FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Equilibrium"
Part 36
by Mama Dee
Disclaimer: Love 'em and leave 'em 'cause they don't belong to me. That honour belongs to the WB.
Summary: The kids take off for Mexico to continue their adventure.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: This is the final installment of the trilogy.......please see Fantasies (part 1) and Realities ( part 2). I had to move the geological location of some sites for literary purposes.
It was late June. School had been out for awhile, and they had all graduated with distinction. They were now preparing for Brody's marriage to Carmen. The girls were bustling about with the final preparations, as they had promised. They were all part of the bridal party as well, and Max was standing in as best man for Brody. After the ceremony, they were all heading out to the Whitman's cabin for a week's vacation.

To his delight, Max was able to keep in constant touch with Zan, via the communicators and they kept each other up to date on what was happening. Zan had told him that now he was king, he would be demanding some vacation time too and the first place he wanted to visit was Earth. This new time corridor made space travel a breeze and he and Ava were going to surprise them with a visit to the cabin, too.

Michael was packing up some of his camping gear when he heard the mail arrive. Maria was adding some food items to the pack when she heard a whoop come from the living room.

"What's up Spaceboy?’ she inquired, as she stuffed some sugar into the pack.

"I hope that's brown sugar, Blondie!" he said, waving a piece of paper around in his hand.

"Here, let me see that," she laughed, as he held it over her head.

He handed her the paper and she burst into a cheer.

"Yes!" she shouted in triumph. On the top of the sheet in bold letters read:

Miss Emily's Sticky Biskits

THE END

Part 35 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.