FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"If You're Gone"
Part 2
by Sparrow
Disclaimer: Not mine! All characters are the property of Jason Katims, the WB and all those other powers that be. - Words and music were the inspiration but belongs to Rob Thomas & Matchbox 20 - If you have the CD - pop it in and listen while you read! The other song belongs to Alanis. - Just borrowing! And thanks to crashdown.com for the episode scripts - saved me a lot of rewind time!
Summary: Now that Alex is home from Sweden, his band, "The Wits" have begun rehearsing for Amateur Night at The Local Club (it was never given a name, and that's how they referred to it in the transcripts for Blind Date). Maria decides this would be a good opportunity to put some much-needed distance between her and her "stonewall" and throws herself into practices essentially ignoring Michael. However, Michael's reaction to their separation and the performance is not at all what she expected.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Since this is my first attempt at fan fiction, I would be really appreciative of any comments as long as they are constructive. This story is already posted on two other fan fiction message boards. http://pub24.ezboard.com/broswellfanaticsfanfictionfrm1 and http://pub35.ezboard.com/broswellfanaticsfanfiction Authors Note 2: Okay I'm a bit worried that things might get confusing because there are so many things going on. Since there are no bold type or italics available, flashbacks are between slashes ///Flash/// and indented, thoughts are in *Stars*, the song Maria will sing is in "quotes". Whew (wipe the brow), got it?
Two hours later, Michael was draped lazily across the couch in his apartment, starring at the television. His hair, still wet from the shower, stood up in his old spiky style because he was too tired even to brush it. Michael's arms were crossed against his chest as though he could protect himself from the emotions that were flooding his head. He was pissed off at Max because he wouldn't do anything yet about Laurie. He was pissed at Alex for giving him the tickets. He was pissed at Maria because she was pissed at him for breaking it off again because he was trying to protect her. Things were just getting too dangerous especially after he and Iz found that picture of Laurie's grandfather, the one that looked just like him. If something happened to Maria because of who he was, he couldn't handle it.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Michael looked up from the hockey game he wasn't really watching and glanced at the door to his apartment.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

He sighed, rubbed one hand across his face and stood up to answer the door. **It's probably Max,** he thought as he shut off the game. "What is it Maxwell," he said turning the knob to open the door. "Cause I am really not in the mood for more of.," it wasn't Max. In fact, it was the last person he expected to see. He braced his body against the door; his hand gripping the knob tightly while the other hand clutched the doorframe. "What are you doing here Maria?"

Her arms were wrapped around herself, keeping the edges of her coat tightly closed. As Michael's eyes ran down her tiny frame, he could see the edge of her Crashdown uniform peeking out from underneath the coat. She must have come here straight from work. He looked back up and caught her gaze. "I thought you were meeting Alex," he asked hoarsely.

Maria didn't say anything; instead, she dropped her arms to her sides and ducked under his arm to let herself into his apartment, shedding her coat.

Once inside, Maria tossed her coat onto one of the stools that stood under Michael's kitchen counter. She then turned around slowly, her eyes lowered to the ground as she waited for Michael to close the door.

Still slightly stunned that Maria was here, he looked at her carefully, not really sure what to say. Michael waited patiently, an unusual trait to say the least. The seconds ticked by so slowly that Michael swore that he had been gazing at her for hours, not the mere moments it had been since she arrived. Finally, he couldn't take the silence and called her name.

Without warning, Maria flung herself at Michael, tightly gripping his neck and pressing her lips to his. The sparks hit him first, before the realization that she was in his arms and he was returning the kiss. Fire ignited in his body everywhere she was pressed against him. He tried to push her back to tell her this couldn't happen. That it was too dangerous. That neither of them needed this because it wasn't meant to be. But then her tongue found its way into his mouth and the brush of her tongue against his pushed him past the reasons why this was wrong and he was lost.

**God, I love you,** was the only coherent thought in Michael's head. Maria 's little hands made their way under his shirt and began caressing his back and sides sending tiny shivers and sparks everywhere she touched. Michael groaned and dragged his mouth away from hers to nibble his way across her jaw and down her neck to the sensitive lobe of her ear. Her taste was driving him wild, his body hardening with every swipe of his tongue on her creamy skin.

Breathing heavily, Michael pried himself back to look in her eyes. Big mistake. Her green eyes were smoldering with passion and need. He tried to speak but she stopped him by pressing her fingertips to his lips and then slowly drew him back toward her mouth to kiss him deeply...slowly. The kiss hit him in the pit of his stomach, the muscles clenching and unclenching. The his hands began to wander across her back and drifted down to cup her buttocks, pulling her tight against his arousal. After a few moments, Maria began tugging up the edges of his t-shirt and they pulled apart for a moment so he could remove it.

Once his shirt was gone, Michael began kissing his way down Maria's neck, stroking her long golden hair aside to make way for his mouth to draw tiny circles with his tongue. Maria's head was thrown back and to one side to give him better access to her body. As he made his way down to the hollow of her throat, he slowly began unbuttoning her uniform, trailing kisses on the revealed skin. She tasted so good. Maria shuddered slightly when he reached the V between her breasts, and grasped his head with her hands effectively trapping him against her, Michael groaned aloud and sunk to his knees in front of her and undid the last of the buttons. He wanted her so badly he was shaking. They had gotten into some heavy petting before, but this felt different... more intense.

"Maria," he whispered against her bare belly. He could feel her loosening his arms that he had wrapped tightly around her. When he looked up at her worried that he had gone too far, she smiled slightly and began to strip off the opened uniform revealing a matching purple bra and panties. Michael swallowed hard at the vision before him. Reverently, he grasped her waist and began stroking his hands up and down her body. Maria hands wandered through his hair, slightly scraping the scalp before trailing down to rest on either side of his face. She pulled his chin up so that he was looking into her eyes. She was a goddess and he didn't deserve her. Slowly she moved her hands down to his shoulders and kneeled down so that they were nose to nose. Finally she spoke.

"Michael," her honeyed voice was soft and sexy. "I'm yours. I've always been yours." She emphasized each sentence with a light kiss on each of his cheeks. "I'm yours." This time she kissed him on the mouth their tongues entwining, her hands stroking his chest. When she caressed his nipples he almost jumped out of his skin. Michael pulled Maria to him trapping her hands between their bodies and deepening their kiss. Slowly his hands worked their way up her back to unclasp the purple bra. That done he released her slightly, so he could reach her breasts. Her nipples were hard with desire and she pressed into his hand as he kneaded her soft mounds.

Suddenly, she pushed him away and stood up. He nearly whimpered at the loss, but instead found himself more aroused as Maria slowly pealed her bra off, revealing her upper body to him for the first time. Michael couldn't control himself any longer and when she held her arms out to him he flew to her. His mouth was everywhere and when his lips enclosed on her erect nipple, her knees gave out. Holding her to him, Michael laved one breast, nipping lightly at the sensitive peak before sucking gently. His other hand rolled the other nipple between two fingers.

Maria was moaning his name, a low thrum that drove him wild. His erection was straining against his jeans, so he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, his mouth never leaving her breasts. Michael almost came when he felt her wet heat against his abdomen. He walked over to the couch and sat down, licking and sucking every inch of her skin that he could see. He was so intent on her taste that when Maria reached between them to caress his erection he screamed her name.

**I want you.** the thought penetrated his brain. He knew she hadn't spoken, but he had heard her anyway. **Yes** he sent back and Maria attacked his jeans, tearing open the button and pulling down the zipper. In moments she held him in her hand gently stroking him. "Oh god.. Maria. oh," he muttered rolling his tongue around one of her nipples. The tightness in his lower body was becoming overwhelming, so he gently moved Maria up off of him and laid her down the couch next to him. His eyes raked her body and he felt awed that her mouth and breasts were swollen from his kisses. She never looked more beautiful to him.

He stood up, stripping off the confining jeans and boxers. Completely naked, he desperately tried to breathe as Maria's hot eyes wandered over his body settling on his throbbing shaft. Leaning over her, Michael inserted one knee on the couch between her slightly parted legs while the other foot remained on the floor. Maria looked at him as if he was her whole world and beckoned him with her eyes to make her feel out of this world. **I'm yours.** echoed through his mind. He leaned down over her to capture her lips, bracing one of his hands on the arm of the couch behind her head while the other caressed her breast. Again he felt her tiny hand reach between them to lightly caress his engorged member, and he groaned into her mouth. As she continued to stroke him he began to slowly drag his fingers down from her breast past her stomach until he reached the hem of her panties. Michael drew back from the kiss to look her in the eyes. She smiled her approval as he made his way under the silk to the downy hair that covered her center.

Gently, Michael stroked her soft folds, the heat and wetness allowing his fingers to slide easily into her. Maria's eyes were glazed with passion as he inserted one finger slightly into her hot core. Michael softly kissed her as he stroked, he could feel her desire so intensely. Wanting better access, Michael sat back and with his other hand tugged at her panties. Maria helped him out by lifting her hips so he could slide them down her legs. When he removed his finger from her core to pull off her panties, Maria protested, but that protest became a gasp as Michael's mouth replaced his hand.

Maria thrashed beneath him as his tongue skimmed up and down her soft folds circling her clit lightly before sucking it gently. While he teased her with his tongue, his fingers once again caressed her mons, one digit, and then two stroking in and out mimicking penetration. Her taste was driving him mad, as was the feel of her walls clutching his fingers as he brought her to orgasm. Maria's hands were in his hair and she screamed his name as she came, her juices flowing around his fingers. Michael continued stroking her with his fingers and tongue until she stopped writhing on the couch.

**I love you,** hummed in his brain. He couldn't say which one of them sent the emotion, or explain how it was happening, but he wasn't ready for this to be over. Moments later he could feel Maria's hands clutching his shoulders, urging him to come back to her lips. As they kissed he could sense her passion growing again, her nipples were like points of fire against his chest and her hot core was grinding against his erection.

Moaning in need, Michael reached over the side of the couch for his jeans desperately groping for the pocket that contained his wallet. He pulled his mouth away from her when couldn't find it in the pants. Scanning the room, he spied his target on the countertop. Not wanting to leave Maria's warm body he concentrated, reached out, and the wallet flew into his grasp.

Maria giggled, but didn't say anything; she knew how touchy he was when it came to control. Michael found what he was looking for, tossed the wallet on the floor, and started to rip open the condom. He was shocked when Maria took it from him causing him to sit up between her legs. "Do you want to stop?" he whispered. Maria shook her head and sat up as well but at the same time pushed him down so their positions were reversed.

"Maria? What .oh," her wicked smile and hot eyes focused on his hardness. Maria reached out with one hand to caress the satiny tip, spreading the pre-cum over the head. Michael really felt his control slipping. This was every fantasy come true. When her mouth took him in he flung his head back, gasping for air.

"Oh god, Maria!" he cried, his hips bucking with each stroke. When her mouth left him, he groaned at the loss of wet heat. Then he watched in awe as his golden pixie-girl tore open the condom wrapper and slowly rolled it down onto his penis. He was going to be inside his Maria. Nothing could have prepared him for this, the sight of his green-eyed minx straddling his body, her soaked folds poised over his hard length.

Maria's braced her hands on his shoulders and he encircled her tiny waist with his hands. Their position caused her breasts to be eye-level and he couldn't resist taking one of her nipples in his mouth. Maria moaned, her hips gyrating over him, teasing him with her wetness. One hand left her waist to hold his erection steady as she slowly lowered herself on to him. His other hand found the bundle of nerves at her core and began a series of lazy circles followed by quick vibrations. He wanted her so wet. Lower and lower she sank on to him, slipping easily down, her walls stretching to accommodate him. When she reached the barrier, she looked deep into his eyes, kissed him hotly, circled her hips around his shaft and drove herself down.

Through this new connection, the pain hit him hard, and he clutched her to him tightly desperately trying to draw it into himself through the kiss. After a few moments, her lips softened and she began to move, slowly slipping up and down. They fit so perfectly together. Michael continued stimulating her clit, and his mouth drifted to tease the sensitive spot by her ear. He could feel her getting more and more aroused, and their dance became more frenzied as she moved up and down.

They came together, an explosion of mind and body ripped through the entwined couple forging an unbreakable link. Still impaled on him, Michael clutched Maria to him tightly, his head pressed between her breasts as they both struggled to regain control of their breathing. **You're mine,** he sent. **Always,** she replied. A sweet kiss followed their confession and Michael slowly brought her down to lie on the couch. They both felt loss when he removed himself from her and rid himself of the condom, but he snuggled her in the crook of his arm and flipped the blanket that lay over the back of the couch over to cover them. Sleep came quickly to the two lovers... Sleep... Sleep. Sleep.

"SCORE!" The sports announcer screamed.

Michael sat up abruptly, arms and legs failing causing him to fall to the floor. Disoriented, he looked around for Maria and was about to call out to her when he noticed something unusual. He was fully clothed. Stunned, Michael sat on the floor. "What the hell.?" he whispered. He could still feel her lips on his as one hand reached up and pressed his fingers to his mouth. He could still smell her. Tangy mixed with vanilla and Cyprus. Michael moaned and dropped his face to his hands as reality set in. It was a dream. It was only a dream. **You're mine.**

Meanwhile, across town, Maria was also suddenly jerked awake. She sat up in bed gasping for air, desperately trying to figure out what had happened. Her body felt weak and rubbery and all she could think about was being with... Michael. The thought stunned her, her lips parting as the memories of the dream replayed in her mind. **You're mine.** The tears she did know she was holding back began to course down her cheeks.

Part 1 | Index | Part 3
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.