FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"If You're Gone"
Part 5
by Sparrow
Disclaimer: Not mine! All characters are the property of Jason Katims, the WB and all those other powers that be. - Words and music were the inspiration but belongs to Rob Thomas & Matchbox 20 - If you have the CD - pop it in and listen while you read! The other song belongs to Alanis. - Just borrowing! And thanks to crashdown.com for the episode scripts - saved me a lot of rewind time!
Summary: Now that Alex is home from Sweden, his band, "The Wits" have begun rehearsing for Amateur Night at The Local Club (it was never given a name, and that's how they referred to it in the transcripts for Blind Date). Maria decides this would be a good opportunity to put some much-needed distance between her and her "stonewall" and throws herself into practices essentially ignoring Michael. However, Michael's reaction to their separation and the performance is not at all what she expected.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Since this is my first attempt at fan fiction, I would be really appreciative of any comments as long as they are constructive. This story is already posted on two other fan fiction message boards. http://pub24.ezboard.com/broswellfanaticsfanfictionfrm1 and http://pub35.ezboard.com/broswellfanaticsfanfiction Authors Note 2: Okay I'm a bit worried that things might get confusing because there are so many things going on. Since there are no bold type or italics available, flashbacks are between slashes ///Flash/// and indented, thoughts are in *Stars*, the song Maria will sing is in "quotes". Whew (wipe the brow), got it?
By the time they reached his apartment door, Michael and Maria were already breathing heavy, having spent most of the two block walk alternately walking and making out. At one point, their journey was interrupted when Michael pulled Maria into an alleyway, pressed her against the wall and proceeded to kiss her senseless. His hands slid around her waist but one slowly skimmed upwards to cup her breast in his palm. Much as she had in the dream, Maria pressed into his hand, her nipple hardening as his thumb caressed it to a point. Maria slipped her tongue deeper into his mouth causing him to moan her name. As she tasted him, a mixture of tabasco and chocolate, she felt moisture begin to gather between her thighs.

"Maria. My Maria," he whispered kissing her neck the sucking motions marking her as his. The hand on her waist meandered down her body to grip her thigh. Pulling her leg up at the knee, he thrust his growing erection against her sensitive core. The short tight leather skirt rode up higher revealing her panties and Maria rocked herself even closer to him by grabbing his ass with both hands. Who knows how far they would have gone, locked in their own world of longing and desire, had the headlights from a passing car not illuminated their little love fest.

Not wanting to expose Maria to anyone other than himself, he released her leg and forced himself to step back to put a bit of distance between them. Michael groaned loudly, for Maria would have none of that. She closed the small space he created between them by reaching out and running her hands down his chest, pausing only to stimulate each nipple through his thin white t-shirt. *I'm yours.*

"Maria..we need to. oh god..let's go," Michael snatched one of her hands off his chest and dragged her out of the alley. Maria giggled as she tripped after him, her legs not quite long enough to keep up with him. Of course the three-inch heels didn't help either. Only a few doors away from the stairs to his apartment, Michael swept her up into his arms. He looked heavenward, and thanked anyone that was listening for this gift he held. He cursed each day he forced himself to push her away. This little wisp of a girl meant more to him than he ever could have imagined. No matter how many times he had tried to convince her he wasn't worth it, she always ended up back in his arms, telling him she belonged there.*Yes, my love.*

His revelation was interrupted as Maria's warm breath whispered his name over and over against his neck. Each murmur was spaced with a light kiss that caused his heart to race and his jeans to feel two sizes too small. Walking was getting very, very difficult.

Maria felt like she was on fire. Everywhere her body was touching Michael' s, sparkling trails of need and desire shot through her, dancing across her skin to settle in the moist hot core of her womanhood dampening her panties. When he scooped her into his arms following their public display in the alley, an intense feeling of completion filled her. As she peppered his neck with kisses, loving the sound of his name, she thanked anyone that was listening for this gift.

The stairs leading up to his apartment were too narrow for him to carry her safely so he carefully set her down on the first step. Instead of walking up them as he expected, she turned to wrap her arms around his neck and hugged him fiercely. Michael marveled at this simple expression of love and buried his face in her long hair. "God you smell so good," he breathed in her ear. "You're driving me wild," his voice was getting husky and as he ran his hands up and down her back, Maria could feel how aroused he really was.

Maria chuckled; only Michael would find the smell of perspiration and vanilla erotic. She wanted more now. "Um. Michael?

"Uh-huh." He murmured before capturing her lips once again, stroking his tongue inside of her mouth. Gently, she broke the kiss and starred lovingly into his eyes.

"Can we..?" She let the question hang and just rolled her head slightly in the direction of the stairs, eager to leave this too public place.

Michael smiled, offered her his hand and they ascended the stairs together. When they reached the door to his apartment, they were both breathing heavily in anticipation. Hand in hand, they stared at the door before them, knowing that once they crossed its threshold, there would be no going back...for either of them.

"Maria, are you sure?" Michael asked hesitantly, almost as if he was afraid she'd vanish like a dream.

Maria smiled sweetly and looked up at him, her green eyes twinkling as she took his face in her hands. He looked so lost at that moment and it finally dawned on her how much he loves her. She realized that all the times he pushed her away wasn't because he was scared of being with her, he was just scared its wasn't real. No one has ever unconditionally loved him..until now.

She was quiet for so long, he knew that she changed her mind. Intimacy was a huge step in any relationship without the added complication that he wasn' t completely human. He circled her wrists gently, closing his tortured hazel eyes in preparation to remove her hands from his cheeks, so he could set her free.. forever. He tugged at her wrists, but she resisted him. His eyes flew open and he fell under the spell of her gaze. Michael watched as her bee-stung lips parted and moved, but his sense of hearing had deserted him in the face of her beauty and what she said was lost to him. "Wha.What?"

"I said," lightly touching her lips to his for a moment and smiling. "I've been waiting for this my whole life."

How could this one pixie-girl completely crush him with everything she said and did? *How did I get so lucky?* Michael sighed and rested his forehead against hers, dropping his hands from her wrists to entwine them around Maria waist. Staring deep into her eyes he told her, "So have I." Their heads tilted so their mouths could meet in sweet, tender kiss.

The tender pecks gradually evolved and Michael fumbled for his keys in his jacket pocket, which was difficult since Maria was still wearing it. "Just zap it Spaceboy," Maria ordered kissing him hotly, her hand teasing his little soldier. So he did. Placing his hand on the doorknob, the green glow hidden by their bodies, the door popped open and the two lovers entered the apartment.

"Wow."

Maria grinned wickedly. If he thought that was potent, he ain't seen nothing yet. "Stay here," she instructed pointing to a spot on the floor in the center of his living space. With the other, she light slapped him on the butt cheek as she sashayed over to the stereo flipping the power switch. She fiddled with the tuner knob, spinning it from station to station looking for something.appropriate to set the mood. One station she stopped on happened to be announcing an hour-long play block of the top 20 songs about love to remind everyone that Valentine's Day was next week. Maria began swaying slightly to the first tune they played, 'Nobody Wants to be Lonely' by Ricky Martin and Christina Aguilera.

Standing in the center of the room, Michael shifted nervously from one foot to the other, his hands resting on his hips, wondering what the little minx was up to. He swallowed hard when she began to move to the music that she set on the radio. Her hips gyrated slowly back and forth to the music, dancing seductively, the way she did when she was on stage at the club. Except this was a private show. He took a halting step in her direction, but she denied him access to her. "I said don't move," as her hands gracefully wound their way above her head causing the leather jacket to drop to the floor.

Her bare back was completely exposed to him but Michael's eyes were drawn to her ass. As he watched her move, his breathing was becoming more labored and he absently rubbed his hand across his chest. Maria twisted her hands through her hair to pile it on top of her head and turned to face him. Her elbows jutted out to the side of her head and she arched her back, emphasizing her breasts. Slowly still, she let her hair fall back to her shoulders as her hands skimmed down her own face, her eyes closed. Lifting her chin, Maria drew her fingertips down her throat, pausing at her collarbone before sliding down over her own breasts. This time, her eyes focused on Michael; as she did what she definitely didn't do in the club, linger on the pointed nubs that were clearly visible, thrusting through the flimsy halter-top.

Maria felt powerful as she caressed herself, watching Michael standing there in front of her completely captivated. She could feel his excitement and anticipation, which only served to make her behave more wickedly.

Michael was loosing what little sanity he had left as he watched Maria stroke herself. He was so turned on that his knees weakened as he watched her hands continue their wandering path, sliding down her body to the sides of her tight leather skirt. Except this time, as she drew her hands back up, she slightly pulled the skirt up with them offering him a tantalizing peek at her clothed womanhood. "Maria." he choked, reaching for her with arms wide open, he face pleading.

She slinked over to him, emphasizing each step with a swaying hip. Inches apart, Maria sucked on one of her fingers before placing it on his lower lip and lazily trailed it down the center of his chest to skim at the waistband of his jeans. Feeling Michael tighten his abs, she sweetly inquired, "What do you want Spaceboy?" The feigned innocence was wiped from her face when Michael's expression changed and she was reminded of that night in the Crashdown during the heat wave. He has that same intense look on his face, the one that said he wanted to devour her. *You, my love,* was his response.

"Michael?!!" Maria's mouth hung open in uncertainty and she whispered, "Michael.was that you in my head?"

Michael nodded slowly, waiting for her reaction.

"You really love me?" She asked in amazement. And as the magnitude of the events of the past few days dawned on her, her brain and mouth completely disconnected. "That dream?. did you?. was that?.ohmygod.I saw flashes. I was so panicked and.. felt you at the club.and.. ," she was stammering now and to keep her from freaking out further, he closed the gap between them and kissed her.

"That was to calm you down."

"You really love me? You're mine? No more pushing me away?" The disbelief in her voice only made Michael more determined for her to understand that he finally realized he loved her, unconditionally.

*I've always been yours,* he sent and tenderly brushed her hair from her eyes

*I love you Michael Guerin! God I love you so much! Always, without reservation, or doubt," she hugged him ferociously, tentatively trying out this amazing connection. She was scared to death that he wouldn't be able to hear her.

Michael grinned hugely for perhaps the first time in his life and he hugged his golden-haired, green-eyed, pixie-girl to him. The tears that he had held back his whole life flowed down his cheek and into her hair.

*Thank you, Maria. I promise I will never shut you out again. No matter what the future brings. I'm yours.* With that said, Maria kissed the tears off of his face. "I love you Maria," he whispered aloud, his breath caressing her ear.

Their bodies had been heated and cooled so many times in the past few minutes that all it took to arouse them again was his simple declaration. Michael and Maria embraced hotly, hands and mouths flying over every available inch of skin, stroking, stimulating, tasting. They were of one mind as Michael maneuvered their entwined bodies over to the couch. But one thought plagued him; the idea that tortured him was that this couldn't happen because of his alien nature. *Is this safe?* The last thing in the world he wanted to do was hurt Maria.

Knowing the directions of his thoughts, Maria's response was an immediate *Yes,* and through their connection she sent him the gist of Liz's confession about Future Max. How Liz and Max had made love and were connected forever but Future Max convinced her to get Max to fall out of love with her to save them all. The latter being the reason the former never happened. Maria never really understood why they just didn't try to make Tess feel included, but she was thankful that she could reassure Michael about their impending intimacy.

Reassured, their kisses grew even more feverish and Michael's tongue found it favorite spot on the pulse point of Maria's neck. While his mouth was busy at her neck, his hands were desperately trying to untie the straps of her halter-top. Maria had managed to tug the hem of his t-shirt out of the waistband of his jeans and they separated for a moment to rip it over its head. Now that the back straps of her top dangled freely, Michael's hands found her breasts and began kneading them gently. Maria moaned his name, her soft sweet voice racing through him and he sought her mouth for another desperate kiss.

Wanting more, Maria broke free from the kiss and latched her mouth to his chest, sucking and licking the cut contours. Michael's hands were forced by her new position to leave her breasts and cross her back. He used the opportunity to untie the one remaining barrier to her upper body and the base of her neck. As her halter-top fell to the floor between them, Maria stood up before him and Michael realized that dreams do not meet reality. As he starred down at her creamy mounds, and expression of pure delight danced across his face.

"You are the most beautiful thing in my life," he whispered reverently, looking deep into her eyes.

She smiled, her pouty cupid-bow lips parting in satisfaction. Maria brought her hands up to Michael's chest and began smoothing the skin, her fingertips teasing his flat male nipples. Michael stroked the curve of her breast with the knuckles of one hand while the other gently stroked the hair at her temple. *I love you.*

When Michael rolled her nipple between his thumb and finger, Maria threw her head back, her arching back and thrusting their sexes together. Maria could feel his hardness against her and she rubbed her pelvis back and forth against him, stimulating them both. The love song playing on the radio had a Latin beat and to two lovers began swaying to its rhythm. Michael leaned over her, one hand on her butt and the other wrapped around her waist to support her as he brought his mouth to her breast.

Maria arched back further and ran her fingers through his hair encouraging him to continue his onslaught. Michael's mouth meandered across her chest to suckle at the other nipple. His tongue circled the peaked nub several times and nipping it lightly before taking the whole areola into his mouth. When he removed his lips from her breast, he blew gently, the sensation of cold air on wet skin causing her to buck against him.

"Michael," she panted at he stood them upright. Maria eyes were dazed with passion for she had never felt this way before. Her core was on fire and waves of desire wafted through her, urging her hand to journey toward Michael's zipper. She loved the way Michael's tongue teased the sensitive area around her earlobe and in response, her mouth parted slightly in ecstasy, her tongue darting out to moisten her lips. Maria brushed her hand over Michael's aching shaft, loving the feel of how it swelled to her touch. With deft fingers, she undid the button on his jeans and it was easy to find her way inside. Slipping her hands into the waistband, Maria reached under the fabric to cup his tight ass. Squeezing lightly, she made small circles, the movement pulling the fabric tighter against his arousal.

"Oh god. Maria.," Michael growled as she move her hands back around to unzip his jeans. Michael pants dropped to the floor and he cursed when they got stuck over his boots. He bent down to untie them when Maria shoved him slightly, causing him to lose his balance and fall back on the couch. Then she did something completely unexpected; she straddled him backwards, leaning down over his legs to tug at his boots, offering him a tantalizing view of her scantily leather-clad buttocks. Michael hands skimmed the surface of her outer thighs, running his fingers up her hips to the small of her back to undo the binding of the skirt. The zipper lay open before him; exposing the supple skin beneath and he pushed her tresses aside to lay kisses on her back while he used his power to dissolve the seams that connected the sides of the skirt to the bottom of the zipper.

Maria felt her skirt being tossed aside and was about to ask him how he was going to pay for it's replacement when his hands skimmed over the front of her hips to tease the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs. Maria instinctive rocked back to give him better access to her clothed core, the hard ridge of his erection from beneath causing her panties to become even wetter.

The musky scent of her arousal wafted toward his nose as Michael's fingers lightly stroked the edges of her panties at the creases of her legs. He could feel how wet she was as one finger slipped beneath her underwear and slid through the tight curls.

"Oh Michael," she groaned as his finger found the sensitive nub and began rubbing it lightly. Her hips gyrated, grinding into his lap and their need became overwhelming.

Her position against his throbbing member made Michael feel like he was going to explode right then so he placed his hand on the small of Maria's back to force her to stand up. Following her up, his other hand still inserted through the side of her panties, he turned her around and repositioned his hand down the front of her underwear so he could cup her pulsing center. Their mouths met as Maria's hand also began to stroke his manhood thought the loose fabric of his boxers. Panting almost gasping for breath, their chests heaving, the two lovers broke their kiss and as they starred into each other eyes their mind united. *I'm yours,* the mutual thought hummed in their heads as did the response. *Yes.*

Much as she had in the dream, Maria latched on to the band of his boxers and pushed them down, revealing the magnificence of his erection to her eyes. The tip felt like velvet as one finger drew across it in circles. Michael closed his eyes as more of her fingers joined in their exploration of him. Slowly she stroked him, her thumb and forefinger loosely moving back and forth. He could feel the pressure building inside him but when her other hand tentatively cup his sac he felt his knees weaken and he shouted her name.

Michael attacked her mouth and neck with his tongue while her hand continued to play with his body. Sucking on her pulse point, both hands moved up to knead her breasts, tugging at the nipples that were so stiff to his touch. His hands then raced down her body to her panties, sliding them down her legs to pool at her feet.

Completely naked, except for her shoes, Michael and Maria pressed against each other in a deep wet kiss, their tongues dancing against one another, their arms completing encircling the other. Michael dipped at his knees, pulling Maria up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, her moist folds resting atop the base of his erect penis. They both groaned on contact because the sensation was so powerful. Michael wrapped one arm underneath Maria's pliant thighs and braced the other arm on the back of the couch to gently seat them. Maria's legs unhooked from behind his back to settle at his sides, intensifying the contact between their sexes.

Maria gently stroked her wet folds back and forth across his throbbing member causing Michael to buck against her as his hands and mouth toyed with her breasts. More than anything in the world, Michael wanted to give this vision before him pleasure. Remembering the dream, Michael repositioned them so Maria was lying down on the couch beneath him, his legs between her knees.

Michael began to lazily kiss her, alternating them with deep thrusts of his tongue. Propping himself up on the arm of the couch he created enough space between their bodies for him to slip a hand between them. Searchingly, his hand meandered down her body, pausing to tease a nipple before trailing lower to tantalize the curls that hid her femininity. Michael mouth began to follow the path of his hand, which now caressed Maria's pussy. His tongue circled a pointed nub while his thumb mimicked the motion on her clit. Maria bucked wildly, the dual stimulation causing a blissful tightness in her loins. When Michael's finger found its way inside her hot, wet center, she exploded just from the penetration.

"Michael!" Her voice keened as the spasms of orgasm racked her body. Michael added a second finger because he wanted to hear her scream his name again. "Michael! Oh my god! Yes!" He got his wish and his mouth curved into a smile around the peak of her breast.

Panting heavily, Maria was spent. She had never experienced anything like that in her life and her own attempts at self-gratification paled in comparison. How she loved this beautiful Spaceman. Michael looked at her, his hazel eyes shining with love and a bit of mischief, for his fingers were still buried deep with in her. Michael had thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of her tight walls grasping at his digits when she came, but he wanted more. Maria's breathing had begun slowing down from desperate gasps for air to satisfied sighs.

Removing his fingers from her, he sat back on his heals between her legs. Maria protested at the loss of his warmth, but watched in amazement as Michael brought the two fingers that had so recently brought her pleasure up to his mouth. Starring deeply into her green eyes he inserted them into his mouth, curling his tongue around his fingers to suck off the juices from her orgasm. "Mmmmmmmmmm." He moaned around his fingers. Pulling them out he added, "I think I need another taste."

Maria mouth hung open at the sensual sight of Michael lapping up her love for him and could instantly feel her body once again moisten with desire, her inner walls twitching in expectation of what's to come.

Michael placed his hands on the tops of her knees to push them apart even further, exposing her completely to his gaze. As his eyes locked on her swollen nether-lips, his member responded, demanding entry, but he forced back his own satisfaction to continue hers. Trailing his hands lightly over her inner thighs, Michael shifted backwards on the sofa. Maria was whimpering, her hands clutching at the couch. He picked up one of her feet, and slipped off the high-heeled shoe she was still wearing and gently massaged the ball of her foot with his thumbs. Setting that leg back in its original position, he repeated the process with the leg that rested against the back of the couch, except this time, he draped her leg to rest on the top of the couch's back.

Maria closed her eyes, the anticipation nearly doing her in. Memories of a shared dream sporadically found their way into both of their minds, adding a reciprocal dimension to their lovemaking. Maria's mind had experienced this event before, but it would be the first time for her body. Maria felt Michael press his lips to her raised knee, his tongue snaking out to tease her skin. As he made his way down her leg Maria hips rose off the couch intuitively and Michael slid one hand beneath her bottom. As he settled himself between her thighs, the leg on top of the couch slipped down to rest on his back.

Maria met his eyes and reached for his head as he leaned in her to take her in his mouth. Their eyes locked and as his tongue dipped into to taste her core, Maria found that she couldn't look away. *I want to watch you come,* he whispered through their connection. Maria watched him pleasure her, his mouth found the tight bundle of nerves that peaked out from her folds and began lightly nipping it with his teeth. He hummed against her clit in delight, as his tongue tasted the essence that he had only sampled earlier.

*Look at me,* he told her when she broke eye contact and threw her head back, crying out over the pleasure . Their connection was getting stronger, and he sent her the gratification he was getting by eating her out. His free hand pressed against the soaked center of her woman hood and he inserted the same two fingers that had already brought her once to orgasm. Michael pumped his fingers slowly in and out of her, watching the climax building on her face, seeking and finding that spot on her inner wall that once again had her screaming his name. He sucked on her clit as the walls of her pussy spasmed around his finger. Her orgasm was so intense that her green eyes were hooded as she struggled to hold on to his hazel ones.

When she was spent for the second time, he disentangled himself and kissed his way up her body, dusting the tip of each breast with a light kiss before settling on top of her to meld their mouths together. Maria tasted herself on his tongue, mixed in with Michael's own unique favors and she wondered what else he tasted like.

"Michael," she whispered his name like a caress as his mouth wandered to her neck.

Hugging her tightly, his erection was straining for release. When he leaned back to ask her the question with his eyes, Maria shot him the image of her mouth wrapped around his cock.

*I want a taste too,* she sent, as her hand slid sensually down the sides of his body.

Part 4 | Index | Part 6
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.