FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Love Hurts"
Part 5
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This next part may seem confusing, because I'm jumping from room to room because the couples are practically saying the same thing but you'll get it, I know you're smart. PLEASE GIVE ME MAJOR FEEDBACK ON THIS PART PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once in the room Michael tossed Maria on the bed moving in fast, he uncuffed one of her hands and looped it throughout the bedpost, recuffing it and making sure there was no way for her to leave.

In the other room Max was doing the same thing. Max looked at Liz as she laid there with her hands above her hands. Liz glared up at Max, but a small part inside of her couldn't help but feel excited by the whole thing.

"So are you ready to hear me out Liz?"

"Hear you out, why should I listen to anything you have to say Michael?" Maria tells him.

Max looks at Liz "You should listen to me, because I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't enough? What do you want from me?" Michael asks.

"Nothing. I don't want anything from you, you made it clear that you didn't want me." Liz tells Max.

"I don't want you? If I didn't want you why would I have gone to all these lengths?" Michael asks Maria.

"I don't know why Max, why don't you tell me!"

"Fine, I'll tell you Maria, I did all this because I was so wrong with what I did, and the decision I made, and..."

"And I want to be with you Liz, I haven't been the same since this whole thing happened."

"And whose fault is that Michael? I waited for you for two years, I stuck by you and pretended to barely even be friends and what did I get for it?"

"I'll tell you what I got Max, I got the short end of the stick, you promised that we would be together and then you and Michael decided that we couldn't."

"I know Maria and I'm sorry, I don't know what to say..."

"But I know I'm willing to do what ever it takes to make it up to you!" Max says.

"How do you know that I want you to make it up to me, for all you know I have a boyfriend in L.A. waiting for me."

Max looks shocked and hurt, "Do you? Alex told me that you weren't seeing anyone."

"Alex doesn't know everything about me, sometimes I'm out all night and I don't even show up till the next day." Maria tells Michael.

"No, you're just trying to make me jealous." Michael says.

"Why would I try to make you jealous Max, we're not together remember?

"What, it makes you jealous to know that other guys treat me the way I deserve to be treated? Does it upset you that other guys have touched me, and held me, and kissed me all over, that they do little things that are nice for me!?!" Maria says.

"Does it bother you that the guys I'm with have touched me in ways you never did, in ways that you were too scared to, does it bother you to know that I liked it and when I was with them, I cried out their name and you weren't on my mind at all, does it Max?"

Max looks at Liz.

And in the other room Maria looks at Michael, and both of them realize that they have gone too far, they've said the wrong things, but it can't be helped they've been hurt for to long, and they need to say these things.

"Not only was it so good, but what you did to me was nothing compared to what they did." Maria tells him.

"So don't think you were the only one getting lucky Max, because I slept with anyone that would have me since you didn't want me!"

Liz looks at Max as she says this and sees a change come over Max, she sees the anger in his eyes it's flashing and she can almost feel the fury pour off of him.

And in the other room Maria can feel the same thing from Michael he is looking at her with a burning intensity.

As if both of their minds have merged and they don't know it, Max and Michael speak the same words at almost the same time. "I don't care how many guys you've been with, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you go, you are mine."

And with a growl of frustration the guys descend on the girls, Max with his hand tangled in her hair holding her head to make her look at him, and Michael with his hands on the side of Maria's face, they kiss them fiercely.

Both Maria and Liz groan, they can't help it, there has never been anyone else for them, and there never will be. With their hands above their heads they kiss them back with all the passion they've felt, all of the love and anger that they've had in the last 10 months since things ended it all comes bursting out.

Max kisses his way down Liz's neck, growling deep in his throat, "You're mine, no one else's." Liz doesn't say anything afraid if she does that it's going to all be a dream.

Michael pulls unbuttons Maria's tank top revealing her creamy breasts to him.

"God Maria, you're as beautiful as I remembered you to be." He takes her right nipple in his mouth sucking on it deeply.

Maria lets out an animal like groan, and Michael smiles against her breast, "You like that huh?"

Maria just pushes her chest forward straining for Michael to take more of her into his mouth.

Max pulls down Liz's top and hisses in his breath, "Liz, your so beautiful, I should have loved you a long time ago." He licks a slow circle around her nipple and then softly bites down on it, almost chewing on it he grunts at the feeling of this.

"Maria if I let your hands free, are you going to leave?"

"Michael, do you need to ask? I'm not going anywhere right now."

He chuckles and gets the keys letting her arms free, she immediately wraps them around him pushing him back on the bed kissing him as she goes.

"Max will you un-handcuff me?"

Max is standing up and smiles at her, "I don't know I kind of like the site of you like this."

He looks at Liz, with her hair all tangled, her lips swollen from kissing, her breasts revealed to him, and her chest all flushed from his attention.

"No I think I'm going to keep you like this for a while, I have plans for you Miss Parker." He takes her boots off. Liz gulps but feels her body respond wildly to the veiled threat from Max. Max comes closer to her, "I'll replace this."

"Replace wh..."

Before she can respond anymore Max has gripped her shirt in his hands and torn it down the middle and thrown it to the floor. He then puts his hands on both sides of her hips, then he slowly pulls her pants and panties down her legs revealing the rest of her to him. Once he tosses those to the side he strips himself of all his clothes, then lays in-between her legs.

He pushes her legs up till they are bent at the knee, he smiles wickedly up at her then back at her core, "Do you know how many times I've dreamt of doing this to you?"

Liz feels herself moisten at his words, and Max sees it as well, he groans seeing how Liz wants him, then he places his lips on her kissing her in the most intimate way. Liz bucks up against him but with her arms being shackled she doesn't have far to go.

Michael rolls Maria over on her back, kissing her neck. "Maria before we go any further, I have to know, did you really have, well did you do..."

Maria rolls Michael onto his back, and straddles him, positioning herself but not letting him enter yet, "There has been no other guy since you Michael, but before we do this I want you to know, if you hurt me this time, that's it no more chances."

She pushes down onto Michael and she feels herself stretching completely at this. And before she can stop it an orgasm triggers, she clenches her eyes tight and calls out Michaels name. Maria sits atop him his hands are on her ass, and when she looks at him he smiles. "Hey I didn't even move."

"You didn't have to."

"Well as much as guys like to hear what a stud they are in the sack...do you want to try for round two?"

Maria starts moving atop him, "Only round two?" She says while wiggling her eyebrows "I'm going to do it all night long."

"OH GOD MAX...MAX OOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Liz screams out as Max brings her to orgasm with his tongue. He continues to give her small licks until she is begging him to stop. He does and comes up to meet her face, "I love you Liz, and I'm never going to let you go, I meant that." He lets her hands down, and she moves them trying to get the circulation going again, Max touches them and gets the blood going.

Liz looks at him, "I know you meant it Max, and believe me, I'm not letting you go this time, if you leave me I'm following you, wherever it is."

Max kisses her again, and they fall back on the bed, Max positions himself against Liz ready to enter her but Liz stops him, "Max did you and Lila, you know, did you a lot?"

Max leans down and takes her lips, and whispers against her, "You're the only girl I've ever been with Liz."

"But..."

"That was all put on."

"Oh."

"What about you, how many guys have you been with?" Max asks not wanting to hear the answer.

"There were no other guys, I just wanted to make you hurt like I did."

Max smiles, "I'm glad."

Liz smiles and kisses him. He once again positions himself against her and slowly pushes his way in, inch by inch. Finally he is all the way in her and they both groan at the feeling, there is next to no pain for Liz she's waited too long for this. Max starts moving and Liz does to, she matches him thrust for thrust. The smell of their lovemaking feels the air, and finally Max and Liz are pushed over the edge together, another hurdle in their lives crossed.

Later both couples lie in each others arms. "How do you think the others are doing?" They all say simultaneously, and then they start laughing.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.