FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Love Hurts"
Part 6
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
It's four weeks later, Liz and Maria went with the guys to New York to settle things.

They've helped the guys get all their stuff packed and sent it ahead by UPS they all head off to California, where the guys have transferred.

On the flight there the girls have spent a lot of time in the bathroom, the flight made them sick.

They arrive at LAX and Alex and Isabel meet them. They get their luggage and head to their apartment, a three bedroom place would fit them just fine. There was no pretenses they all new what the sleeping arrangement was.

The first two weeks go by great, there are no problems they all get along fine and there is next to no squabbling.

Then Maria comes home from work one day really tired, Michael offers her something to eat but she isn't interested, Liz comes home and it's the same way.

Max looks at her, "You haven't been eating lately, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think" she blushes but goes on, "I think my period is going to start soon that's why I don't feel good."

Maria looks at her, "Yeah mine to, I was so stressed last month I didn't get one." She looks at Michael as if to say see what you did, with all that game playing. Michael looks guilty.

"I didn't get one either." Liz says.

Isabel has walked in the room and heard this, "When was the last time you had one?"

"I don't know, I think a couple weeks before we left for Roswell." Maria says.

Isabel looks at her, "I know, remember we were all on it at the same time then."

Alex shakes his head, "Oh God, I know I'll never forget you were being such bitc..." he trails off because all of the girls have shot him deadly looks.

"We were such what Alex?" Isabel asks.

"Umm.. nothing baby."

"Yeah that's what I thought." Isabel says.

"So what are you trying to say Isabel?" Michael asks.

"Well I'm just saying that I got mine a couple weeks ago, and Liz and Maria should have too." She lets the rest of what she is implying just hang in the air.

Max looks at Liz, and Michael stares at Maria.

"Do you think they're pregnant Isabel?" Max asks.

"Hello I'm right here, why don't you ask me?" Liz says.

"Okay do you think your pregnant?"

"No I couldn't be!" Liz says.

Michael looks at Maria, "And you?"

Maria shakes her head, "How could I be?"

Michael looks at her and smiles, he then leans forward and whispers in her ear. She blushes.

"Well you guys need to find out." Isabel says.

"Yeah, so...." Liz says.

"Michael and I will go to the store and get a test for you guys okay?" Max says.

Liz and Maria start to argue. "No you guys will be embarrassed, we can do it." Liz says.

Maria nods her head in agreement.

"We can do it, it's not a big deal, we can handle it." Michael says.

"I told you we couldn't handle it." Michael says.

Max and him are standing in the feminine aisle, they are looking at everything that there is in the aisles. Michael grabs a package of pads and reads it, "Ultra thin long Kotex, why do they need long?" He then picks up another pack, "And wings, what the hell do the wings do?"

Max shakes his head, "Why are you asking me, do I look like I grew breasts in the last five minutes?"

Max goes over to where the pregnancy tests are, their right next to the creams and douches. Michael picks up a Massengil package and reads it, "How about this one?"

Max looks at it and laughs, "Michael remember that commercial that used to come on where the woman was talking to her daughter about being fresh?"

"Yeah." Michael says.

"That's it."

Michael throws it back on the shelf like it burned him.

Max is looking at the tests, and he picks up one, "Fact plus, what about this?"

"I don't know" he lowers his voice, "I mean how do we know that they will even work, we're you know different." He looks at Max like you know we're aliens.

"You're right, we don't know."

Max and Michael come home and they are each carrying a bag, they hand them to the girls, and the girls look in them. Maria starts cracking up, "What, did you guys buy pregnancy tests for the whole complex?"

Liz looks in her bag and laughs to, "They must have had a big sale on them."

"Hey we weren't sure what kind to get, and we weren't sure if they would work because of the fact that we're so different." Michael says.

Both girls stop laughing, and smile. "Well it's the thought that counts." Maria says.

Liz nods and starts to read some of the boxes, after a couple minutes she looks up and Max is staring at her. "They all say that morning urine is best."

"So what does that mean?" Michael asks.

"We wait till morning space boy." Maria says.

In the morning Max and Michael have each woken Liz and Maria up. The girls don't want to really get out of bed yet but they do at the looks on the guys faces. There is only one bathroom and both girls go in at the same time, Maria says she'll wait and Liz says the same thing, but figure what the hell and they both of them close the door. They take all the tests out of the packs, and then help each other. Maria hands Liz three different sticks to pee on, and then Liz holds it while Maria hands her the cup which Liz pees in. Then they repeat the process for Maria.

After Maria pees in her cup they go to the counter and use the eyedroppers to put drops in their tests. Then they set the watches and timers that they got from around the place. They sit on the edge waiting.

They sit there in silence for a few minutes until Maria can't take it anymore.

"What are you going to do if you are?" Maria asks.

"I don't know, do you think that the guys are going to be upset?"

Maria shakes her head, "I really don't think so, I think they have finally changed."

They sit there and finally the timer goes off. They go and look at the tests.

Maria comes out of the bathroom followed by Liz and they go into the living room where they can hear the others talking, Isabel sees them and becomes quiet.

"Well?" asks Max.

Liz holds up the E.P.T. "Well this one says yes, the fact plus says yes, I got two pink lines from this one, a blue line from this one, and this one is pink too."

Maria looks at Michael, "Ditto."

Max and Michael look at them. "So you're..." Michael says.

"Yup."

Max looks at Liz, "I don't think they are all wrong so yeah I am."

Max comes to stand by Liz and he wraps her in his arms. "You're not pregnant."

Liz looks at him confused.

He looks down at her, "We're pregnant Liz, we're in this together."

Maria looks at Michael who nods his head. "Ditto." He hugs her.

Liz and Maria start crying, and Max and Michael look at them thinking they did something wrong.

Isabel laughs, "Get used to it, you thought periods were bad, wait till the hormones really get going."

Alex looks at her and kisses her neck whispering in her ear, "Do you think we can get your hormones going like that?"

Isabel smiles at him, "What are you saying?"

"Well I'm kind of jealous."

"Are you saying you want to have a baby?"

Alex stands up and takes her hand pulling her up, "Excuse us, but Isabel and I are going to go see if we can get her pregnant."

Isabel slaps him on the arm and blushes, "Alex!!!!"

He wraps his arms around her and kisses her walking her backwards toward their room.

Liz looks at Max, "Are you upset?"

Max shakes his head, "No, I want as many as we can have if they all look like you."

Liz smiles and rubs her nose against his, "As long as they have your eyes."

He hugs her and kisses her deeply.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.