FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"A Trip to the Eraser Room"
Part 1
by Laure Alexander
Disclaimer: I don't own Michael and Maria. I'm not sure who does, the WB and evil Fox? Anyway, no money is being made for writing> this, no copyright infringement is intended, so please don't sue.
Summary: Yet another first time for M&M. I really need to develop a relationship for these two. This is an answer to Sandy's challenge for spanking, Marc Anthony song, sex ed vid, DC ref, and at least an R rating.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: To Sandy for the challenge! Hope you like it.
Leaning against his locker trying to appear nonchalant, Michael watched Maria standing in the sunlight coming in through the open outer doors, chatting with a group of girls. Her face was animated, a wide smile on her lips, as she gestured with her hands. Every time her hands went up, her breasts rose, their pale curves showing enticingly above the low neckline of her sweater.

She was wearing that bra again. And it was driving him insane. Trying to look unobtrusive and invisible, Michael sidled closer, wondering what she was talking about.

"Wasn't Pacey gorgeous last night?" Maria said, smiling at all the agreement from her friends, as they chattered about the previous night's episode of 'Dawson's Creek'.

Michael scowled. Pacey? Who the fuck was Pacey?

"We're going to be late to health class, Maria," Bethany interrupted, making Michael remember that he was in that class. Quickly he weighed his choices. Go to class and spy on Maria some more or do nothing. Of course, going to class meant actually going to class, which in itself was a huge negative, but... Who was Pacey? Snorting softly, nostrils flared in frustration, he stalked after the girls.

The last bell sounded just as Michael slipped into a seat three over from Maria. She gave him her best raised eyebrow look and he slouched down, pretending to ignore her. Her back straightened, and those magnificent breasts thrust out farther.

He groaned silently.

"Now, I warned you last Friday what to expect today. I don't want any juvenile behavior. If you have questions or concerns, ask them. No one will laugh." The teacher glared down several known clowns, then flipped off the lights, gesturing towards the back of the room. "Brian?" A filmstrip began, and as the words "Sex: The Basics" flashed across the screen, Michael groaned again.

Maria fiddled with the collar of her sweater top, glancing down every so often to make sure her breasts weren't spilling out the top or popping the buttons. She'd worn her 'enhanced' bra again, needing the attention it garnered after a rotten weekend. She'd fought with her mom, worked double shifts, and couldn't make heads or tails of her math assignment.

Plus, there was Michael. Always in her thoughts, being annoying and distant. Well, he wasn't being distant now. He'd actually come to health class. She'd forgotten he was even in this class. And, he kept looking at her. She fiddled with the collar some more and glanced under her lashes to her right, then flushed at the sight> of his hands clenched into fists on his desk as he blatantly stared at her chest. They both quickly turned their attention to the screen only to have an oversized diagram of a penis meet their eyes.

*****

Both Michael and Maria spent the class in a growing state of arousal. As soon as the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day, Michael stalked out of the room and headed straight outside to get a breath of fresh air. Maria followed her friends out to the quad, listening to them gossip and chatter about the film, about what sex might be like, about their latest boyfriends. When they reached the quad, Jillian took out her portable cd player and set it on a low wall. "I finally got this cd. Marc Anthony is such a god." She pressed a button and 'I Need to Know' began to play. Maria smiled and sang along with the Latin singer.

*They say around the way you ask for me
There's even talk about you wanting me I
must admit that's
what I want to hear
So let's just talk
until you take me there oh*

As she sang, she swayed, her hips and breasts moving to the music. Michael listened to her voice, captivated, and watched her move, his body about to explode. As she was about to launch into the second verse, he noticed that she was gathering quite a crowd of admirers.

All guys. All guys with their heads down, eyes fixed on her bobbing breasts.

Michael saw red. Before he could even think to stop himself, he pushed through the crowd, grabbed Maria's arm and pulled her back into the school.

"Hey! Mister neanderthal!" She struggled, but he kept tugging, finally yanking her into the eraser room. "Oh no you don't, buster," she yelled as he slammed and locked the door.

"What the Hell are you doing parading around about to fall out of your shirt and bouncing and singing love songs and..." he yelled back. "Every guy out there had a hard on for you."

"Yeah? Well, why is that any of your business?" Maria snapped back, dropping her book bag to the floor and crossing her arms over her chest which simply forced her breasts higher.

Michael groaned and tried to look away from the hint of peach colored lace showing above one arm. "Stop that."

"I can wear anything I want, Michael Guerin. *You* are not> the boss of me."

"You know something, Maria DeLuca? Someone should have taught you a lesson a long time ago."

Her eyes narrowed and she gave him a flippant reply. "Try it, big boy."

That red fury returned, and Michael grabbed her. Spinning her around, he shoved her face first over a desk and flipped her skirt up, revealing matching lacy peach colored panties. As his cock pressed painfully against his zipper, he slapped his hand down on one barely covered bottom cheek. Maria yelled, totally shocked by his actions. She squirmed and tried to get up, but he held her down with a hand in the small of her back as he hit her again.

"I'll kill you for this," she screeched.

"You" smack "are" smack "a" smack "brat" smack "and a" smack "tease" smack.

"Fuck you," Maria cursed, as tears of pain and humiliation filled her eyes. "You're hurting me."

"Good."

"I hate you."

"Good." He hit her again, and she clamped her mouth shut, refusing to talk to him again, simply letting her anger grow. After the fifteenth blow, he stumbled back from her, breathing hard, his whole body throbbing with need.

Maria sniffled and shoved herself to her feet, one hand rubbing her sore butt. "I should call the sheriff," she threatened as she turned around, only to stare in stunned silence at the look on his face. Michael usually displayed three emotions: boredom, frustration, or anger. She'd never seen such blatant need and hunger on anyone's face, not even her own at the sight of a huge carton of mocha fudge ripple. Her mouth went dry and she shivered as a bolt of desire went through her. The tingling in her sore bottom began to spread.

"Michael?" she finally whispered.

"Leave," he answered, his voice tight and low, his> hands fisted at his sides.

Maria's eyes dropped down his body and she gasped at the large bulge in the crotch of his jeans. "Oh."

"Now."

She took a step towards him, nearly moaning as the silk panties rubbed against her sore flesh.

"Michael? Do you want me?" she whispered, awed. He gave her a look of total disbelief and pointed to the door. Maria smiled slightly and shook her head, taking the necessary steps forward to bring her up against him. He felt like steel against her soft body, and she did moan then, as she brought her hands up his chest.

"Maria," Michael groaned, shaking his head. "No. This isn't going to happen."

"Why do you always get to say how it's going to go, Michael? Why do you think I don't have a say?"

"We can't get involved."

"We *are* involved." Their eyes met and held, as she continued, her fingers dancing over his chest and shoulders. "You dragged me away from about twenty of our classmates. It will be all over town by tomorrow morning. And, you know they all know we're in here." She grinned wickedly. "Might as well make the most of it."

Growling in frustration, Michael caught her waist in his hands and ground his pelvis against her stomach. "This isn't a game, Maria."

Her mouth went dry as she felt his erection against the top of her mound, and she mumbled, "I know," right before his mouth nearly crushed hers in a hot, passionate kiss. Before she knew it, she was on the desk again, this time on her back. The wood against her bruised bottom made her squirm even more against him as he pressed her down. His mouth never leaving hers, Michael moved between her legs, and cupped her breasts in his hands, squeezing and kneading.

Realizing he was squeezing the falsies, Maria giggled into his mouth and shoved his hands aside. She quickly pulled the enhancements out, tossing them aside.

"Better," he muttered, his hands returning to their task. Her eyes widened as she felt his palms massaging her nipples through the layers of cloth. Much better.

Michael's mouth moved down her face to her neck and chest, then dove beneath her sweater, as his hands fumbled with the buttons. Maria clasped him to her, her legs going around his waist without her being aware of the action. Desire flooded her, making her hot and sticky, and she squirmed and wriggled her way out of the sweater. The front clasp of her bra popped open and then his mouth was covering one nipple and she was moaning and gasping, her back arching off the desk. Maria's hands twisted in the back of his t-shirt, pulling it up so she could feel his rippling muscles beneath her trembling fingers. With one easy motion the shirt was over his head and her hands were roaming over his chest and shoulders, kneading the taut muscles and supple flesh. Michael pressed hot kisses down the curve of one breast, through the valley, and up the slope to the other. As his teeth scraped across her sensitive nipple, Maria arched her back, silently encouraging him to take more of her breast into his mouth. She moaned in pleasure, and her fingers slid into his hair, massaging his scalp, holding his mouth to her. Her heart was pounding beneath his cheek and she was beginning to pant. Michael wasn't unaffected either. Perspiration was beading on his body, and he was trembling, his breath hot on her breast. Lifting his head, he looked down at her flushed face for a moment, before he placed a gentle kiss on her parted lips. "Are you sure, Maria?" he murmured.

"Uh huh...yes." She squirmed beneath him, pressing her damp legs tighter around his jean-clad hips.

Michael's hands slipped down her body and found the hem of her skirt, tugging it up. Lowering his head, he ran kisses over her stomach, eliciting low, guttural moans from her. When his fingers found the sides of her panties, Maria lifted her hips, allowing him to pull them down and off.

She flushed a brighter red as she watched him look at her nearly naked body. The obvious movement of his adam's apple as he swallowed hard, made her grin. For the first time, she understood a woman's power.

As he gaped at the moist curls and swollen flesh between her legs, Michael fumbled in his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. From an inner fold, he took out a foil wrapped square.

"You're not supposed to keep them in there," she pointed out, still thrilled that he was thinking of the need for birth control, a need she was embarrassed to admit had not even crossed her mind.

"I just put it there last week," he mumbled, not looking at her.

It was Maria's turn to swallow hard. "Oh." Scooting backwards a bit, she sat up and took the condom from him. "Can I put it on you?" she whispered, her fingers fiddling with the foil package.

Michael nodded, and his hands went to the fastenings of his jeans. As he pushed the denim down his legs, Maria reached for the tented front of his boxers, and caressed the hard flesh beneath the soft cotton. He hissed and bucked slightly into her hand.

Maria heard herself breathing heavier, and the blood pounding in her ears, but she couldn't stop touching him. Her fingers caught the elastic waistband of his boxers and tugged downwards. Michael's hand joined hers and the underwear slid down his legs.

She gaped, her mind darting back to the filmstrip they had watched the previous hour. He was...proportional. Not too thick or long, and not too hairy, which was nice. Slowly she reached out one trembling finger and touched the glistening tip.

Michael hissed again as his cock bobbed against her finger, ready and eager. He watched as she opened the foil package and took out the rolled bit of latex. Her tongue slipped out of the corner of her mouth as she concentrated on sliding the condom over the head of his cock. Her fingers shook as she rolled it down, then she looked up at him and wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing her lips to his chest.

As his hands swept gently over her back, Michael lowered her onto the desk, groaning softly as her bare feet, the shoes long fallen to the floor, ran up and down his hips and thighs. He pushed her skirt up again and groaned louder as he felt the heat of her cleft seep through the latex barrier. Wrapping his fingers around the base of his cock, he guided the head to her entrance and let it slip inside. She was incredibly tight and Michael's eyes rolled in his head as her muscles squeezed him. Leaning forward and brushing his chest against her pebbled nipples, he kissed her as his hips thrust forward.

Maria moaned into his mouth, her hands gripping his shoulders, as she felt something pop inside her, then a sore fullness spread. Their thighs met with a soft slap of skin, and she realized he was inside her.

Their eyes met and held for a long moment, then she lifted her head and kissed him tenderly, whispering his name.

As they kissed, Michael pulled nearly free of her slick passage, then slid back in. Her muscles fluttered around his cock and her hands and legs clenched as she gasped loudly. Michael groaned and his passion overwhelmed him, sending him driving into her several times as she wriggled and awkwardly met his thrusts.

Taking a deep breath, he brought himself back under control and slowed down, moving his mouth down her cheek to her throat, to the sensitive spot behind her ear.

Panting lightly, Maria ran trembling hands down his chest, her thumbs caressing his nipples until they hardened.

Michael groaned her name, then scraped his teeth across her ear lobe, before finding her mouth again.

She was moving with him more confidently, her body growing accustomed to him. The hot, tight pleasure was returning and she found that if she angled her hips just right, he rubbed her mound in just the right spot every time he thrust deeply.

Michael felt his control slipping and his hips started to buck again, as his cock throbbed and his heart raced. Raising his head and squeezing his eyes shut, he sent the desk skidding a few inches with a powerful thrust as he came. Shudders went through him and panting heavily, he collapsed on top of Maria.

She blinked her eyes open and stared at the head in the curve of her neck. Michael was trembling, but had stopped thrusting. She felt him slide out of her swollen, tender body, and wave of disappointment washed over her.

That was it? Sure, after the initial pain, the discomfort had swiftly faded to be replaced by that hot sweet pleasure, but then... Now all she felt was shaky and...

Rising up slightly, Michael slid to his knees between her spread legs and placed a tender kiss on her navel. The fingers of one hand gently parted her nether lips, and, as she moaned his name and her legs rose to slide over his shoulders, his tongue ran along the outer lips, then slipped between them and found her swollen clitoris.

"Oh God," Maria cried, arching her back off the desk as white hot pleasure lashed through her. Michael lapped gently at her tender nubbin, as one of his fingers slid inside her, pumping at a quick pace. The tension and heat in her grew quickly, and she found herself nearly bouncing on the desk, her fingers grabbing the edges for purchase. Her heels drummed on his back, and her head rolled wildly, as she lost control. With a hoarse cry, she came, bucking her hips up as his tongue lashed her throbbing flesh.

Michael sat back on his heels and wiped his hand across his face, then saw a pile of paper towels and grabbed some. He disposed of the condom, then awkwardly pulled up his boxers and jeans, before searching for his t-shirt.

As her body relaxed, Maria forced herself to sit up and shove her skirt down. Her whole body felt sticky and she could feel something oozing from between her legs. Suddenly self-conscious, she hooked her bra and scrabbled for her sweater, pulling it around herself. She felt herself flushing even more as the bruises from the spanking made themselves felt again as she slid forward off the desk.

Fully dressed, head down, shoulders slumping slightly, Michael watched from beneath hooded eyes as Maria dressed. She didn't seem to be able to look at him, and, now that the intense passion had faded, he wasn't quite sure what to say to her.

Turning her back on him, Maria grabbed some of the paper towels and cleaned herself up as best she could, then tugged her panties on, wincing slightly at the soreness in her inner thighs and bottom. Her mind was a jumble, and she didn't know what to feel. Taking a deep, cleansing breath, she turned back to face him, and immediately flushed at the intense look in his eyes as he watched her from where he leaned casually back against some shelves.

"Um..." Maria picked up her book bag, fiddling with the strap.

Michael pushed himself away from the shelves. "I gotta go."

She looked up at him and nodded, her back slowly stiffening. "Yeah. Me too." She stalked past him to the door and, as her hand closed around the knob, she felt his hands land lightly on her shoulders. Maria sank helplessly back against him.

"This can't become anything," he whispered near her ear.

"It already is, Michael. Why am I the only one who sees that?" she replied, her voice and resolve firm. Pulling away from him, she unlocked and opened the door, then strode down the hallway.

Michael watched her go, trying desperately not to acknowledge the truth in her words.

End

Email Author | Back to FanFic Page
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.