took them from her hands and nudged her to lie back on the pillows. //Please, baby, touch me with them.//

"Here. I'll show you," he slipped on the soft rabbit fur mitts and began caressing her arms and legs lightly with them. "They're love mitts. Aren't they nice?"

Liz's lips parted as her breaths became shorter and faster. "Mmm-hmm," she nodded, opening her eyes to watch him closer and subconsciously let her legs spread open to him. //Touch me, Max.//

He looked at her hotly. "Where do you want me to touch you?" he watched as her eyes opened and darkened at the feel of the mitts caressing her nipples.

"You know where," she said quietly, growing impatient with need.

//I want to hear you say it.// "I have no idea what you're talking about," he said playfully as he increased the pressure of his touch on her nipples. She continued to moan and thrash about and he watched her with awe.

She hesitated before her body wouldn't let her hold back any longer. "Touch my pussy..." she moaned quietly, grabbing his wrists and pushing the mitts down her body.

"Whatever you want, baby," he said huskily, caressing her nub with one hand and brushing across her swollen lips with another. //You have no idea how much this turns me on. Just to see you sweaty and frantic and screaming for me.//

Just the sweet touch of the soft fur to her most sensitive skin was enough to send her over the edge. "Yes, Max!" she cried, pulling his body into her arms and searching out his mouth with her own as her body trembled from its high. Their tongues tangled together for a few moments until Liz broke away. "That was wonderful," she breathed.

"Wait till you see the other presents," he wiggled his eyebrows and kissed her sweetly.

"I can't wait!" she cried. "Let's open the next one!" She grabbed the next box. //Will I make it through this day alive?// He watched her with interest as she pulled the bottle of massage oil out of its nest of red tissue paper. "White Musk massage oil," she commented, reading the side of the label. She flipped open the cap and inhaled the scent deeply. "Smells divine..."

"Here, let me have it. Lie on your stomach," he nudged her quietly. She submitted to his request and snuggled into the mountain of white pillows on her bed. She could smell the oil more strongly and guessed that Max was pouring some into his hands. She heard the sound of him rubbing his hands lightly right before she felt them caressing her back. The sensation of the warm oil gliding over her skin was intoxicating. She felt every muscle in her body relax-- she seemed to be melting from the inside out. She could only moan and stretch as she let his strong hands work their magic on her muscles.

"This is heaven," she said quietly as he watched her eyes drift closed. He leaned down to kiss her neck.

"You are," he replied, continuing to rub her back deeply, moving over her soft ass and the backs of her legs. He worked the delicious-smelling oil down her calves and all the way to her feet. He kissed each of her toes and relished in the breathy moans and sweet noises she was making as he worshiped her body. //You are the most perfect thing in my life.// "Roll over, baby," he said quietly.

She moaned as he pulled on her arms and got her to flip over onto her back. He settled himself above her and brushed the side of her face with his fingertips. Her eyes fluttered shut as his lips descended upon hers. She made a small noise in the back of her throat as her arms snaked up to wrap around his neck. She pulled him on top of her, the weight of his body pushing her more deeply into the mattress. //Lie here with me forever.//

"Liz, sweetie, let me finish your massage," he said into her neck.

"Enough massaging, baby, I just want you," she whispered, snaking her tongue out to lick the shell of his ear.

//Control, Max. At least let her open her other presents.// "Okay, more massaging later. But you still have two more presents to open." He pulled himself away from her embrace and she whimpered. "You have to close your eyes for this one. And I'm doing the opening," he instructed as he grabbed the silver box from the table.

"But it's my birthday," she whined, sticking her tongue out at him. He responded by leaning down and capturing it in his mouth.

"Just this one, let me open this one," he pleaded with her as he broke the kiss and nuzzled her neck. She looked at him with anticipation.

//This must be good.// "Okay, I suppose," she rolled her eyes playfully. "Just this one."

He nodded. "The gold box is all for you," he replied, looking deeply into her eyes. //And for the rest of our lives.// "Now, close your eyes. I won't hurt you," he reassured her as he opened the lid of the red box and pulled out three red silk scarves, leaving the other items inside. He took a deep breath before moving her right arm up against the wooden bedpost, tying her wrist to the bed with one of the scarves.

She gasped. //He's tying me down!// Her pulse quickened and she felt herself get even wetter at the thought of Max restraining her and feasting on her body. Was this her big surprise? "Max," she moaned, her eyes struggling to stay closed.

He felt her body tense up and he kissed her forehead lightly. "I won't hurt you. Tell me if these are too tight, okay? And if you want me to untie you..."

"No," she interjected. "That one's fine. Do the other one," she instructed him.

//She likes this. Good.// He silently cradled her left arm in his hands and moved it towards the other bedpost, tying her other wrist down in the same fashion. "Is that one okay?"

"Mmm," she moaned. "It's perfect."

"Good," he said, relieved. "Remember- eyes stay closed," he instructed her. She nodded. He let the other scarf brush over her breasts and her arms before trailing down her stomach and her legs. She moaned at the softness of the silk against her skin. He smiled mischievously as he looked down at the box and grabbed the other object inside. He wrapped it carefully in the scarf and placed it gently over her clit, allowing it to stay there a moment before she spoke up.

"Max, what is that---" she asked before he raised a finger to her lips to silence her.

"Happy birthday, baby," he whispered as he flipped the "on" button of the object in his hand. Immediately, it began emitting powerful vibrations that caused her to scream in ecstasy and move her hips off the bed.

"MAX!" she screamed, her head rolling back and forth on the pillow. She couldn't keep her eyes closed any longer. She opened her eyes to see him looking down on her, his hands using the toy to give her extreme pleasure. "Max, oh God, Max..." her hips moved in circles on the mattress, trying to get the most stimulation on all parts of her moist flesh. She bit her lower lip and cried out after a few moments as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. "Enough, enough," she whimpered as she fell apart in his arms. She felt the sensations cease as he moved the vibrator away from her body and tossed it back into the box. "Max," she whispered, pulling him back into her arms and wrapping her legs around his waist. Her body was still coming down from its earlier high and her heart raced fervently in her chest.

"Do you like your toy?" he asked, nibbling her earlobe.

"Oh, God, yes," she said, looking up at him and kissing his mouth feverishly. "That was...incredible."

"I'm glad you loved it," he said.

"I liked the vibrator, I only love you," she caressed his erection lightly with the tips of her fingers and he sighed. "Can I... see it?" she asked, almost frightened.

Max chuckled. "Sure," he said, grabbing the toy from the box and putting it into her hands. It was a medium-sized hot pink vibrator with a slight curve to the end of it. The woman at the store was very helpful in selecting just the perfect one to get for Liz. She was in awe at the sight of the toy in her hands, rubbing her fingers over the soft texture of it, fingering the indentations in the gel and smiling.

//I want this inside me.// "Can you use this for..." she asked, her cheeks flushed.

Max raised his eyebrow and smirked. "Lie back on the pillows," he instructed her once more. She was too excited to respond as she watched him pull out another small bottle from the box and pour a small amount on his hands. He rubbed the lubricant over the silicone toy and smiled down at her. He brushed two fingers over her wet softness and she sighed. "I don't think you'll need much, but just in case..." he watched her face with interest as he slowly inserted the object inch by inch into her body. Once it was fully sheathed inside her, she sighed and searched blindly for his shoulders, holding onto them for support as he began pumping it in and out of her heat. She began whimpering as the curved tip of the toy hit an especially sensitive part of her body, causing pleasure to course through her. He continued his steady stroking, his erection growing harder (if that was possible) as he watched her writhing beneath him. "You are so beautiful like this, so beautiful," he whispered, leaning down to caress her hardened nub with this tongue, flicking it to the rhythm of her thrusts. As he continued to move the toy with his hands, he turned on the vibrations and watched as another powerful orgasm ripped through her body.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she screamed, thrusting her hips as he turned up the vibrations even more strongly. "Max, Max, Max..." she whimpered, her body shuddering uncontrollably, her thrusts finally ceasing as she laid still on the bed. He drank freely from her body, sucking gently on her nub as she cooled down from the assault on her nerves.

After a few moments, he switched off the vibrations and waited for her internal tremors to subside before attempting to pull the toy from her body. He placed it back in the box and slid in between her legs once more. "Liz," he spoke quietly, looking down upon her as he pulled her legs up on either side of his waist.

"Mmm?" she replied, her eyes fluttering open as she smiled contentedly. She subconsciously wrapped her legs more tightly around his waist, allowing him to use his hands to search the rest of her luscious body.

"I want to make love to you," he whispered in her ear, leaning down to suck on her earlobe.

"I'm yours," she replied, placing her arms around his neck and opening her legs to him as he plunged inside her.

//Yes.// He groaned as he felt her warm softness all around him. She made him feel like nothing else in the world, like nothing else mattered. //Nothing else does.// He began thrusting slowly at first, both of them delighting in the exquisite friction deep inside. Because of her many previous orgasms, she began building up again quickly and soon Max felt her muscles tightening around him.

"Oh, God, Max, please hurry," she cried out, wrapping her legs tighter around him and moving her head frantically on the pillow. He sucked on the soft skin of her throat, nipping and kissing at the soft skin there as he plunged inside her fervently. The pressure building inside them was so great that it didn't take long before she was brought to the brink of insanity once more.

She nipped at his shoulder with his teeth, dragging her nails down his back as she came furiously, her hips rocking against him and her body tightening around him. He exploded soon after, exchanging pain for pain by giving her small bites on her neck as his body grew still and he came inside her.

They laid quietly for a few moments, Liz's fingers dancing over his slick back as his mouth caressed her neck and breasts, tugging on her nipples gently with his teeth. She sighed as her body relaxed and cooled, the added stimulation by his mouth serving to calm her nerves instead of arousing them once more. //Forever. I could stay here forever.//

"Am I crushing you?" he whispered, raising his head from its resting place nestled in her bosom. He started to roll off her, but was halted by her arms and legs tightening their grip around him. "I guess not," he snickered.

"Don't leave yet," she whispered. "Please?" she looked at him with pleading eyes.

He looked up at her and realized that now was the time to open the last box. He stretched his arm towards the nightstand, happy that he was able to reach the box without slipping out of her embrace. He felt it in his hand for a moment before speaking up. //Please say 'yes'.// "You still have one more box left," he reminded her, pulling away just long enough to set the box in between her breasts.

Liz looked up at him expectantly, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears. //Please be a ring.// "I-- I see that." she said nervously, shifting slightly to sit up against the pillows. She watched him with interest as he crawled off the futon and kneeled down beside it. He watched her open the box silently as he felt his heart speed up about fifty beats.

Liz's hands shook as she took the tiny black velvet box out of the gold one, looking at Max before opening the lid. She gasped as she saw a beautiful diamond ring perched proudly inside. "Max!" she cried, putting her hand to her mouth. She'd always imagined how perfect this moment would be, and the reality of what was happening was even greater than her most treasured hopes and dreams. He gently took the box from her, pulling out the ring and grabbing both of her shaking hands.

"Liz," he croaked out, his eyes beginning to fill with tears as well. "You are the most perfect thing in my life. I love you more than anything in this world. I want to spend the rest of my life showing you how much you mean to me. Elizabeth Claudia Parker, will you marry me?" //Please, oh please say 'yes'.//

//Of course.// She nodded, her emotion rendering her speechless. "Yes," she managed to whisper before she flung herself into his arms and kissed him deeply. He relished the feel of her soft lips on his own, their tongues and hearts and minds and souls merging for the millionth time as they kissed each other breathless. "I love you so much," she tearfully said as he placed the ring on her finger with a shaky hand. He kissed her cheeks, licking the tears off her face gently and entwining their fingers as he pushed her down into the soft mattress. He kissed her all over her face and neck and she laughed.

"What?" he asked, looking down at her and playing with a strand of her hair. She raised her arm above their heads and admired the way the ring looked on her delicate hand.

"You think Elvis will be there this time, too?" she asked, rolling onto her side and facing him, tracing the elegant lines of his body with her finger.

"Only if you want him to be," he whispered, kissing the tip of her nose. "Do you want to go to Vegas?"

She raised an eyebrow at him. "I kind of want everyone to be there. I couldn't imagine getting married without Maria and Michael and Isabel and our parents and everyone else there..."

He pulled her tightly into his arms. "If you want to get married in a church, we can get married in a church---"

"--- or we can get married in the Crashdown." she chuckled.

He smiled. "That's an idea. The reception dinner could be a choice between the Will Smith and the Sigourney Weaver," he commented, rolling her over and pulling her on top of his body. She leaned down and kissed him.

"Don't forget the complimentary Alien Blast and Saturn Rings," she added.

"We could have an alien-shaped wedding cake," Max suggested.

She cocked an eyebrow at him and shook her head. "I don't think so..." she laughed. He tickled her sides and she laughed. "Max, stop it!"

He smiled up at her. "So, how was your birthday surprise?"

"Mmm, this was the best birthday of my entire life," she replied, looking at the ring shining on her left hand.

He kissed her left ring finger. "Good, you better get used to it. It's going to become an annual occurrence."

//364 more days...// "Already planning my twentieth birthday celebration, are you?" she wiggled her eyebrows. "Cause I've got some ideas in mind for the Ides of March next year.."

"You're such a tease," he quipped. She slid down his body and caressed his soft member with both her hands and soon his breathing became shallow and quick.

"No I'm not," she stated, taking the head of him in her mouth and feasting on his body.

"Mmm, Mrs. Evans, you're going to kill me..." he said as he weaved his hands through her soft brown hair.

//'Mrs. Evans'... I love it already.// "My dear Mr. Evans," she said as she let her hot breath stimulate his manhood. "Trust me, that is not my intention."

===

Their birthday celebrations continued to be eventful in the next few years. On Liz's twenty-second birthday, they were married; on Max's twenty-fourth birthday, they had their first son.

Birthdays were never forgotten in the Evans' house. They continued to involve various adult toys and lots of moaning.

Oh, and plenty of cake frosting-- with Tabasco, of course.

~End~

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.