FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Insatiable Hunger"
Part 6
by Christina
Disclaimer: don't own them, but I have fun playing with them!
Summary: THIS IS A CHALLENGE BY SARA!!! 1. Must be M/L
2. Has to be NC-17 in every part that you write
3. Max and Liz have to have sex in the following: Max's bedroom, Liz's bedroom, Crashdown Cafe, Desert, and the Eraser room. ( Be VERY DESCRIPTIVE !!!!)
4. Max and Liz have a water fight and pillow fight
5. Max and Liz get detention and make out on a desk
6. Max picks out Liz's night wear and Liz does the same for Max, both of their outfits have to be sexy
7. Both of their parents catch them having sex ( Must use one of the places listed on # 3 )
8. Max and Liz have a talk about them being caught in bed with their parents

Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
"MOM???" Liz and Max both cried together. Liz closed her legs and curled down so that her upper body was mere inches from her things. Max turned off the stereo and looked at the mothers in fear.

"Oh my dear lord!" Diane cried, holding her hands to her chest, her mouth was gaping open and her eyes were bulging out of the sockets. When she spoke, her voice came out shaky. "Please get dressed and come downstairs."

"IMMEDIATELY!" Nanci said, more forcefully. She took one of Diane's arms and pulled her away, closing the door behind her.

Finally, Liz looked up and stood, removing Max from inside of her. She was crying and her entire body was shaking as she walked to the bathroom. She removed the lingerie and then put her jeans and tank-top back on. When she finally came out she forced herself to look at Max.

The frown on his lips and the worry in his eyes made him look much younger, more vulnerable. He walked over to her and put his arms around her. He spoke gently. "I'm so sorry, Liz. I could have sworn my parents were out of town for the day."

"Hey, it was my idea," she said, shaking her head. "I was the one who said we should go to Lana's. And now look where it got us. Maybe we should jump out the window and leave. I don't think I can handle this right now."

"Where would we go?" he sighed in a defeated voice. "It's not like we have any money to run away. And we're going to have to have this conversation sometime. Let's just go downstairs and get it over with."

"Max, I have thirteen thousand dollars put away in a savings account. Money for college. We could just leave town for a couple of days until the smoke blows over, and then come back. Please?!!"

"ELIZABETH PARKER! MAX EVANS! GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Liz's mother called. Both Max and Liz looked over to the door and then at each other.

Desperately Liz pleaded with him. "Please? They're going to restrict us from seeing each other anyway," she said, fresh tears spilling over her face. She began to tug on his arm and pull him towards the window. "I can't stand to be away from you again. Please, come with me!"

He looked from her to the door, and then back at her again. He straightened his shoulders as he came to his decision and nodded. "Okay, but here's what we do. Go lock the door while I grab some clothes and stuff. Yell out the door that we're on the way or something. We'll climb out the window and run straight to the jeep. Then we'll stop by your house and you'll grab some clothes. After that, we'll go to the bank and withdraw some money, stop off at Michael's to let him know where we're going and we'll leave town. Okay?"

She nodded, feeling a wobbly grin on her face, and then ran to the door. "Mom, we're coming!" she yelled and then pushed the shiny gold knob in, hearing a dull click.

When she turned around, she saw Max coming out of the bathroom, zipping up a small black bag and watched as he shoved it into an even larger black bag. She watched as he grabbed a row of hangers with shirts and pants hanging off of them from the closet and then shoved them into the bags.

"HEY! WE'RE NOT GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN! GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

He zipped the bag up and then threw it out the window. Then he held a hand out to Liz and helped her to the tree and she began to climb down.

"Max?" he heard his mother call, and he turned to see that someone was fiddling with the door knob, trying to turn it. He didn't answer. Instead he climbed out of the window backwards and shimmied down one of the branches until he reached the thick of the tree. From there, he jumped to the ground, landing hard on his feet, hurting his ankles. He grimaced quickly used his powers to heal the pain. When he stood straight, he grabbed his bag in one hand and Liz's hand in the other. "Okay, let's go!" he said, breathlessly.

She nodded and together they ran for the jeep.

*****

Michael looked down at himself in the outfit Maria had bought him and groaned. To himself, he muttered, "What was she thinking?" It was just a little too GQ for him, but at least it wasn't a freaky g-string.

"Maria!" He called impatiently, "Are you ever going to come out?" He was impatient to see her in the outfit he had picked for her. It was similar to the one that Max had picked out for Liz, but only in the way that it was a baby-doll. The one he got for her was a pale-pink color with a sheer top decorated with little frilly pieces of pink lace. The skirt was normal in the back, but the in the front, there was one layer of sheer white material that went all the way around and there was two other layers which hung in light folds from a flower in the front and the bottom of the skirt was trimmed in pink lace. It was very sexy and he couldn't wait to see her in it.

"Okay, I'm coming," he heard her call from the bathroom. Very slowly, the door opened and she stepped out.

Michael grinned in appreciation and walked up to her. "Wow, you look as good as a strawberry sundae," he muttered in her ear.

She pulled back and looked him in the eye. "Wanna see if I taste just as good?" she asked, daringly.

Michael shook his head. "Hmm, do I want to? Hell yes! But remember, we said that this was just a dress rehearsal. Remember, no...ahem, until were both ready. So go take off that outfit before I jump you," he added and turned around.

"No," she said quietly and turned walked around to his front. "I'm ready right now, besides you look so hot in this." She ran her fingers over his black-robed chest and smiled into his eyes.

"I thought we were going to take this slow," he reminded her through gritted teeth, using every last bit of his willpower to stop from attacking her.

"How much slower can we go?" she whispered seductively into his ear. "You've already done certain sexual things to me, need I remind you of the night Crashdown in December?. That was pretty fast if you ask me, and I liked it. Now, it seems we've crawled to a stop since then and I don't want it to be like that anymore. So Michael, I'm telling you, no, make that I'm demanding that you make love to me!"

"Never knew you were so forceful, Deluca. But, hey, if that's what you want...." He shrugged and then surprised her by seizing her lips in a hard kiss. His body walked forward, into hers, and he pushed her back to the couch.

Her arms wrapped around his neck as their tongues tangled and she held on tight as he lowered them both to the couch. He stretched out on top of her and continued to explore the warm, wet recesses of her mouth.

Her arms dropped to his back and she began rub her hands up and down. She felt him grow hard and she arched her hips into his and began to rub small circles over him, enjoying the sensations of pleasure that racked her body.

She dropped her mouth to his neck and began to run kisses down his throat until she reached the hollow of his throat. She dipped her tongue inside and then blew on the trail of wetness she had left. She pulled back and looked into his eyes.

They saw that both sets of eyes were clouded with passion and desire and an untamed hunger. He leaned in and kissed her tenderly and then he pulled back and let his body fall to ground next to the couch. He sat on his knees and pulled her up in the sitting position so that she was facing him, their faces only inches away from each other. Her sweet, clean breath was coming out at a rapid pace from her swollen lips and the expression she gave him was one of longing. He sucked in a breath. She looked so damn beautiful.

He slid his hands up the insides of her skirt, in search of her bare hips. Once there, he wrapped his hands around the sides and jerked her body in closer to his, so that her chest was heaving against his own. Their lips joined in a hungry kiss and he caressed her hips and thighs with his strong hands. She moaned into his mouth and forcefully rubbed her hot center over his rock-hard arousal.

Eventually, they pulled back gasping for air. Michael gently pushed her back so that her shoulders were resting on the couch. He slid the skirt of her outfit up over her pink g-string, leaving her creamy-white stomach bare. Unable to stop himself, he dropped his mouth to the tight skin and began to taste it with his tongue and massage it with his lips. The taste of her skin was amazing. He looked up into her eyes and said, "You know, you taste sweet like a sundae, too."

She smiled briefly and then closed her eyes as Michael's mouth took over again. His hands closed over her rib-cage and pulled her forward a little to get better access to her trim tummy. Her heady scent was calling to him. Hesitantly, he dropped his mouth lower and laid open-mouthed kisses over her lace-trimmed g- string.

He heard her gasp and looked into her eyes. The smoldering hunger and pleasure he saw there was all the approval he needed. He once again kissed the triangle of material and then lowered his mouth to the base of her heat and kissed her there. Her body quivered and he heard a cry escape her lips. He extended her tongue out to her and ran it over the sopping wet material, tasting a heavenly mix of sweet and spicy. Her legs parted even more, in welcome and he did it again.

"Oh, God Michael, that feels so good," she moaned breathlessly.

He smiled and then slid his hands up to the straps on her hips and pulled her panties down and once they were off of her ankles, he looked at her nether-region in wonder. It was a whole lot more intriguing than the sex-Ed pictures he had seen in health. His eyes roamed her from her golden colored curls to her pulsing, swollen lower lips and he smiled. He couldn't believe how gorgeous her entire body was.

He licked his lips and then ran his tongue over her lips, and capturing them in his mouth. She sucked on them for a second and then released them and licked her again. She tasted so fantastic and he wanted as much as he could get. Her nails dug into his shoulders and he was sure she drew blood.

He nuzzled against her core with his face and then dipped his tongue inside of her fast, as far as it could go. She gasped in surprise and cried out his name.

He brought one hand up to her silky curls and ran his fingers through them. His hand encountered a firm nub at the bottom of the curls and her entire body jumped. Liking the reaction he got from that action, he began to rub his hand over it and her cries became constant.

Intrigued by the mysterious little bump that gave her so much pleasure, he raised his mouth up to it and swirled his tongue over it, while dipping a finger inside of her heat. Her hips began to swivel against his mouth and her constant moans grew increasingly louder. So loud that he had to quiet her.

He looked up at her and shhh'd her. He meant to return to what he was doing but he couldn't help but staring at her admiringly. Her moist chest was expanding and contracting at a rapid pace and her mouth hung open in a manner that he found very erotic. They stared into each other's eyes in wonder.

Slowly she sat up, pushing his hand away from her center and she pulling his pants down. She kept eye- contact the entire time. Keeping her legs parted, she pulled him in closer and her hand wrapped around his hardness and stroked it a few times. He couldn't help from breaking the eye-contact, as he squeezed his eyes shut for a brief moment.

When they opened, he saw her smiling and biting on one corner of her lip. She sat up a little, positioning her heat over him, rubbed it around her moist folds for a moment before thrusting onto him with one quick burst of energy, completely sheathing herself over him.

He hadn't been expecting it and he came on contact. Absolutely mortified at his own loss of control, he put his own enjoyment on hold and his head shot up. He prepared to do some major apologizing. He was completely amazed, however, when he saw her own body quivering from the throws of orgasm. Her inner walls were constricting over him, and that brought on his second release. This time, he allowed himself to enjoy it.

They held onto each other long after their trembling subsided. Somehow, they laid back on the couch, completely wrapped up in each other's arms and they relaxed at the sound of each other's breath.

Sometime later a knock was heard at the door. Both their eyes shot open and Michael realized that they had both begun to doze. To her he whispered, "Maybe if we ignore them, they'll go away." She laughed softly and closed her eyes again.

The knock came again, more insistent this time, and they heard Max call out in a loud whisper. "Michael if you're in there, open the door. It's important!"

Maria's eyes opened in confusion and Michael rolled his eyes in annoyance. He kissed her on the forehead and threw a blanket over her. He pulled on his jeans which were resting over the back of his seventies- decor recliner, and he walked to the door and opened it to reveal an anxious looking Max and Liz.

"What's up?" He asked, alert.

"Can we come in?" Max asked.

Michael hesitated, wondering if the place was going to reek of love-making, but let them in anyway, figuring it was probably important. They all walked in and Michael closed the door. He walked over to Maria, who was now in an upright position on one end of the couch, the blanket wrapped around her body. Her eyes flashed at the ground and he looked down to see what was so bad.

Her g-string was rolled up on the carpet for all to see. In one suave movement, Michael picked them up and put them in his pocket before he reached the couch.

"So, what's going on?" he asked after sitting down and wrapping his arms around Maria.

"Were running away!" Liz blurted.

"What?" Michael asked, standing up.

More calmly, Max spoke. "Look, we got caught...together by our mothers and we just know that they're going to like, send one of us away to boarding school or something, and we can't handle that, so we're leaving for a few days. We wanted to let you guys know, just in case anything happens."

Michael doubled over in laughter and in between guffaws, said "The perfect Liz Parker and the ever righteous, ever responsible Max Evans got caught having sex? God I wish I was there!"

Maria stood, holding the blanket to her chest and slapped him once on the arm, then to Liz, she asked where they were going?

Liz glanced at Max briefly and then said, "We were thinking Albuquerque because it's big and it will be easy to not be noticed in."

Michael, who had sobered, spoke up. "You know, the jeep will be noticed right away. You really need a different car.

Max nodded and said, "Yeah, we've got that covered. We already got a rental car at the used car lot."

"How did you do that? Don't you need to be like 25 years old?" Maria said.

"Altered my license," Max said. "And then I altered my phone card to look like a credit card and messed with the circuits in the credit card machine so he had to record the information manually."

"Nice!" Michael said, impressed. "So Albuquerque?"

Maria's cell phone began to ring and she walked over to her bag and fished it out. "Hello?"

"Yeah, it's the most reasonable," Max said to Michael.

Maria's distressed voice distracted them and they all looked over to her. "Yes...no...what?!!! Fine, Oh God! Fine! I know! I said I would. BYE!"

She put the phone down and looked at the others. To Max and Liz she said, "Do you want some company?"

"Why? What's going on?" Liz asked.

"Lana told my mom that I was at her shop today buying lingerie with some boy and my mom is livid. She's ready to go after Michael with a butcher knife. I don't really want to be around her right now. So, like I said, want some company?"

"Your mom wants to dismember me?" Michael said and then he looked at Max. "I agree, we could make it a foursome." Realizing what he just said, he rolled his eyes and said, "I mean on the road."

Max and Liz looked at each other and both shrugged. "Sure, let's go," Max said.

"But you two are getting your own hotel room," Liz added.

Part 5 | Index | Part 6b
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.