FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Exploring Avenues"
Part 23
by Mary N
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters, but I wish I did! But the ideas for this story are mine.
Summary: This is primarily a Max and Liz story, but it includes all of the characters, and more than likely a few of my own invention. It starts in the cave after Nasedo/Peirce leaves in Destiny. The pod squad tries to active the orbs, but nothing happens, which means Liz never walks a way. To find out what they do learn who they are you'll have to read my story. I hope you enjoy it, be sure to leave me your thoughts if you want me to continue this.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: The original idea for this story was sent to me by a friend, but it has taken on a life of its own and headed into a new direction.
Laying comfortably on his side facing Liz, Max couldn't stop looking at his dark haired goddess or touching her. He was mesmerized by the way her ivory skin glistened in the candle light as it danced across her naked body, accenting her every curve. As well as by the way her dark silky hair cascaded over her shoulders.

He smiled as memories of the first day he saw her rushed though his mind. Even then he some how knew she was the one, the only one for him. He wondered if that was the day he had truly given her his heart. It seemed to be so, because since that day he couldn't remember a time when he didn't rejoice at the sight of her, or feel despair when he didn't. Since those days, things had changed for the better. He felt blessed in the knowledge that she loves him as deeply as he loves her. And together they have enjoyed the most wondrous of sensations both new and accelerating. He continuing to enjoy the feeling of her soft smooth skin against his hand. It was as if he had a sweet tooth and she was his candy. His favorite candy, and he planned to enjoy every delectable bite.

She was the happiest she'd ever been as she laid beside the man of her dreams. The man she'd willingly given her heart, body and soul. If given the choice to be anywhere in this world or any other, she'd decline if it meant leaving his side. She loved the way he could relay his devotion to their relationship though the tenderness of his touch, and at the same time awaken every cell in her body. As if that weren't enough, his heated stare moving over her body was enough to cause instant combustion.

That was only half of it, she was also enjoying his reaction to the things she was doing to him. It hadn't taken long for her to overcome her moment of shyness. In fact the moment her eyes met his, it was as if it those feelings had never existed. Instead she was filled with curiosity. Using her hands and eyes together, she openly explored his perfect male form. She'd always been fascinated by his formidable physique. Having explored his arms, shoulders, back, and chest throughly, she now intended to move further south. Moving downward from his chest, she grazed her nails over his strong rippling abdomen. She felt tingles running down her spine when she heard his sharp intake of air.

Smiling timidly, she looked down at his manhood, as she brushed the tips of her fingers along the side of his erection. She'd never seen, let alone touched a man this way before. For her, this course of action was as intimate as the act of making love. In the moments that followed she familiarized herself with a part of him no one besides herself would ever know.

The sensation of her touch was quickly pushing him closer to the edge. He didn't know how much more he could take, so he stilled her hands by placing his over hers. He wrapped his fingers around her wrists, pulled her arms about her head, and rolled over on top her. Struggling to catch his breath and calm himself, his voice became deep and raspy. "You do know what you're doing to me, don't you?" The smile she graced him with told him that she did and that she wasn't done with him yet.

He was looking into her eyes trying to figure out what her next move would be. Wasting no time, she spread her legs further bring his pulsing flesh in contact with her moist heat. He groaned in delight as her warmth spread over him, and he rested his forehead against hers. When he raised his head, he looked into her eyes and knew she was in as much need of him being within her tight cavern as he was to be there.

As he continued to stare into her eyes, he took the steps to fulfilling their mutual need. One hand at a time, he wrapped her arms around his neck and then positioned himself at her opening. Sinking inside of her a little at first, only to pull back. Each time he pressed into her, he sunk a little further until he was completely sheathed in her depths. They moved together slowly at first, but increased in strength and pace as their desires pushed them onward.

~*~*~

After working together for a while, Maria, Isabel, Alex, and Michael pieced the information they received from Max and Liz together. They came to the conclusion that the two of them left out certain information. They weren't exactly sure why, but with the information Maria had about Kyle and Tess, they had a pretty good clue. From what they figured out, they were the last thing on their minds. What they couldn't shake was the thought that they had somehow been brought to this specific time and place just to meet each other in order to fall in love and fulfill an important destiny together.

Isabel and Alex said their goodbyes to Michael and Maria just before 8:00 p.m. and headed to her house for some quiet time of their own. They cuddled in each others arms on the living room couch watching, but not really watching some show on T.V. They were both so lost in their own thoughts that neither could have told you what show was on.

Alex felt they needed to discuss what they had guessed, but he also knew it wouldn't be easy to bring it up without sounding insecure. He took a deep breath after deciding there was only one why to handle this, and that was in typical Alex fashion. Joke about it. "I've been wondering what you thought of our conversation with Maria and Michael earlier. Do you think we were really meant to find each other, you know destined to be together?"

"From what Max told us, it does make since."

"You really think so? If your right then that means your stuck with me Miss. Isabel Evans. How do feel about that?"

She raised her hand to her chin, and looks upward like she has to think about it. When she thinks he's suffered enough, she playfully answered. "I don't know. What have you got to offer a girl like me?"

Alex picks up on her playfulness and decides to play along. "They do say beauties like you go for the smart guys. The ones who know how to use their brains to make the big bucks."

"And you think your one of these kinds of guys."

"Oh yeah, you know me, the computer geek that can hack into any computer in a single bound."

"Well, I don't know. I do like a guy that knows how to use his brain. However, if he not a good kisser, and he doesn't know how to use his body, what good is he to me?"

"Maybe I should give you a sample, so you can see for yourself how well I'll preform."

"You mean like a trial run?"

"Exactly." Alex said as he met his lips with hers.

~*~*~*~

After making love, Max and Liz laid in each others arms. He stared at her lovingly as she rested her head on his out stretched arm. "Liz?"

As she open her eyes to look at him, she responded simply, "Hmm?"

"Have I told you how gorgeous you are? At times I still can't believe that you are really with me. That all of this isn't an incredible dream. Just do me a favor, incase it is a dream, don't pinch me, because I don't ever want to wake up."

What could she say to that, "I hate to differ with you, but you're the one that's gorgeous." Even though she was thinking it, it didn't feel like the right thing to say in this moment in time. As she contemplated what he said about it feeling like a dream come true, she realized that's exactly how it felt to her as well. Everything was so perfect when they were together she wasn't about to pinch him or let him pinch her just incase. If this was a dream it was one she never wanted to wake up from.

Liz moved off of his arm, and laid her head against his chest. As she laid there listening to his steady heart beat, she became aware of how close she was to his lower appendage. And found herself stifling the impulse to laugh as a vivid picture entered her mind. The image had been drawn for her one night as she listening to a few of the older waitress closed the Crashdown one evening. She couldn't remember how the subject had come up, but one of them described what she thought a man's manhood looked like when he wasn't aroused. Why had she thought of that now she questioned, as she pushed the image of a broken chicken neck from her mind.

She didn't hide her amusement very well, because Max picked up on it, and asked, "What's so funny?"

Waving her hand in the air, as her eyes began to water, she signaling him not to ask. "Ask me that some other time." The look on his face told her that wasn't going to be enough. "Your going to have to trust me on this one, now is not the appropriate time to talk about it."

He still looking puzzled, but accepted what she said with a smile.

TBC . . . .

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.