FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Love, Life, and True Destiny"
Part 5
by Anne
Disclaimer: They’re not mine. The characters of Roswell belong to Melinda Metz, the WB, Jason Katims, and all the wonderful people who we all love for starting this wonderful story. I’m just borrowing them!
Summary: Max and Liz discover that their true destiny is with each other… Immediately after Surprise…Everything happened just like in the show up until this point, with the exception of the last 10 minutes with Isabel in the cave. Instead she went home and went to bed…
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
The kiss shocked Max at first. His eyes widened in surprise as they met Liz’s, before passion overtook him as he realized what this meant…Liz was ready. He grasped her face in his hands, pulling her into a more passionate kiss, while she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck. Max shifted to try and get closer to her, only to find himself kicking his bedroom wall…Liz was still outside in the rain!

Without breaking the kiss, Max grabbed Liz under her arms, pulling her up and through the window. Liz wrapped her legs around Max’s waist, desperately trying to get as close to him as possible. The feel of her surrounding his whole being pushed Max off the cliff, as he tumbled out of control, shoving Liz up against the wall for support, as he devoured her mouth to the fullest extent. They kissed each other hungrily, desperately wanting more, and never seeming to get enough of each other. Liz plunged her tongue into Max’s mouth, passionately dueling with his own.

Max’s mind began to shout desperate warnings at every feeling of sweet pleasure that tumbled through his body, and he pulled away quickly as he eased Liz down to stand on her own.

“Liz, honey.” Max started, bringing a hand up to cup her cheek gently. “Are you sure that you’re ready? I don’t want to take advantage of you.”

“Max, this is what I’ve always wanted. Earlier, in the cave, the whole thing just threw me into shock. Since you dropped me off at home, I’ve been thinking about everything, and the reality of what this all means finally hit home. We belong together, Max. And I for one, am sick of fighting what I’m feeling. We’re going to be together forever Max. I love you.”

“What about your…” Max started to ask her when Liz cut him off by pressing a finger to his lips.

“I don’t want to think about that right now. Tonight I want to concentrate on you and me. The rest can wait.”

Max sucked Liz’s index finger into his mouth, relishing in the sweet taste of her for a moment, while his eyes roamed her body.

“Liz…you’re soaking wet.” Max realized with a start.

“I am?” She asked softly. “I didn’t even notice…all I could think about was getting to you…”

“You could get sick…” Max chastised her lovingly.

“I don’t care.” Liz responded.

“Well I do.” Max told her. Reaching up, he threaded his fingers through the damp strands of her hair, and combed through them, all the way down to the tips. When he removed his hands, her hair was totally dry. Next Max reached for the sopping wet tank top. Running his hands down the length of her torso, and all the way down her flannel pajama pants, the water evaporated beneath his fingertips, leaving Liz tingling with the sensation of what Max’s hand were doing to her…her body was on fire, the blood boiling in her veins everywhere Max’s hands roamed. Everywhere that he wasn’t, Liz ached desperately for his touch. She couldn’t get enough of Max Evans.

His lips found hers again, and she responded strongly, their lips melting together in hunger and need.

“Max…” Liz gasped out desperately against his lips.

“What is it?” Max asked, as his lips roamed down her jaw towards her throat, blessing it with kiss after sweet kiss.

“I want…more.” She murmured.

“More?” Max asked, pulling back and studying her face closely.

“You know…more.” Liz emphasized.

“Are you sure?” Max asked gently, at the same time as Liz slid her hands under his tank top, and massaged his chest for a moment before slipping it up, and over his head. “I mean, we just got back together…are you sure that you’re ready…for this?”

Liz met Max’s eyes earnestly, replying. “I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life. I love you, Max. I want to share everything with you. We don’t need to be afraid of this, Max. We’re ready for anything, as long as it’s together.”

Tears came to Max’s eyes, as he pressed his lips against hers firmly. “God I love you.” Max whispered passionately.

Max’s breath caught in his throat, and the world seemed to slip into slow motion, as Liz’s hands reached for her own shirt. Inch by inch, more of Liz’s torso was exposed to Max, until finally her tank top was out of the picture, and he was left standing face to face with his own personal bare-chested goddess…it was all Max could do to keep from passing out.

“God you’re beautiful.” Max gasped out.

“And I’m all yours.” Liz swore to him, pulling his face down to hers for a sweet, but firmly passionate kiss. As their lips dueled, Max’s hands found their way to Liz’s bare chest, and he first cupped a breast in his hand, before rolling his thumb over one tight nipple, capturing it between two fingers and rolling it around. Liz gasped out in ecstasy as Max’s lips focused on her throat once more.

Somehow they made their way to Max’s bed, and he slowly eased Liz down onto the soft blankets, as he leaned over her and kissed his way down from her throat to her shoulder, then down to her chest, where he sucked lightly on each tight peak.

He moved his attention down to her stomach, concentrating on the spot where he had healed her, just a year earlier, he kissed it lightly. Max placed his hand flat across the spot where his print had marked her as his own that day. He looked up and met Liz’s eyes, which had glazed over from the passion of Max’s explorations. Liz’s hand slid over Max’s, and they lay there for a moment, their minds reveling in all the different directions their lives had turned in this past year. All of it was leading up to this one moment.

Max’s hand slid lower to the elastic waistline of Liz’s flannel pajama pants. Her skin tingled, and her breathing grew rushed, as Max reverently began to slide down her remaining articles of clothing, leaving Liz lying completely exposed to Max in every way.

Max sucked in his breath at the sight of her, his eyes drinking in the image of his beautiful Liz lying on his bed, completely ravished and aroused, waiting for his most intimate touch. He knew, without a doubt, that this image would be forever imprinted in his mind.

Max’s groin tightened even further when he felt Liz’s tiny hands grasp for the elastic waist of his boxers, and she hurriedly shoved them down towards his ankles. He stepped out of them, and looked up to find Liz staring at him, her mouth wide open in amazement.

Max grinned at the innocent look on his love’s face, and took advantage of the moment to capture her lips again, plunging her tongue into her open mouth. His kiss was all it took to knock Liz back into action, and this time it was Max who was left in shock, as he felt Liz’s hot little hands tighten against his straining erection.

Max groaned and threw his head back at the sensation, desperately trying to hold on to his last ounces of control so that this wouldn’t end before they both wanted it to. He reached down and covered Liz’s hand with one of his own, intending to pull her away, but instead he found himself helping her along, showing her the perfect rhythm to drive him crazy.

A single drop of silvery liquid slipped out from the tip, and Liz gasped, and pulled their hands away to wipe it away slightly. When she reached back for him, Max managed to stop her, taking her hand and bringing it up to his lips to suck lightly on her fingertips.

“Liz, honey, if you don’t stop, it’ll all be over.”

Liz nodded, and sighed as Max pushed her back down to the bed, and settled himself over her, attacking her lips once more, capturing them, and claiming them as his own. He reached down, stroked her wet heat once, before plunging a finger into her depths, trying to ready her for him. Anything, to try and make this perfect for her.

Liz moaned, and quivered under his touch. “Max….please…Max.” She begged him, and Max knew he couldn’t wait another moment. He positioned himself over her, and slowly slid into her, inch by inch, keeping his eyes locked on hers for any sign of pain.

He stopped suddenly when he saw her eyes tear up.

“Liz…am I hurting you?”

“It’s okay, Max. It feels good….I’m just…overwhelmed. You’re inside of me Max. We’re a part of each other.”

“It’s amazing…and it feels so right.” Max replied, focusing on the waves of pleasure flying through him, and the feeling of Liz’s tight walls surrounding him. “God Liz, this is incredible!” Max cried out, his own eyes tearing up. He leaned down, and cupped her face in his hands, kissing her deeply as he set himself in a rhythm, pulling out and plunging back in slowly, lovingly…

Their minds opened up to each other, and Max cried out as the feelings of Liz’s pleasure mixed with his own pleasure washed over his mind, and the mixed feelings of love swept over them both.

Tears ran openly down the lovers faces, as the exploded within each other, stars flashing through their minds, as they gave each other all of their love, knowing for certain that what they had would last forever, both in this life, and the next one.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.