FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Love Hurts"
Part 4
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: Roswell, the characters, and situations are owned by the WB. No infringement intended.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
It was later that week Alex went to Liz's house and Maria was over there they were all sitting on her bed just hanging around when Alex brought it up. "So Isabel and I wanted to go to that new club Dance Your Ass Off over in Picacho, and we want you to go with us."

"Who else is going?" Liz asks quickly.

"It would be just me, Iz, Kyle, Stacy, and you guys."

Maria looks at him, "Well I'll go if Liz does."

Liz shrugs her shoulders, "I guess I'll go then." Liz says with no enthusiasm.

"Okay, well Iz and I will pick you up at 7:00." He gets up, and walks to the door, "See you tonight."

They nod and Alex leaves.

"So, if you want to go Maria, go but I don't really feel like it."

"Oh no girl, you said you were going and that's what you're doing, I'm not going by myself, Liz we can't sit around forever thinking of them, remember no iningpay."

Liz looks at Maria like she's gone nuts, then she laughs, "No pining," She laughs again, "Okay Maria, I'll go."

"Oh I know you will, no what are we going to wear?"

That night Alex and Isabel come and pick them up. Both Maria and Liz are dressed really cute, Liz has a pair of white stretch pants on with some white low cut boots, and a denim tube top with rhinestones on it. Maria is wearing a pair of purple Jean hip huggers with purple candies platforms, and a white icelet tank top.

Alex tells them how nice they look, they get into the back of the car and Alex limbs in and they drive off. It's about 35 miles to Picacho and they talk all the way, their listening to music and for once Liz and Maria are determined to have a good time.

"So where are Kyle and Stacy?" Maria asks.

"Oh Stacy was taking forever, so he said that we should leave and get us a table before they're all gone." Isabel says.

"Oh okay." Maria says.

They finally pull up outside Dance Your Ass Off, and then park. There is a small line of people outside, but they're letting them in so it's moving. They go and get in line and pay to get in and get their hands stamped, the bouncer checks the girls purses and pats Alex down, to make sure none of them have weapons.

The music is loud but good, they find a table right near the door and sit down. A waitress comes up and asks them what they want.

"I'll have a Blue Hawaiian." Isabel says.

"I'll take a Budweiser." Alex says.

"I'll take a whiskey sour." Maria says.

"And I'll have a lemon drop." Liz says.

The waitress takes their orders down and walks off. She finally returns with the drinks and they pay her and Maria tells asks her to bring another round for her and Liz, she smiles and nods walking off. Maria sips at her drink the first taste making her grimace then she takes the straw out and chugs it the rest of the way back. Liz does the same thing with her drink.

Neither Alex are Isabel are surprised at this anymore, they are used to how Liz and Maria drink at times. The girls discovered that they have a hollow leg when it comes to drinking, and they had only been sick once, but that had been a real bad night. Max had called and Liz answered the phone and when she heard it was him she had hung up and started crying. When Maria *69ed to give the person a piece of her mind, Michael had answered, so both girls had dragged Alex and Isabel to a bar where they proceeded to drink every concoction there was, and that was a big mistake, you should stick to one drink. So Alex and Isabel knew how the girls were and they had been hoping that it would be the same tonight.

The waitress brings the other drinks and Maria and Liz polish those off while Alex is paying for them and before she can leave the girls have asked for another round. She looks at them and starts to laugh, "You have to be having guy problems!"

Liz and Maria feeling loose lipped laugh and smile, "You have no idea how bad." Liz says.

"Well I'll bring you another round this time it's on my boyfriend he's the bartender, we've had some big problems and he is still under the, I'll do whatever it takes to make her take me back thing."

Liz and Maria nod their head in understanding, "Ahh the other woman syndrome strikes again." Maria says while giggling. The waitress nods and then takes off.

Both Maria and Liz sit there talking, the waitress has brought them another free round, and now their drinking their sixth round. Liz and Maria are feeling no pain, a group of guys have come up to the table.

One guy is eyeing Isabel, "Hey do you want to dance?"

"No thanks."

"Come on, it will be fun." The guy says.

"She said no thanks." Alex tells him.

"Who are you her brother?"

"No, for your information he's my boyfriend!" Isabel says while glaring at him.

"What is a babe like you doing with a guy like him? What you need is a real man and I have everything you need."

Isabel looks the guy up and down, "Believe me you have nothing I want, I don't want to have to buy a magnifying glass to see what you have."

Alex starts laughing, and the guy glares at her and then at Alex, "Is something funny, what you have to let your girl stick up for you?"

"You're even more stupid then I thought if you think I'm letting her stick up for me, why don't you go try your lines on some bimbo that will buy them."

The guy glares and then walks off.

Isabel looks at Alex and kisses him, "I wasn't trying to stick up for you."

"I know, I'm glad that you can stick up for yourself, but I would have stepped in if he got any more mouthy."

Isabel kisses him on his neck in the spot that drives him nuts, "My big strong male."

Alex laughs while nuzzling her neck. Then he looks up to say something to Liz.

"Where are they?"

"I don't know they were just here."

Alex looks around and then stands on his seat, he jumps down. "They're out there dancing with some guys."

"Oh shit, we have to get them back here."

"I know, come on let's go."

Alex and Isabel stand up and bump into Kyle,

"Hey where are you guys off to?"

Isabel whispers in his ear and Kyle looks at Stacy and tells her, Stacy then looks at Max and Michael who are walking towards them.

Max and Michael sit down, "Did they go to the bathroom when they heard we were coming?" Michael asks.

Isabel looks down, "Umm we didn't get to tell them yet."

"What? Why not?" Max asks.

"Well they started drinking, like we told you they would but then some guy started harassing me and Alex and when he left we noticed the girls were gone." Isabel says in a rush.

"So where are they?"

Just then they hear clapping coming from the dance floor, a crowd has gathered around the people dancing, Michael looks at Isabel as if to say, please don't tell me their out there. And all Isabel can do is nod her head. Max and Michael sit there in silence, both of them pissed off, pissed that they screwed up so bad, pissed that the girls have taken to drinking, and pissed that Isabel and Alex didn't watch them better. They sit there thinking these thoughts.

Max and Michael are sitting there talking in detail about what bastards they have been when Liz and Maria are walking up to the table, both of them have their backs toward them so they don't see the girls.

Liz sees Max first, and she turns around bumping into Maria, she grabs her "Maria! Max and Michael are here." Maria peers over Liz's shoulder and squeals.

"Oh My God."

"I know, what are we going to do?"

Maria looks over her shoulder and manages to get Stacy's attention and puts her fingers to her lips going shh. Then she mouths to Stacy to be quiet and bring their purses to the bathroom, then they head to the bathroom.

She gathers Liz and Maria's purse and tells the others what is going on and that she thinks they're going to leave. And then walks to the bathroom.

Michael looks at the others and Max looks at him, "I guess it's time for phase two." Max nods and gives Michael two different keys and keeps a set for himself. Then they say bye and head out the door. Kyle looks at them and laughs, "Well this should be an interesting night."

In the bathroom both Maria and Liz are telling Stacy off. "Why did they come, was this some kind of setup?" Maria asks.

"No, we were leaving and they just showed up, and we thought it would be rude to say they couldn't come." Stacy says lying with a straight face.

Maria nods, "Fine whatever, well we're leaving."

"How are you going to get home?"

"We're going to catch a ride, or take a taxi, I don't care but we're leaving."

Maria says, she looks at Liz, "Right Liz?"

Liz looks unsure, "Maria, maybe they came to finally try, maybe they're sorry."

"Nah ah Liz, remember girls on them, on top of them, just to make us not want to be with them."

Liz nods her head and then she looks at Maria and anger is in her eyes again. "You're right come on let's go."

They leave the bathroom and walk out the backdoor. The minute they step out the door they hear Michael's voice, "Going somewhere girls?"

Maria and Liz both startled jump, and then Maria glares at him. "It figures you would try to ruin my whole life."

Max looks at Liz, "We need to talk."

Liz snorts, "Yeah the last time we needed to talk, I found a naked girl all on your jock, I don't want to talk again."

Michael looks at Maria, "What about you are you going to talk to me nicely and listen to what I have to say?"

"Did you suddenly become stupid? I have nothing nice to say to you now if you want to hear the horrible names I've come up for you then I would be more then willing to tell them to you."

Max looks at Liz, "Do you feel the same way?"

Liz nods her head, "Yup, her and me pretty much made up those names for you together, want to hear some?" She says as she walks off.

Maria follows her and Michael and Max look at each other, "You know walking away from us isn't a good idea." Michael says.

Maria turns back to him, "Why it's not like you can really hurt me any worse."

Michael runs up and stands in front of Maria putting his hands behind his back. "I'm giving you another chance to talk to me, are you going to talk to me?"

Max has came and stood in front of Liz and he nods his head, "Yeah Liz same goes for you, are you going to talk?"

Liz and Maria look at each other, and then at the guys.

"I told you Max, I don't have anything to say."

"Yeah Michael me neither, besides what are you going to do force us? Just let us leave!"

Michael brings his hands out from behind him, "You know, it's so good to have friends in high places."

Max laughs bringing out his hands, "Yeah it sure is."

Both guys have a pair of handcuffs in their hands and before the girls can do anything about it the guys have put the handcuffs on them with their hands in front of them.

"Now we are going to go someplace and we are going to talk, and you're going to listen if I have to gag you Miss DeLuca." Michael says.

"Now come on let's go." Max says.

Liz looks at Max and Michael and then Maria and both girls start running. But they don't get far, Michael and Max catch up to them and swing the girls up onto their shoulders, they carry them to the car. Liz is banging her fists the best she can against Max's back. And Maria is squirming trying to get down,

"Hey DeLuca, you have no idea what all that squirming is doing to me!" Maria stops immediately.

They get to the car and the rest of the gang is there, Max and Michael put them in the back-seat of the car and Maria screeches at Alex and Isabel, "I'm never going to forgive you, you guys all set this up."

Alex laughs, "Hey don't be sore, you'll thank us in the morning." Max and Michael get in and drive off.

A few minutes later they reach the motel that they had previously paid for. Max and Michael's rooms are few doors apart and they each carry their sulking girls to their doors, not even putting them down to open it.

"Good Luck Maxmillian."

"Yeah you to, I think we're going to need it."

They both carry the girls in and with a slam they shut the doors behind them.

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Part 5
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.