FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Fantasies"
Part 7
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Love 'em, but don't own 'em. That honour belongs to the WB.
Summary: A weekend fantasy trip for Max and Liz. Moral of the story......Be careful what you wish for! If you like it, I'll write a sequel.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: I'd love feedback. Please email me. Thanks. Dee
They ate a quickly prepared snack of cheese and crackers and some cold cuts, out on their little porch. They decide that they would eat their main meal later in the evening. Truth be told, they were both too exhausted and hungry to take on the task of readying a large meal. They sipped their sodas as they washed down the remnants of their repast and gave each other bemused looks.

"You've turned out to be a hot little number, Babe," Max enthused as he leaned back on the porch rail.

"You're not too shabby yourself, Mr. Alien, sir," she crowed as she rested her raised legs on the rail. "I notice you haven't resorted to any magic tricks so far this weekend. What's up? No finger snapping to light candles or start fires?"

"Well, actually, I've been saving my strength," he joked. "And so far, I think I'm doing pretty good in the fire starting department without using so-called "magic", wouldn't you say?!"

"Oh, don't get me wrong. You can start my fire, the old fashioned way, any day of the week. I have no complaints," she grinned.

"Mmmm, good. I was getting a liitle worried there, for a minute. I thought maybe my performance wasn't up to par."

"Have no fear, Maxwell dear. I'll let you know if you're lagging in your duties." She stretched languidly in her chair as she raised her arms high above her head. Max watched her in amusement as she ressembled a cat stirring from its nap. A yawn escaped from her lips as she struggled vainly to hide it.

"I'm so sleepy," she sighed. "It must be all this fresh air."

"Yeah," Max snorted. "that, and all the *exercise* we've been getting."

"Ha, ha," she mugged. "Well, Prince Charming, I'm gonna do a sleeping beauty. You can rescue me in about an hour while a take a catnap," and with that, she scooted out of her chair and headed for the bed.

Max watched her exit with interest. He was tempted to join her but he knew that if he did, they wouldn't be getting much sleep. He was in constant awe of her ability to arouse him. She just had to say a word or turn an eye or even touch him, and he was putty. He now knew why they said that love hurts. "It especially hurts when your not satisfied," he thought wryly.

He thought he'd surprise Liz by preparing dinner.They'd brought some chicken breasts and pasta so he began fussing around the kitchen, chopping onions and cooking the pasta. He wasn't really a cook, but he had some favorites that his Mom prepared and this chicken casserole was one of them . It was pretty easy and with the aide of a can of cream of mushroom soup, some precooked chopped broccolli and carrots and the chunked pre-cooked chicken breasts, he had completed the task in no time. He sprinkled some shredded cheddar on top and popped it in the preheated oven.

He tossed a quick green salad and stored it in the fridge, intending to add the caesar dressing and croutons later. He tidied up the kitchen and laid the table for their evening meal. He placed some candles as a centrepiece and glanced at his watch. He'd give Liz another fifteen minutes before he woke her. He went into the bathroom to freshen up and as he passed the bedroom door, his breathe caught in his throat.

Liz lay on the bed with her dark locks spread across the pillow. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and he could hear her breathing quietly as her chest rose and fell imperceptibly. One hand lay across her abdomen while her other one cradled her cheek on the pillow. Her right leg was bent at a slight angle while her other one lay flat against the spread. Her shoes had been kicked off in haste as they had landed in a heap by the side of the bed.

She was so beautiful, his heart clenched at the sight of her. She stirred as she became aware of his presence in the doorway. She smiled over at him and beckoned with a finger. He was at her side in a split second as he took her in his arms and kissed her lovingly. She returned the kiss with the same ardor.

"Mmmm," she breathed, "what is that delicious aroma?"

"Well, I'd say it was me, but I'd be lying," he admitted. "Dinner's almost ready. Why don't you go freshen up and I'll see you in a bit."

"Max Evans, I didn't know you could cook?" I love you, I love you, I love you!" she cried as she planted wet kisses over his face.

"You haven't tasted it yet. I'd hold that enthusiasm, if I were you, until you've sampled the goods."

"If it tastes half as good as the chef, I'll be very pleased," she smiled wickedly and slurped her chops in anticipation.

"Get into the bathroom," he growled threateningly, " before I take you over my knee and spank you!"

"Promises, promises," she miaowed, as she streaked passed him, giggling as he made a playful swat at her behind.

She duly appeared at the dining table with freshly brushed hair and a smile on her face. Max stood there as he pulled out her chair and seated her with a flourish. She sniffed appreciatively at the casserole and salad laying on the table before her.

"Well it smells good and it looks good and I'm sure its gonna taste good, too," she breathed and rolled her eyes in mock appraisal.

Max raised an eyebrow as he watched her fill her plate and take her first bite.

"Mmmm, Omigod Max, this is heavenly!" You are definitely doing the cooking when we get married! Oops, did I just say that?" as she glanced at his amused face in shock.

"I guess I'd better expand my repertoire, in that case," he panned."Don't worry, Liz. I've known from the day I laid eyes on you, that I'd hopefully marry you someday. I'm just so glad you feel the same way," he whispered.

She lowered her eyes in embarrasment but he reached out and took her hand in his and kissed her palm.

"I love you, Liz, with all my heart but I'm gonna stop there, because I will not have the memory of my proposal tainted by a chicken casserole!" he exclaimed.

"I love you too, Max and I agree. There's plenty of time for proposals. But I'm still holding you to that cooking deal," she laughed.

"Sharing woud be nice, don't you think?" he grinned at her.

"It's a deal. I'll provide dessert!" she winked, as she dove into the rest of her meal with gusto.

Max rolled his eyes skyward in defeat and dug into his dinner. If nothing else, he was going to have to increase his stamina, and if he lived to see thirty, it would be a miracle!

-------------------------------------------

After clearing the dishes and straightening the kitchen, they sat on the couch looking out through the high windows that framed their mountain retreat. Liz rested her head on Max's shoulder and reflected on the events of the passed twenty four hours. She and Max had taken a giant leap in their intimacy and she wondered what else there was to discover about each other.

She loved him more than she could express or comprehend and someday they would seal that love with a permanent bond. She wasn't sure if she was thinking about sexual intercourse, their final step in making love, or their marriage vows. She'd always wanted to wait until she got married but since this weekend had unfolded, she wasn't sure if she'd manage that. As wonderful as their foreplay was, she often dreamed of having Max inside her and knew that it would be beyond anything she had yet to experience.

Max, too, was perusing this same subject. Being sheathed inside Liz was his ultimate fantasy but he knew he couldn't force this on her. He wouldn't even consider it. He sat there with the fingers of his right hand laced through her left and stroked the top of her hand. He sighed heavily and Liz glanced up at him questioningly.

"Something wrong, Max?" she asked.

"No, just enjoying your company," he answered.

"Me too." She suspected there was something more to this than he was admitting to, but instinctively, she decided not to push the subject. She was feeling so torn inside and she sat there quietly weighing her options. In the end, she was no further ahead and felt that a change of venue was in order.

"Let's go outside, Max. I'd like to watch the sunset down by the lake. Then, maybe we can start a campfire and roast some marshmallows," she added.

"Sounds like a plan," he agreed and they grabbed their jackets to head out into the cool night air.

They sat on their rock and watched as the sun slowly dipped in the evening sky, sending a burst of pink into the atmosphere before it made its final descent. They watched as the moon rose in its place and listened as a chorus of bullfrogs serenaded them.

"I wish we could stay here forever," Liz sighed as she leaned against Max's chest.

"Yeah, it sure would be nice," he murmured into her hair as he kissed the top of her head. "Well, I guess I'll start that campfire," and he got up to gather some wood.

"I'll get the marshmallows," she responded and headed back to the cabin.

When she returned, Max had a neat pile of wood stacked near the water's edge. He was getting some matches out of his pocket when Liz stopped him.

"Make some magic, Max," she begged.

He smiled over at her and snapped his fingers. The wood burst into flames as it shot up into the night sky and Liz clapped her hands in delight as she skipped around the glowing stack. Max shook his head as he laughed at her antics. He bent down to pick up some twigs he had gathered for skewers and poked a couple of marshmallows on them for roasting. Liz grabbed one eagerly and placed it into the flame and watched as it bubbled and scorched. She carefully slid it off the stick and popped it in her mouth.

Max followed suit, letting his get a little more burnt, and sprinkled some tabasco on before he ate it.

"Sweet and spicy, that's my motto," he mumbled as he chewed his treat.

Liz laughed at his goofy expression and turned to roast another gooey snack. "Here Max. Try this one," and before he had a chance to react she had shoved the mess into his mouth.

He grimaced in disgust. "Ugh," he declared "It tastes so bland. Honestly Liz, you don't know what your missing," as he tilted the bottle of tabasco into his mouth. "Mmmm. That's much better."

"And if I have it my way, I'll never know what I'm missing, Max."

Max glanced at her mischieviously. "Maybe I should do something about that!" and he chased her around the perimeter of the fire until he grabbed her by the waist and hauled her down under him. She kicked and screamed, begging for mercy while Max brought her arms up over her head and held them in one hand while he pretended to pour the tabasco into her mouth. She swished her head back and forth to avoid the spicy liquid and he lowered his full lips to hers instead as he sucked on her mouth hungrily.

She could taste the remnants of the condiment on his lips but moaned in pleasure as the kiss deepened. She opened her mouth as he prodded her lips with his tongue. He ran it inside stroking her own tongue as he explored her mouth. He rolled off her to the side as she stretched along his length and released her hands. They immediately came down to touch his chest, then she let her left hand slide down to stroke his now hardened flesh as she scratched along him on the outside of his jeans.

He breathed in heavily through the side of his mouth as he continued his journey inside her mouth. His right hand came up to gently massage her left breast while his left hand moved to her hot mound and kneaded her gently. She squirmed under his touch and ground into him as he teased her flesh.

"Oh Max, eat me," she gasped . She tore at her button and zipper and dragged her jeans down her legs and kicked off her shoes and scooted out of her pants. Max whipped her panties off and dove down to her aching heat with raw passion. She tasted so sweet and spicy and she was so inviting and wet. He pointed his tongue and teased her lips open. She ground into his face with all the force she could muster as she pulled his head in closer to her sex. He held her by the buttocks for more leverage and moved her back and forth to increase their speed.

She grunted with the effort as she moved faster and faster under his tongue. She gasped in great ragged breaths as she felt the first stab of pleasure course through her . She was so excited that her fluid ran from her down her thighs. She frantically grabbed at Max's shoulders and she came with such a ferocity, that she screamed until her throat was raw. She came over and over, until her final orgasm rocked her.

Her body relaxed in a limp heap. Max moved from between her thighs, licking her remaining juices as he slid out of her curls. She was so swollen from passion; she felt puffed up and straining and she was too weak to move or even to acknowledge Max's presence. Her head flopped to the side as her flushed face finally took in her surroundings.

Max collapsed on the ground next to her, also too weak to talk. He glanced over at her as she smiled weakly in response. She reached out to him with a shaking hand and touched his lips, which were swollen from their effort, and he nodded at her feebly.

The ground's dampness soon became too unbearable. Liz slid on her jeans and shoes as she rose from the hard ground. Max helped her stand and he put an arm around her waist and helped her back to the cabin. He remembered the campfire and blew it out with a wave of his hand as they pushed the door open and shuffled inside.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.