FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Fantasies"
Part 3
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Love 'em, but don't own 'em. That honour belongs to the WB.
Summary: A weekend fantasy trip for Max and Liz. Moral of the story......Be careful what you wish for! If you like it, I'll write a sequel.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: I'd love feedback. Please email me. Thanks. Dee
Liz finished her dinner and, after Max had cleaned his plate, they cleared the table and washed the dishes. They straightened up the counters and the table, all in companionable silence, brushing each other occassionally as a reminder of what might lay ahead. They finished their tasks just as the sun was setting and they put on their jackets and went outside to sit on the small porch to watch the colorful display.

Liz positioned herself on Max's lap and snuggled into his chest, her arms wrapped around his neck. He sighed contentedly, as he held his sweet Liz close to his heart. She smelled so good, her hair bearing its familiar scent of strawberries . She felt so light in his arms and he was beyond happy. He kissed the top of her head lovingly while she placed soft kisses on his neck.

They both seemed reluctant to head inside, as if the next move they made, would change their relationship forever. They would never admit it, but they were both as nervous as hell, not knowing what to expect from one another, even though they had shared many intimate moments.

"Max", Liz whispered "I don't want to disappoint you."

Max lifted her chin and gazed into her big, brown eyes."Liz, nothing you could ever do would disappoint me. I think we're putting too much pressure on ourselves this weekend and we should just let what's gonna happen, happen, whatever that may be, okay?" and he leaned down to kiss the tip of her nose.

She smiled shyly at him, looking into his amber pools with those incredible lashes, and kissed him softly on the lips. Then, she took him by the hand and led him inside. She took her toiletries out of her bag and went into the bathroom to draw a bath. She figured it was big enough for two and she placed some scented candles around the tub and poured some bath bubbles into it.

Meanwhile, Max was unpacking his bag and grabbed his toiletries and headed for the bathroom at the end of the hall. A heavenly aroma was wafting from the steamy room, which seemed to be glowing with a flickering light. Liz had just finished brushing her teeth and moved aside to give Max room at the sink. She went back to the bedroom to retrieve some towels and robes and by the time she returned, Max had finished his ablutions and looked at her inquiringly.

"Do you want to join me?" she whispered.

"I thought you'd never ask," he replied.

She looked at him gratefully and pinned her hair up and started to undress. He touched her hand and whispered, "Let me do that."

Liz stood there trembling as Max unbuttoned her top and let it slide to the floor. Then he unzipped her jeans and she climbed out of them. She stood there awkwardly in her bra and panties and Max drew her into him while he kissed her lips and neck softly, muttering words of love and encouragement to soothe her jangled nerves. She didn't know why she was behaving like such an idiot. Max had seen her naked plenty of times--Just not all at once!

His soothing words were starting to take effect and she started to undress him hesitantly. She pulled his t-shirt up over his head to reveal his magnificent pecs and abs. He looked like a Greek statue, all sculpted and well defined. She had to reach out and touch him, which drew a hiss from his lips and he moaned her name as his eyes closed in ecstacy. She ran her hands over his body, becoming bolder as she continued her exploration of his wonderful physique.

He gave her free reign over his form and she leaned in to place soft kisses on his chest and ran her tongue across his nipples. He clenched his jaw, in response, and his hands moved down to clutch at her hips. They were both starting to relax more and Liz unzipped his jeans and peeled them down his legs. His arousal was straining at his boxers and Liz noted this with mounting excitement.

She tugged on his boxers and his manhood popped out and rested rigidly on his belly and she gazed at it longingly as she unconsciously liked her lips. It was Max's turn to feel a little over exposed, since he was the one now standing there in all his naked glory. Liz turned around to unhook her bra, when she felt his long fingers close over hers to complete the task. The garment slid to the floor, joining the others pooled at their feet.

Max's hands came up around her breasts from behind and cupped them as he massaged them gently. Liz leaned into his chest and sighed as he continued to pleasure her. He then slipped her panties off and slid down her body with them, nipping at her tiny bottom as he went. Liz could feel her knees buckle and he grabbed her by the waist before she toppled to the floor.

Her turned her around in his arms and hugged her tiny form to his hard, masculine body. It felt heavenly just holding on to each other, feeling all of each other for the first time. His rigid penis throbbed and pressed to her abdomen and he felt the silk of her mound on his thighs. Her skin was so soft and her breasts rubbing his chest were causing electrical charges in his gut. He could feel her stiffened nipples prickling his ribs and he bent down to take one at a time into his hot mouth and sucked on them appreciatively.

Liz just trembled in his arms, sighing softly as she became putty in his embrace.He gently lifted her into the tub and he quickly followed. He sat scooped in behind her, cradling her body into his. She was aware of his shaft pressed up along her back and she deliberately squirmed to get a reaction.

"Oh God , Liz!" he croaked, " if you keep that up, I don't think I'm gonna make it through this bath!"

She giggled, but obeyed her master. He grabbed a wash cloth, poured some body wash on it and started to work it into her back

"Mmmm, Max that feels wonderful. Are you sure you haven't done this before?" she sighed.

"Nope, first time. Looks like there'll be a lot of firsts this weekend," he mumbled.

"That sounds interesting! Care to share?"

"Don't worry, Babe. You'll find out soon enough. Trust me."

"Alright," she moaned, "But don't keep me in suspense too long."

He continued to wash her arms as he raised them over her head to include her armpits. He ran the cloth languidly down each arm in turn and moved around towards her breasts. He rubbed the cloth slowly in circles around each round mound, eliciting moans and groans from her throat. She started to pant softly and he realized, ruefully, that he might not make it to her legs and feet if he didn't pick up the pace.

Max was having trouble breathing himself and his erection continued to throb unmercifully against his abdomen. Liz could feel the tension in Max and she quickly reached around with her hand to ease some of his discomfort. This elicited a yelp from Max instead, and he gently removed her well intensioned groper and decided he'd had enough. He ran the soapy cloth quickly over his own body, rinsed off and hopped out of the tub.

He towelled off and peeked over at Liz's astonished face.

"Liz, I'ts just too hard, literally, for me to stay there any longer," he apologized.

"It's okay, Max. I feel the same way. Help me out please?"

He eagerly agreed, if only to get another glimpse of Liz's luscious curves. He handed her a towel and watched with hooded eyes as she ran it up and down her slender limbs and over her torso. Then she wrapped herself in her robe and brushed passed Max, lowering her lids seductively, as she headed into the bedroom. He rubbed a hand across his forehead, and breathed in raggedly, trying to get some air into his starved lungs. He threw on his own robe and then let the plug out of the tub, waiting for the water to drain before he rinsed it out. He stooped to pick up their discarded clothes and put them in the hamper and, as he did so, he fingered Liz's panties and felt the wetness on them. He brought them up to his nose and sniffed deeply.

"Oh God," he groaned. "I'm gonna die this weekend! But what a way to go!" and he followed Liz back to the bedroom.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.