FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Exploring Avenues"
Part 27
by Mary N
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, but I wish I did! But the ideas for this story are mine.
Summary: This is primarily a Max and Liz story, but it includes all of the characters, and more than likely a few of my own invention. It starts in the cave after Nasedo/Peirce leaves in Destiny. The pod squad tries to active the orbs, but nothing happens, which means Liz never walks a way. To find out what they do learn who they are you'll have to read my story. I hope you enjoy it, be sure to leave me your thoughts if you want me to continue this.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: The original idea for this story was sent to me by a friend, but it has taken on a life of its own and headed into a new direction.
Holding hands, Max and hand talked as he drove down the road to their destination. Liz hadn't even asked where they were going. It didn't seem all that important as long as he was at her side. Their conversation covered every subject which had plagued both of their minds throughout the day and during the meeting with the others. Everything from the way everyone was acting around and toward Tess, Tess' herself, the way she and Kyle were acting when around each other. They both agreed they needed encourage Tess and Kyle to spend as much time together as possible, as well as help them to become and excepted part of the group.

Liz began to recognize her surroundings, and looked over at Max when she realized where he was taking her. She looked at him suspiciously wondering, *Does he plan to try to generate more visions, not that I would complain if he did? * Throughout the day, they had felt the need to be close to each other, but the high intensity of needed to be intimate had returned to a more manageable level.

However that was changing quickly for her, she felt the rush of desire spread through at the mere thought of being alone with him back in the chamber. As those feelings stirred, she was overcome with the need to touch more than Max's hand. She turned in her seat facing him, and ran her free hand slowly up his leg.

Max smiled to himself as he freed her one hand, in order too still the other. "Liz, don't start. I can't go through a repeat of yesterday. Besides business first."

"Exactly what I was thinking. We should get right onto business." She answered playfully looking up into his eyes innocently.

Max knew better than to trust that innocent look, she'd done the same thing yesterday. He was tempted to give into the reaction she so easily stirred within him, so tempted in fact that he almost forgot the reason he wanted to return to the incubation chamber in the first place. The key word being almost. "Liz, as tempted as I am, and believe me I'm tempted. I really think we should try to see what we can about the orbs first."

Liz sighed to herself as she pulled her hand back from his leg. She knew she could have continued to tempt him, and more than likely succeeded in getting him to give in and lose control, but she didn't. She agreed, finding out more about the orb was more important than fulfilling her personal needs. However, that didn't mean she would attack him before they left the chamber.

Arriving at the rock formation only moments later, they quickly bade their way up to the entrance. After double checking to make sure there was no one around, Max opened the entrance and they entered.

Even though he and Liz had agreed to take care of business first, he still desperately wanted to wrap her in his arms, fell her soft lips pressing against his once again. Being back in the chamber where they had made love the day before only served as a reminder of how good it felt to feel her warm soft flesh pressing against his own flesh. This memory, of these sensations, was working against him, adding to his growing need to feel her surrounding him once again.

It took every ounce of will power he possessed not to give into those feelings at that moment. He was thankful that Liz hadn't pursued to entice him, or he knows it would have been a losing battle. It that had been the case he doubted they would accomplish anything else while here. Which meant they wouldn't get the chance to test a theory of his about the orb. He stepped away from Liz, leaving her close to the entrance. The closer he moved toward the orbs the clearer he heard the faint beeping sound that emulating from them.

Liz watched Max with admiration of his body as he moved away from her. He looked so good that she just wanted to attack him and rip his clothes off. She closed her eyes and sighed as she leaned her back against the wall of the chamber. Try as she may to repress the images of him from her mind, she couldn't. Her body was humming and making it that much harder for her to concentrate on why there were here. She knew if she didn't get her thoughts under control and concentrate on the orbs, they would end up returning to town for the meeting with the others empty handed so to speak.

Once Max picked up the orbs, he turned around to rejoin Liz, the look on her face made him smile. She looked radiant, as the pale light of the chamber reflected off of her face. He glanced over at the bed of blankets they had made night before, and wondered if she was thinking about the memories they had made there. With a smile still on his face, he closed the distance between them. Transferring both orbs into one hand and arm, he freed the other to flow down her arm and capture her small hand in his larger one.

Closing her eyes worked the opposite of what she had hoped for. Instead of blocking out the sight of Max, it allowed images of the way his strong naked body had looked as she freely explored it the night before. She was sure she would never grow tired of seeing him that way. Of exploring the differences between his body and hers, as well as finding those sensitive places she could touch, to make him lose control. She really liked making him lose control, and seeing his eyes darken and glaze over with desire.

Feeling his hand on hers made her body feel all tingly. She opened her eyes and met his gaze, but she was unprepared for the sparks waiting for her there. They testified to her that he too was feeling the electrical current flowing through them by the innocent contact of their hands.

Max was quickly losing this battle, and was struggling to get them back on track. "Um . . . I think we better . . ."

". . . get started, yeah." She finished for him, knowing how easy it would be for both of them to lose control and give into their primal urges. She removed on of the orbs from his hand, and walked past him to the center of the chamber where she sat it on the ground. Then she proceeded to draw a circle around it in the dirt, large enough for her and Max both to sit side by side inside the circle.

Max also stepped inside where the circle would be and helped her finish drawing it. Once they were finished, they sat beside each other and jointly held the other orb as they linked their other hand together as they had witnessed in the vision. They looked into each others eyes and smiled, then lowering their eyes to the orb in their hand and concentrating on it.

They weren't sure what they expected to happen. Other than some how the orb in their hands would activate and send a ray of light to the orb in the center of the circle. Just as they had witnessed in their visions. It didn't seem long before it happened, the orb to come to life, sending a ray of light pulsing with unknown power, more power than they could have imagined. To their disappointment however, it didn't seem to be enough, because nothing else happened.

Completely oblivious to the time, they both sat there staring at the orb in the center of the room feeling completely drained of all their strength. Max was the first to regain his senses, and quickly turned to make sure that Liz was okay. He was relieved to see she seemed completely fine, with the exception that she was still slightly dazed.

She felt his fingers brush down the side of her face, and turned to face him. They both were feeling disappointed that the center orb hadn't worked, but then they were felt a rush of excitement as the fact that they had done something they had never been able to do before washed over them. Together they had activated the orb held in their hands.

They stared into each others eyes with smiles showing broadly on their faces. Max broke the silence, "Liz, we did it! We really did it. I mean, not really, but . . ."

"I know Max, I know!" In their excitement they pulled each other into a tight embrace and shared a tender kiss which rapidly turned passionate and full of need and longing. Liz needed to feel closer to him, she wanted to feel his warm flesh pressing against her own. She easily pulled his shirt over his head. With one hand she discarded the shirt as she ran her hand down his strong warm chest. Licking her lips as she drew closer for her assault on the very flesh she was touching. As she ran her tongue over his firm nipple, she heard him moan in pleasure. She loved that he was as far gone and ready as she was. She moved onto his other nipple after she felt she had spent a satisfactory time on the first.

Barely starting on the other side, she was caught off balance when he abruptly took control. He picked her up, cradling her in his arms, and carried her to the bed of blankets they left intact the night before. Max laid her down gently in the middle of them.

She revered in the way his strong corse hands moved up under her shirt pushing it up out of his way as he fondled her flesh. Once reaching the lower edge of her bra he held her snugly against him and rolled them both to their sides so he could easily unfasten the clasp. Wasting no time he pulled both her shirt and bra off at the same time and haphazardly tossed them to the side.

Liz too was feeling the necessity to be joined with Max. He was the only person who could create this urge within her, an overwhelming need to share a pleasure unlike anything she had ever known before the day they first gave into their desires. A satisfaction she knew only he could provide her. If she were to have it her way, she would have sped up the process of removing their clothes.

There was no denying the intense feelings he was experiencing from Liz, she craved him inside of her as much as he desired to emerge his throbbing erection within her depths. Once her shirt was discarded, he moved onto her skirt which he unfastened with ease and slid down her silky smooth legs and left laying at her side. Loving the way her soft skin felt against the pads of his finger tips, and palms, he ran his hands back up her inner leg and thigh. He brushed his fingers over her hot center and barely heard her gasp at the contact through his own, her panties were saturated with her sexual juices. He was almost undone when he realizes how ready she was for him. "Oh baby, you're so wet, so ready."

Max was beyond thinking, as he longed to feel more of the wetness that waited for him. He pulled her panties down over her slender hips and shapely legs. Turning his attention to take in her full beauty as she laid completely exposed to him. He loved seeing her this way, so beautiful and sexy. Gently he placed his hand on her inner thigh and coaxed her to spread her legs for him to explore her the way he wanted to. Once she'd obliged his silent request he drew his hand up to her waiting heat and ran his fingers over the length of her opening. He delighted in the hot fluid waiting there for him, and continued to stroke the inner edge of exposed folds.

Her facial expressions told him she was enjoying his touch as much as he was enjoying touching her in such an intimate way. He inserted one finger into her depths and felt himself harden more as she raised her hips to greet him.

Liz couldn't believe how desirable his hands could feel as they touched her like this. She opened her eyes to look at his hansom face needing to know if he knew how he was affecting her. She could see that he did by the fire in his eyes. The feeling of his finger as he continually insert and withdraw it from her depth was driving her crazy. She didn't want him to stop his palpation and yet she needed more pressure than the one finger was providing. He must have sensed he needs, because she felt him slid a second and third finger inside of her. The added stimulation was exactly what she needed, she could feel her release drawing nearer with each stroke of his fingers. She felt something, she assumed it was his thumb, rub up against her clit, as she did she felt her inner walls contract and she released with his name on her lips.

The filling of her warm fluid washing over his fingers caused the ache in his already tight jeans to ache even more. His hardness had been pressed firmly against the confines of his jeans for quiet some times as it was, and the increased pressure was sheer agony. And yet he was in heaven after watching his angel come undone from the coxing of his fingers inside her tight silky walls. She had never looked more beautiful or erotic to him than she did at that moment.

If not for the need to release the pressure his jeans were causing he could have stayed there drinking in her appearance for eternity. However he couldn't take it anymore. He stood to his feet and removed his jeans and boxers, setting free his strained member. He smiled at Liz as she looked up at him sheepishly and ran her fingers over the tip of him, spreading his own fluids across the surface as she did so. "Are you read for more?" He asked her, hoping that she would answer yes, and yet not believing that he had actually said that out loud.

She blushed slightly. "What would you say if I told you I could do this all day and night."

"I'd have to tell the truth, and admit that I could as well." He answered as he kneed down beside her. Max pressed his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. A kiss in which he made love to her mouth the way he was prepared to make love to her body. With long leisure exploratory strokes, caressing and explore the deepest recesses of her mouth. He felt her body jerk in anticipation as his harden flesh came in contact with her wet heat. In one fluid motion he was fully sheathed in her depths causing them both to cry out in pleasure at the union of their bodies

He began to move slowly in out of her, enjoying the way her inner walls closed around him. Being buried within her was the true meaning of heaven. He was sure there was nothing that could compare to making love to the women of his dreams and never would be.

They hadn't had time to fully enjoy their union before they both froze as they heard the unwelcome sound of the chamber door sliding open and closed. Max quickly pulled out of her warmth, and grabbed for her clothes and handed them to her. He then sought out his jeans and boxers pulling them on as quickly as he could. The whole while wondering who could have found the chamber and how he was going to protect Liz.

When no one came into the chamber as he had expected, he thoughts went from fear, and concern for their safety, to anger and frustration. *If this is some kind of cruel joke our friends are playing on us, then they are going to pay dearly for having the worst timing known to man.*

Max turned to face Liz to see how she was coping with the situation, he could see that she was just as frustrated by their unfulfilled union as he was. He promised himself then and there that he was going to kick the butt of whoever their practical joke was, then he was going to carry her off to somewhere alone and resume where they'd left off. "It looks like were going to have to pick this up later." He said solemnly as he watched Liz standing in front of him in only her panties and bra, preparing to put her shirt back on. "From now on, lets find someplace our friends, and I'm using that word lightly right now, won't think to look for us."

She smiled in agreement, and warned him honestly and playfully. "I'm going to hold you to that mister."

He nodded his head thinking that he would make sure she did, although the way she was still looking at him told him that he really wouldn't have to. If not for the concern that their friends would storm the chamber at any moment he would have taken her back in his arms at that very moment.

Liz recognized the signs Max was sending her, and knew he was quickly losing control, which wasn't helping her to keep her own head clear. She swallowed several times to push the lump in her throat down enough to in able her to speak. "Max, if you don't stop looking at me like that and put your shirt on, I'm not going to be held accountable for my actions."

With a smile of understanding, he glanced away to look for his shirt. Spotting it on the ground inside the circle they had drawn, he walked the short distance to retrieve it, that he might put it back on, as well as his shoes. He slid his shirt over his head and adjusted it, then his socks and shoes. He then decided to put the orbs back on the ledge where the stored them.

As he bent down to pick up the first one, he began to question why their friends hadn't barged in on them before now. Surely they would assume they were dressed by now. It had been long enough for them to do so, especially since they weren't the most patient group. When he had the second orb in hand, he turned to stare at the entrance with an expression of horror.

In an instant Nesado's words of warning about activating the orbs rushed to mind. *Damn, how stupid can I be? What if we've alerted our enemies to our location? Would they risk coming in here, or would they wait to see if anyone came out?* The mere thought did something that even the opening and shutting of the entrance hadn't done, it sobered him to the fact that they could be in serious, serious danger.

Someone with powers, not unlike his own had opened the entrance. And since Max had sent their friends to complete some errands before they resumed their meeting at Tess's, it could have been one of them, could it? His next thought was Liz, how was he going to protect her. They couldn't just sit here and wait this out, he hadn't told anyone where they were going. With the orbs still in hand he moved back to her side. His fear was growing with every passing minute as he thought more about what this could mean, and his imagination took over.

TBC. . . .

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.