FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Exploration Redux"
Part 1
by Donnilee
Disclaimer: You know the drill. None of the characters contained herein belong me. They belong to Jason Katims and the folks at Warner Bros. I have borrowed them and used them shamelessly without their permission. Please don’t sue, I don’t have any money anyway!
Summary: Isabel and Alex settle into their public relationship and decide tonight’s the night.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
How does he do this to me? Isabel wondered. Her back was up against her locker but she barely felt it because Alex had just walked away towards his English class. Her body was still humming, her lips still tingled and felt swollen from the kiss he’d just given her. Her legs wobbled in protest as she stood upright, releasing a giant sigh as she turned and fumbled with the combination of her locker.

It had been a month since they had first made love that night in her bedroom. Exploring his body and having him explore hers had been the most exciting even in her life so far. They hadn’t had intercourse. But he’d played her body like a finely tuned instrument and the pleasure he’d given her had made her sing like a harmonic crescendo. She grimaced at the poetic thoughts. Only he would be able to reduce her to comparing arousal to music! She chuckled softly as she remembered the scene she’d created in this very hallway the day she’d claimed Alex as hers.

She was a different person now. A better person, she thought, because of Alex. He gave her courage to be the person she wanted to be, rather than the snob she’d been before. She gathered her books for chemistry and took off for class, her thoughts still swirling around his whispered promise. He’d whispered in her ear just before leaving for English. ‘Tonight, Izzy, tonight. I’m going to touch you until you can’t talk anymore.’

WWW

Alex wore a slightly goofy grin as he entered English class and slid into his eat. Karl, a jock Isabel used to date, gave him a scathing look but he just smiled at him, refusing to let anything dampen his mood.

The last month had been the happiest of his life. Isabel Evans was his girl. The best part was, she wasn’t shy about showing it either. Since that incredible day when she’d been jealous of Marcia and announced to the hallway full of people, ‘Alex is mine!’ Jealous of Marcia, he couldn’t even comprehend that. He’d thought his heart would burst. Then it nearly did when she’d put him a lip lock to end all lip locks.

His life had changed since that day. He was still a geek, still a musician, still pathetically in love with a golden goddess named Isabel. He was still the same guy. But that day, all his insecurities had fled. Isabel Evans wanted him. It suddenly become O.K. to be geeky, unpopular musician with only a small, tight circle of friends. She’d made all of it O.K. Better than O.K.

They’d gone public with their relationship and since then no one could wipe the Cheshire cat grin off his face. In the month since, she’d shocked him with her desire to explore his body. Alex had ridden a natural high he hadn’t known was possible. They had spent many nights since then pleasuring each other with their hands and mouths, discovering the joys of being intimate. He knew that he could be happy with that forever never needing to take it any further.

She trusted him enough to let him touch her that way. Her trust was sacred. He would never betray her and never push for more. He couldn’t believe he had what he did. He’d been stunned when she’d confessed he was the first person she’d allowed to touch her that way. It made him feel overwhelmed and special. So, despite the dirty looks from Karl the jock, meant to intimidate him and make him insecure, he was calm. The barbs rolled of him like Teflon. He knew he had been given something precious that they’d never been given. He felt no need to brag. To have her trust was enough. More precious than her body or her love even, the hardest thing for her to give away was her trust. It was a jewel that he treasured and was determined to keep safe. Without it, he knew everything would crumble.

So when he heard the malicious whisper from the desk next to him, he disappointed his attacker. “So, Whitman, do you really think you can hold onto a babe like Isabel? She’s just using you. Someday she’s going to want a real man, not some geek. Your fawning is going to suffocate her and she’ll realize what she gave up.”

Alex calmly looked at the protagonist. “We’ll see.” He watched the effect of his calm, two-worded statement cause frustration and anger to pass over Karl’s face. He wasn’t taking the bait.

“Why don’t you give it up Whitman? Everybody knows she’s just going through a phase.”

“Really? You think?” That was his only response. Again, his voice was calm and unperturbed. But a sly smile spread across his face as he remembered her words from last night.

“Alex, it isn’t enough anymore.

“What isn’t?

“What we have, the way we are."

His heart had plunged for one heart-stopping moment as he’d thought she was about to end their relationship. Then he’d seen her shy smile beneath her lowered head. “What do you want, Izzy? You know I’ll give you anything."

“You."

“You’ve got me."

“More of you."

“More?"

She’d taken a deep breath. “Yeah, more."

“Define ‘more’” he’d asked quietly.

“I want to make love to you."

“We do. Isn’t that what we’ve been doing?"

“Yes. But I mean … I want more."

“Be specific."

“You and your specifics. Do I have to spell it out?"

“Yes."

She sighed and exasperated sigh, “Alex."

“You know why I need you to be specific."

“You don’t want to make a mistake. Aren’t we beyond that now?"

“Maybe. You have to understand Izzy. You are my world. I never want us to misunderstand each other. You know you can trust me. Why risk a misunderstanding?"

“I know, but…"

“But?"

“O.K. You’re right. I’ll just say it."

He’d held his breath. He wasn’t sure what ‘MORE’ meant, but he hoped that she was saying what he thought she was saying. She was.

After a deep breathe, she said, “I want to go all the way, Alex. I’m ready. I want to…to have…intercourse.”

Silence. His heart had beat so hard he was afraid he’d faint. How could she still have this effect on him? After several long moments, he found his voice. She was looking at her shoes. He tipped her face up with his fingers on her chin. Her eyes were glassy. She was afraid. Of what? That he’d reject her? That was a laugh. But it was true. Unbelievably true. She was afraid he’d say ‘NO.’ He breathed one word.

“When?” Her breath escaped her in a whoosh. He smiled.

“Tomorrow?"

“Where?"

“Here. My folks will be gone. Max has a date with Liz."

“O.K.” He silently congratulated himself on how steady his voice was.

“Just like that, huh?" “Just like that. I love you, Izzy."

“I love you too, Alex.” They’d smiled at each other. He’d kissed her goodnight and flew home on cloud nine.

It was Friday. The day was passing really, really slow. Karl’s voice brought him back to the present. “What the hell is that look for?”

“What look?” he asked innocently.

“That look, like you know something I don’t.”

Enigmatic as always, he simply replied, “Oh, Karl, I know a lot of things that you don’t.” The teacher bringing the class to order halted the conversation.

WWW

Outside English class, Isabel was waiting for him. He smiled and was surprised as she launched herself into his arms. He gently wrapped his arms around her waist. Karl was just exiting the room and his look was scathing. Her timing was impeccable as always.

He held her lightly, enjoying watching Karl trying to watch them discreetly. His casual tone surprised even him.

“Hey, hey, Izzy, what’s wrong?” She smiled coyly and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

“Nothing’s wrong. But I thought of something we need for tonight.” He smiled down at her.

“For tonight?” He made sure his voice was just loud enough to reach Karl. Her head crept to side of his neck and she leaned in to whisper again.

“Protection.”

He couldn’t help the slight blush that rose into his cheeks. He bent to kiss her quickly but deeply. He broke the kiss and said, “I’ll take care of it.”

She smiled. “I could get it.”

“No, no, I’ll take care of it.”

Karl interrupted. “Take care of what?”

Alex groaned. This guy was such a pest. Isabel gave him a sly smile. “Wouldn’t you like to know?”

Karl looked puzzled. “Yeah, I would actually.”

Alex’s calm broke. “Look, Karl, it’s none of your business. I don’t remember you being invited to this conversation.”

Isabel sensed the tension. Karl must have been goading Alex earlier. What was this insane desire to protect him from the assholes among her former friends from her former life? She knew he could handle it. It wasn’t that, but she still felt guilty whenever he was the subject of ridicule or harassment because of her. The two guys were involved in a staring contest now. The disgust for her former friends rose like bile in her throat.

“You really want to know, Karl? Be careful what you ask for.”

Alex gulped. “Izzy, don’t.”

She looked at him. Now she was unsure. It would have been a great bomb to drop. ‘Oh, I was just reminding Alex to replace the stash of condoms.’ But she realized this was private. Too private. He didn’t want to share this with anyone even for shock value. And neither did she, now that she thought about it for a second. He wasn’t a kiss and tell kind of guy. She knew that. Karl was, and she suddenly realized she would be putting Alex in a category with Karl if she went through with her original plan. It would be all over school in a matter of seconds. She had to start thinking before she ran her mouth. But she hated what they did to Alex. His eyes remained locked on hers. She sighed and turned to Karl.

“Well, Karl, it’s just one of those mysteries you’ll have to live with without solving it.” Alex let out the breath he was holding. Karl just made a disgusted sound and walked away.

Isabel turned to apologize and Alex said, “It’s O.K. No harm, no foul.”

“You read my mind now too?”

He smiled. “Sometimes. You had that look.”

“What look?”

“The ‘Avenging Angel’ look.”

“Avenging Angel?”

“Yeah. The look you get when you’re about to charge to my rescue.” She laughed. “I don’t need rescuing, Izzy.”

“I know. It’s not that. I just hate what they put you through. I feel guilty. I know it’s my fault.”

“It’s nothing.”

“It is NOT nothing, Alex.”

“No, it’s really nothing. I don’t care what they think any more now than I did before we were together. Let them speculate themselves to death. It’s more fun that way.”

She laughed. “I wish I could have your attitude.”

“You can if you want. Just decide to.”

“That easy, huh?”

“That easy.”

They walked to the cafeteria holding hands and whispering about their plans for the evening. They enjoyed all the looks of mild disbelief that still clouded the faces of the students throughout the school.

What they didn’t know was that many of the girls had begun to wonder what the guys like Alex had to offer. Obviously, if Isabel Evans could be so infatuated with Alex Whitman, he must have hidden talents. Some were rethinking their choice of men as they watched Alex pay careful attention to Isabel’s every whim over the last couple of months. Their jock boyfriends running off to some drunken victory party after a game. Their male bonding sessions were looking pretty lame. And becoming less tolerable. They weren’t ready to admit it to anyone else yet, but more than a few were envious of Isabel Evans. They used to be jealous of her body, her face and her hair. Now they were jealous for a completely different reason. She had a man who loved her. Yes, Alex Whitman was a man. Gone was the shy, hesitant geek with insecurities. Isabel had blown all that away and he was now a steady guy with convictions. Alex was polite and friendly, considerate without fawning. And Isabel was obviously the focus of his life, the priority. Not music, not football, not keg parties, not varsity letters and scholarships. Isabel was his priority and they wanted what she had. A boyfriend that paid attention to their needs. A boyfriend who was his own person and who wasn’t a slave to popularity contests and didn’t need sports to boost his ego or prove himself. They wanted what she had. A man, not a boy.

WWW

Alex went to the next town to buy a box of condoms after school. He’d borrowed Maria’s car. He wanted to be discreet and he knew all the people who worked at the stores in town. He didn’t want people gossiping or ruining Isabel’s reputation. He also didn’t want some busy body telling his folks he’d bought condoms. Despite all the touching and petting that they had done, he was nervous. He knew it was stupid to be embarrassed but he bought a six pack of Gatorade, some chips and a lottery ticket to mix in with purchase of condoms. He felt even sillier when the clerk didn’t even blink but dropped his purchases into the bag and handed him his change. He whistled all the way home.

WWW

I love him so much, Isabel though as she watched him shyly place the box of condoms on her bedside table. She smiled at him. He approached her and stopped with only inches between them. He didn’t touch her.

“Isabel, I want you to know that you can stop this at any time. I’m perfectly happy with the way things are. I want this, you know I do. But only if it’s what you want too. And only if you’re sure. Absolutely sure. If you’ve changed your mind, I won’t be upset and I won’t be disappointed.”

She smiled at him. “I’m sure. I’m not going to back out or change my mind.” He whistled lightly and took a deep breath. She chuckled. “You’re so sweet, do you know that?”

“Yeah, sweet, that’s me. Just what I always wanted the girls to think of me as, sweet.” She chuckled again, and stepped into him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

“Sweet, wonderful, caring, considerate.”

“All those things, huh?”

“Mmm. Sexy too. Did I mention sexy?”

He laughed outright at that, returning her embrace. “Hardly, but I’m glad you think so.”

“You don’t believe you’re sexy?”

“You’re kidding, right? Me? Nerdy Alex with the chicken legs and the big ears? Please.”

“You’ve got it all wrong, Alex.”

“I do?”

“Yup.” Her tone was teasing but conversational. “It’s not about your legs.”

“Good thing.”

She gave him a playful swat to the shoulder. “It’s about you, the whole package, who you are. Your liquid brown eyes, full lips and your smile. God, that smile. But mostly it’s about your kindness, your acceptance, and your trust. The way you make me feel powerful, female, loved and respected.”

“Keep going,” he teased, loving it when she talked like this. She chuckled again as his hands slid up and down her back.

“Most guys just want to get their rocks off.” He gasped at her language. She rarely talked like that. He was slightly amused. “They don’t care what’s inside the girl. You do. That’s what makes you different Alex. A women’s biggest erogenous zone is between her ears. And you set mine on fire.”

“Do I now?”

“Mmm, hmm. You want to get laid like everybody else, but for the right reasons not the wrong ones.”

“I love you.”

“Exactly, that’s the right reason.”

They kissed gently. Alex began exploring the inside of her mouth with his tongue and then chewed on her lips lightly until they were swollen. Then he soothed them by licking them gently. Isabel was moaning by now. God, she loved the way he kissed. But it wasn’t enough anymore. As they usually did, they undressed each other slowly, reveling in revealing bits of skin in the process and savoring them.

When they were naked, they lay down on the bed facing each other. Alex sighed. “This feels the same.”

“The same?”

“Yeah, you know, like we usually are with each other. It’s put me at ease. I was a little afraid you’d want to dive in and I wasn’t sure I would be ready for you like that. I’m still a little scared.”

She laughed. “Since when do we rush anything?”

“I should have known. I’m just a little nervous that’s all.”

“What are you nervous about?”

“That I won’t be what you expect, that I won’t last long, that…oh, I don’t know.”

“Shhh, you’ll be perfect, no matter how it turns out. It isn’t like we can’t practice anything we don’t get right the first time.” Knowing it was his first time too made her feel better somehow.

“Practice! Next time? Good god, Isabel, let me get through this time!”

She laughed, her voice low and sultry. Alex shivered and began kissing her again as his hands stroked and petted her body until she was squirming and gasping. He loved doing this to her. He loved seeing her lose control and give herself over to him. It made him feel like a god. He still had no idea what she saw in him, but he thanked god for her every day.

“Alex, please.”

“Please what?”

“Not this again.”

Now it was his turn to chuckle. He leaned in to lick her neck and then place his mouth to her ear. “Are you ready, Izzy?”

“Yes, please, Alex.” He grabbed the condom from the nightstand and ripped open the package. She watched as he carefully rolled it onto himself. He repositioned himself between her legs. She spread her legs further until he was cradled there, his hardness pressing against her entrance. She sighed.

“I’m so hard, Izzy.” She shivered and pulled him down into another kiss. She loved it when he talked to her like this about his arousal. It did funny things to her insides. She gloried in the fact that she could bring this on. She was so ready for him. She wanted this so badly. She could feel her moisture pooling around her lips and leaking down her thighs.

“Now, Alex, I want you inside me.”

He groaned, supporting himself on his elbows, he moved his mouth to latch onto her nipple. He suckled as he slowly slid into her. He groaned and she felt the vibration shoot from her nipple to between her thighs. He stopped, feeling her tightness. “More!” she choked out.

He slid in further in, still slowly until he hit her barrier and stopped. She looked at him. “Why’d you stop?”

“This part might hurt a little.” His voice was ragged.

“It’s O.K., I can block the pain.”

“You can?”

“Of course, silly, just do it.”

“I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t, and even if you do, it will be fleeting.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes, God, Alex, this would be a poor time for me to change my mind, don’t you think?”

He chuckled, “O.K., here goes.”

He braced himself more firmly on his elbows and brought his knees up slightly on the bed for better leverage. He looked into her eyes and she could see all his love and concern shining out at her.

“Now, Alex, please, make me a woman.”

He moaned, dropping his head to her neck and firmly snapping his hips, thrusting him deeply inside. She gasped, felt her barrier tear and just as quickly blocked the pain. They stilled like this each getting used to the sensation.

“Isabel, you feel so good. I didn’t know anything could feel this good. God, Love, you’re so tight, so hot.”

“Mmm. You feel good. I feel so full.” He groaned at her words.

“Tell me when you are O.K.”

“I’m better than O.K., do it.” She thrust her hips experimentally against him. He gasped and started stroking into her slowly, lengthening his strokes as he went. She met him thrust for thrust.

“Faster,” she whispered.

“Not just yet. I want this to last.” She nodded, understanding that his control was slipping. He leaned down to suck on her nipples and one hand stroked her sides and down her leg as far as he could reach. Her lips locked onto his sensitive skin over the pulse near his collarbone and she nipped and sucked the skin there, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his hips.

They were both moaning and writhing, when Alex’s speed increased. He’d never felt sensations like this. Sure, he’d masturbated plenty of times and Isabel had made love to him with her mouth, but this, this was different. Bigger, better, unbelievable pleasure. He was inside Isabel Evans! The first one to ever be here and his heart sang with the knowledge. His heart was pounding and his sacs had drawn up tight to his shaft. He was close, but he wanted her to come too. He wasn’t going to last much longer

He reached between them with his free hand and began rubbing his thumb over her bundle of nerves and pushing it against their joining. She went wild, throwing her head back and gripping his shoulders. He began pounding into her with wild abandon and his thrusts became sloppy as he lost control and felt his orgasm building to an unbearable peak. Just when he thought he couldn’t possibly hold out any longer, he felt the most incredible thing. Her inner walls began to twitch and flutter around him. He pressed hard once against her clitoris, pushing it firmly downward and into his shaft. Her walls contracted violently around him, gripping him like a velvet vice and he was lost. He grabbed her shoulders and buried his face in her neck as emptied himself into her in a series of spasms that rocked his body. She held on tightly. Through the haze around his brain, he heard her scream his name. He wailed, sure he’d never heard that sound come out of his mouth. Then he choked out her name as his spasms died away and he panted against her. He finally got the energy to look up at her and she was smiling softly, a sated smile on her face and running her hands through his hair, which was now slick with sweat.

“Isabel, there are no words to describe that.”

“I don’t have any either. Alex, you were everything I expected and more. God, I love you so much.”

“No regrets?”

“None, you?”

“Surely you jest.” He gripped her tightly, enjoying the feel of being inside her still, although he was soft now. “I love you too. Oh, I must be crushing you.”

“No, stay a minute longer.” They did, enjoying cradling each other and stroking softly. Then yawned at the same time and laughed.

He rolled off her and they both moaned lightly at the loss of contact. He discarded his condom and rolled back to her, spooning her from behind and stroking her stomach and thighs.

“So, do you think we need practice?” Alex quipped. She laughed a delightful, musical laugh.

“Hmm, well, this was good, but I do think we’ll be wanting to explore variations in the sport, what do you think?

“I think…that I am the luckiest man alive.” He yawned.

“Sleep now, Alex?”

“Your call.”

“Sleep now.”

“O.K.” He drew her in as tight as he could and they fell asleep, smiling.

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.