FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"May All Your Dreamer Fantasies Come True"
Part 15
by Taffy
Disclaimer: Don't own them, just borrowing them. Promise to return them only slightly used.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Current thru TSAP. Ever want to know what our favorite couple and the gang are really thinking? Growing impatient for cement to pour. Here's a Dreamers version! Bella and Tasyfa very special Thanks for being brave enough to review what came from my warped mind. To my fellow Dreamers that I hang with on the spoiler board, I couldn't have done it without ya! You guys and gals were the source of so many these ideas! Being that my warped mind craves lots and lots of attention feedback please! Enjoy!
Setting: Hoover Building, Washington DC, January 2001

Director: "Well Bob, just two months to retirement, what are you going to be doing with all that extra time on your hands?"

Bob: "I've accepted some consulting work out in Silicon Valley. Jane has already gone ahead to get the house setup. She's pretty excited to be moving close to Tom. He's still has two more years at UC, Berkeley. She's probably going to be driving him nuts making sure he's OK, but I guess that's what Moms are for. After I finally say goodbye to the FBI, I'll be driving out to California on my own; making lots of detours to put my tackle box to good use and stopping off to see an old friend from college while I'm at it. So what interesting project do you have for this short timer?"

Director: handing him a plain folder, stamped TOP SECRET: "We had already gotten the final report on Agent Pearce's activities completed when additional information was discovered. Since the team that worked on the report has already been reassigned, I thought this might be something you could finish up. Just review the new information to see how well it meshes with the old and make any addendums you need; nothing fancy, just short and sweet and to the point. I want to get this done once and for all, so we can put it behind us. What a waste of resources and funding that project was. Let me know if you have any questions."

Bob: "So back to being an old paper pusher again, been awhile. How much new information are we talking about?"

Director: "Not much just a couple of boxes found in storage with his code marked on them. No one's even opened them yet. Hell, for all we know it could be more alien autopsy film someone sent him, who knows? Just get it cleaned up and put to bed."

Bob: "Sure no problem should be easy enough. I'll get going on it right away."

Part 14 | Index | Part 16
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.