FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"L'Etranger"
Part 6
by Pilar
Disclaimer: All right, so here's the deal. Everything Dawson's Creek and Roswell is copyright the WB television network and various other people. Infringement is really, really not intended. Storyline is all mine, backstory is theirs, title is from Albert Camus' book of the same name, I think it fits...
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
"Pace?" His door opened slowly and Joey stood in the doorway wearing nothing but a pair of those boy shorts underwear things and another teeny, skintight tank top. Spaghetti straps. Pacey looked over at her, shaking his head in disbelief.

"What happened to boxers and big tee-shirts, Jo?"

She laughed softly, approaching the bed. Pacey lay on his side reading about English History for the usual Tuesday pop-quiz. He'd been doing pretty damn well in school this year so far and he wasn't going to let one, inane quiz get the best of a good streak. He shoved the closest thing between the pages and closed the book, allowing Joey to sit beside him.

"What's up?" He put out to her as she made herself comfortable.

"Nothing... Just felt like hangin' out. Anything on TV?" She picked up the remote and clicked on the tube, stretching out on the bed and arching her back. "What are you studying?"

"Nothing that important, I have a quiz tomorrow... but I've read this crap already. It's all the same." It wasn't like he was going to be able to concentrate anymore, not with her lying next to him, legs slightly parted and a sliver of flat stomach bared. He chucked the book to the floor and it landed with a dull thud onto the carpet.

She flipped channels nonchalantly, the words from the screen melding together in an unintelligible sentence. Over it, he heard her begin to speak.

"You do like her, you know..." She stared straight ahead at the television, still flipping channels one by one.

"Huh?" Sure, he'd heard her, but he wondered what she was trying to actually say.

"Maria, you and she have a good thing going. I can tell."

He finally turned to find her smiling challengingly at him. "What exactly can you tell, Potter?" He'd really rather not be discussing his relationship with Maria with Joey right this minute, but for some reason couldn't stop himself from going along with the conversation. It was the playful tone in her voice, or something.

"I can tell that you've been sleeping with her, and you're not exactly hating it. And I can tell that she turns you on, that much was obvious at that diner. And I think you even like her, more than you would like to let on... Am I close?" She kicked her feet crossed at the ankles, Pacey watched it in slow motion.

"I guess..."

"I'm making you uncomfortable! Oh my god! Pacey, I'm finally making you uncomfortable!" His face turned fifteen shades of red, he could feel the heat in his eyes.

"Finally? Please. You've been making me uncomfortable for years, Jo." She was delighted, amusement dancing in her dark eyes. Little bitch. She rolled onto her side, facing him, the television long ignored. She knew exactly how uncomfortable she made him. Little bitch.

"Yeah, right... Anyway, I didn't come in here to talk about old times, I came in to talk about new times." Right, with that spandex tight around her twat.

"No, you came in to hear the gory details of my sex life." Damn her for being so hot, and for wanting to talk about Maria. He didn't want to talk about Maria and he certainly didn't want to talk about sex. Not with her reclining on his bed barely wearing anything but her skin.

"Uh huh... Unless you're suddenly not sharing details anymore. Please say you're sharing details..." She leaned close and he could smell the sweet odor of lotion on her skin, feel her hair as it fell over her shoulder and onto his arm.

"Jo..." This was getting bad. The whole day had been an agonizing bout of foreplay and he didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to stand it. He shifted nervously on the bed, trying desperately to think of anything; baseball, Grandma Witter, Joey's tanned legs stretched out on his bed. Damn.

"Oh, come on, Pacey... I haven't been laid since you left... Give a girl something to chew on, for god's sake!"

That was it. He couldn't take it any longer. It didn't matter if it was wrong, not that it really was wrong. And it didn't matter that they'd been down this particular road before, that only made the destination sweeter. It didn't even matter that he'd been rolling around in his bed with Maria just a day earlier.

"I really didn't need to hear that..." His words were whispered barely above breath.

There was little he could do to keep from just jumping her, and in a way, he knew it was exactly what she was looking for -- exactly what she had come for. Little bitch.

"Why, Pacey?" The voice from her mouth was so innocent, her tongue lashed out at the end of his name and slid across her bottom lip. He laid stock still as she twisted her body towards his, propping her head up on her hand. Her eyes were so big, and when she breathed, he watched her tits rise closer to him. "Does it make you want to help me with that?"

That was it. The straw and the poor, flattened camel.

Pacey's restraint was gone, there were no two ways about it. He pushed her back into the comforter and straddled her body in one, swift motion, his lips attacking, ravishing, ravaging. His tongue parted her teeth and he fell into her, his fists weaving through her hair and pulling it tight. He tasted her moan as it entered his mouth.

It was long and deep, and it momentarily satisfied him. His teeth traveled her neck, nipping at the vein, razing over her taut skin. His hardening cock rocking into her. She pushed herself closer, grinding her hips into his, her fingernails tearing at his back. They thirsted for each other, and they drank.

He practically tore the skimpy tank from her body, tossing it across the room in a violent movement. Then he was on her again, his hands covering her breasts, raking his nails across the sensitive flesh, feeling her nipples peak between his fingers. He reluctantly released her lips from his to take one into his mouth, laving it with his tongue, tentatively biting down with slowly increasing pressure as she twisted beneath him and a hiss came from her lungs.

"Fuck me, Pacey." A breathless statement.

"Oh, I'm planning on It." Don't you worry little, Miss Potter, you'll get what you came in here for.

He smiled wickedly at her, planning the same torture she had put him through all day. She'd get fucked, and if he threatened to explode in his pants, he would still make her wait. And then he would make her scream.

She arched into him trying to get closer, her long legs wrapping around his waist as he brought his mouth back to hers and bit her lips to gain entry. He wondered at her true motivation as her hands wove through their bodies, eagerly tearing at the buttons of his shorts and ripping into his boxers. Her long, slender fingers wrapped around his cock and they fought for dominance. Over her shoulder, he flicked off the television.

She would lose.

He stood and shed the offensive garments, pulling his jersey over his head. The momentary space between them was thick with their musk, Joey's fingers played at one, wet nipple, twirling it between lithe fingers. She stared at him with hungry, fiending eyes. Pacey mapped her body slowly, settling at the dark, wetness of the center of her shorts.

"Come here." She stood in front of him, reaching out to him. He pushed her back onto the bed and sat her on its edge.

Even this afternoon, he had known that there was little he could do to resist her. She'd been a weakness that he would never regret having. There were months, after he and Andie had broken up and she and Dawson had finally decided that what they had just wasn't a romance, that Joey and he would hang out together the air around them thick with sexual tension.

Of course, they never did anything about it, opting instead to pretend that it didn't exist. They went on double dates with people neither of them were all that attracted to, they had short relationships that even made it close to something they might have thought was real. But in the end, the two of them ended up consoling each other and having that conversation about how no one was good enough for either of them and how one day they would find their perfect match.

When Joey had lost her virginity to a guy that neither of them in the end thought deserved it, it had been Pacey who had held her when she cried.

And then they'd slept together. In a long, romantic, albeit intoxicated evening, Joey had made her move and they'd spent the night together finding out what they should have known in the first place. Sexual tension between two people didn't have to be tension, it could be fun. And nice. And fulfilling. Pacey had left for Roswell early the following morning with the sweet memory of Joey's thighs clamped tight around his hips.

Kneeling in front of her, he slid his hands over her knees and parted her legs wide, scraping his fingers over her thighs. With one teasing finger he traced the edge of her shorts and she raised herself towards it, her hands going to the waistband. He pushed them away.

His chest separated her legs further and she leaned back on her hands, inching herself as close to him as she possibly could. And that moan, again, from low in her chest, as his tongue slipped between his teeth and he ran it lightly across the sensitive flesh. The hiss.

He tested her skin, breathing in the heavy scent of her arousal and nibbling up her thigh. Slowly, each bite deeper than the last, until he reached the juncture of her thighs. His tongue flattened against the tight fabric and he could taste her. Long legs stiffened around him.

"You want this?" He slid his tongue up the crease, pushing the spandex into her, bumping his teeth against the heat and scraping over her clit as she pressed back towards him. When he looked up at her face, her eyes boring down at him, her hair beginning to separate with sweat, she clenched her jaw.

His cock was so hard he could probably chip ice with it. His knees rubbed angrily against the hard carpet. He needed to get these things off her, to shove his tongue so far inside her he could taste the backs of her teeth.

He pulled them off her body; not eased, not slid. Tore.

Then he was on her again, her legs curling over his shoulders, heels tightening into his back. His cool tongue slicked over her molten folds, flicking quickly over her hard clit, her back lofting off of the bed. He reached up and smoothed his hand over her sweat-dampened skin and felt her heartbeat, fast and erratic beneath her ribs.

With his fingers parting her soft lips, he dove between them nipping hungrily at her skin and tasting her salted sweetness. Her breath quickened, her pulse grew stronger, he could feel the tremble in every inch of her body as he feasted on her like a man who'd been denied food for far too long.

But it hadn't been that long; the thought passed him quickly.

When she moaned again, it was louder and more animalistic starting from low in her throat and breaking at a growl, her hands ripped into his shoulders. He felt the shudder mount deep inside her, legs shaking as his tongue filled her and his thumb pressed over her clit in fast, steady circles. She came in long waves like the Hawaiian pipeline.

They broke for a moment as he slid up her body and lay beside her to catch his breath and wonder for just a second if his mother could hear them going at it in his bedroom. Joey's hands were insatiable, they groped at his skin, wrapped around his erection, slid deeper between his legs.

Pressing his shoulders into the bed, she climbed over him, the wetness between her legs smooth and hot. He reached into his night stand with an outstretched hand and passed her the small package and she rolled the latex over his erection. She could have the control of this moment, as he forgot everything else; no past, no future, just this one, single, solitary moment, as she guided his cock between her legs and sunk it slowly inside her.

Sweet fucking heaven.

He lay beneath her, hands wrapped around her ankles, as she braced herself against his chest and bent her face to his. As her lips touched his and her tongue slipped from between them to run across his teeth so lightly so teasingly, he gave her the tiny bit of power she begged for, inching her body too slowly around his cock.

But only that tiny bit. Rushing her, he rolled her onto her back and thrust himself deeper, gripping her arms against her sides and allowing her minimal movement other than to stretch her body toward him and bite violently at his throat. He pounded deeper.

Her hips bucked back in time with his, he released her hands and felt them around his ass pushing him further than he had thought possible. His name on her breath as he slid his hands to her breasts and molded them to his palms. They were all very different, these women.

But, this one might be his favorite. If two sexual encounters could help him to make that decision. But then, this one was also going to be gone in a matter of days and he would be left to his own devices once again. Not that they were doing to badly on their own. Ugh. Enough.

Thinking is bad. He had to stop thinking about anything other than the woman lying beneath him, her body engulfing his, the way her cunt clenched around him, the way her hands pulled him deeper. And yeah, it's that easy.

He heard his own voice groan her name as she pulsed around him and her hands held him to a steady rhythmic beat. He held his movements as he felt her orgasm squeeze his cock and watched her eyes blacken.

Their lips met again, tongues slowly encircling one another and lazily dancing inside each other's mouths.

Inside her, he moved slowly, catching himself before he let himself come and urging the moment forward. She still gripped him like a vice with her entire body and he didn't want this to end. Not yet. There was still so much more to do.

She smiled at his look. "What?" Her voice was innocent and sweet.

He said nothing, but raised his eyebrow evilly and slid from between her legs, shaking his head.

Patting her on one hip, he turned her body around and sunk into her again from behind, pulling her hips back to meet his. She cried out on the impact and he slid one hand around to caress her swollen clit with the tips of his fingers as his other stroked her long neck and brushed though her dark hair wrapping it tight around his fingers.

It was like being swallowed whole by a mountain of silk. His fingers traced her spine and he slid in and out of her cunt, his movements becoming quicker and his breath becoming shorter. With a long sigh, Pacey felt his balls contract and release and his cock tighten as he shot off inside her and felt her body relax around him. With soft lips and distended tongue, he licked at the back of her neck and pulled himself from her creamy warmth.

His heart was pounding in his chest and his body shook with relief. Joey smiled slyly at him.

"What?" They lay beside each other; she, still on her stomach, and he stretched out like a cat, firm against her body, seeking the heat of her skin.

"Nothing." She shook her hair and stared out towards the window.

"You're lying. What?" It was strange, this thing that had developed between them while they were most of a country apart. He didn't know what to do with it, it was so far from anything he'd ever considered. Too far from home and too close at the same time. It felt wrong, it felt like he was committing traitorous acts, even though Dawson had been with someone else for a long time now and nothing had ever really happened between him and Joey.

But Dawson would never do this to Pacey, and he knew that. Maybe that was what shook him.

But, then, this weirdness didn't have anything to do with Dawson, did it?

Maybe it was about Maria, although he'd tried to push her as far from his thoughts as possible while he was with Joey. But really, he'd been with Joey first, if he wanted to rationalize all of this. Pacey felt his mind cloud over and Joey's eyes stared into his.

"I don't know, Pacey." Her words lingered in the air between them. "Was that a bad idea?" And her voice lowered in timbre and volume.

"I don't know... I was just kind of thinking the same thing, but--" He faltered.

"But what?" She turned to lay on her back, her breasts slowly rising and falling, nipples peaked and turned up toward the ceiling, the dark patch of hair between her legs like a distant field.

"But... I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Even if it seems wrong. Jo, there's something between us and neither of us were going to let it go, not today, not ever. And I don't know what it is, or if it's anything more than carnal, but hell..." He stopped and took a deep breath, his gaze lingering on her still slick skin, "Does that bother you?"

She didn't say anything for a long moment and he regretted his admission. Until her eyes turned back up to his.

"Not really, no. I mean, we're good friends, we have been for so long and we trust each other, that's enough, I think. That's what makes it so weird and so good at the same time." She smiled that uneven smile of hers and he felt better. "And besides, I really just wanted you... badly. From the minute you picked me up at the airport. And even more so when I knew you'd been sleeping with someone else."

"And Joey Potter always gets what she wants, right?"

"Yeah. Kinda."

He rolled closer to her and slid his arm around her waist pulling her tight and whispering into her ear. "Do you want to come one more time?" There was something fantastic about making Joey Potter come. It was like breaking through the unbreakable, and when it happened, her body twisted and tightened and softened all at once, and it was beautiful.

His fingers twisted through the triangle of coarse, dark hair and slid between her lips as her legs instinctively moved to allow him to penetrate her and he positioned himself between her legs again. He moved slowly, watching her intensely as her head threw back again and she loosened to his languid touch.

Four fingers wound into her easily and he moved them inside her, curving up towards that spot that seemed to make her squirm the most and moan the loudest. As her radiant face began to change, he covered her clit with his mouth and suckled at the dilated nub of darkened pink flesh never taking his eyes from hers.

When she came again and again and again, her nerves shivering around him and her mouth forming an open circle, his heart leapt and he felt satisfied for himself almost as much as for her.

And they slept, tangled in limbs and sweat until the alarm clock interrupted and the next day had barged in. He squinted his eyes against the bright sunlight screaming in at them and stroked his hand over her hip and up her side.

It hadn't been a horny, realistic dream. Joey was really in his arms and the clock was blasting rock and roll. She twisted in his arms and smiled.

"So? I can borrow your car, right?"

"I see... so that's what all of this has been about, huh?" He smiled back, knowing already that the damn car would be hers.

"Yup. That's right, I'm whoring myself for Jeeps now, you didn't get the memo?"

"Yeah, I got the memo. You'll have to drop me at school though." Pacey sat up and went to rummage through his dresser drawers for clothes.

"What? No school bus?" She still lay nude in his bed, stretched out invitingly, her legs just slightly parted and her lips still swollen between them. Her hand snaked down to touch herself lightly. "I'm sore." She frowned.

"Glad I could oblige your sexual urges, but you're still driving me... Go get dressed, my mother's probably already up and I'd rather June Cleaver didn't know about this... thing of ours."

Joey pouted at him and threw on her pajamas? underwear? whatever those things were called and skipped from the room. He stared at himself, in boxers and the last pair of clean shorts in his dresser, in the full-length mirror. Fuck, she'd left marks.

There were teeth marks in his chest and along his collarbone, and a long scratch down the inside of his arm. He hadn't even felt that one, lord only knew what his back looked like. Long sleeved shirt? No way, that would be an even worse tip off, he would just have to pretend they weren't there and cross that blonde bridge as he came to it.

Part 5 | Index | Part 6a
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.