FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Discovering Ecstasy"
Part 2
by saturngirl
Disclaimer: Not mine, don’t own the characters, no relation to anyone at WB, can’t sue, no money.
Summary: Alex saves Isabel by some jocks who won’t take no for an answer and their relationship heats up...
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
It was much later in the evening that Alex finally kissed Isabel goodnight. “ I’ll pick you up in the morning, ” he said, “ seeing’s you’re car’s still at school. ” Isabel kissed him again, and they spent a further five minutes kissing before she let him go.

When Isabel turned to go back into the house, she saw Max standing in the lit doorway. “ What ? ” she asked innocently.

“ What ? ” Max parroted her, shaking his head in disbelief. “ Would you mind explaining to me what just happened between you and Alex ? You could have been raped but you were standing in the driveway for a full fifteen minutes like an infatuated schoolgirl letting him touch you as if nothing had happened. ”

Isabel shrugged. How could she explain to Max that she trusted Alex implicitly, that she knew he’d never hurt her, that he only made her feel safe – and loved – and like a sexual being both physically and mentally. “ Maybe I am an infatuated schoolgirl, ” was all she said, walking past Max to go to her room. Max just stared after all. No matter how strange Isabel was acting, he had to admit he liked this new, happy Isabel. ------------------------------ The next day Alex was at the Evans’ right when he said he’d pick Isabel up. Isabel practically ran out of the house in her eagerness to see Alex again. She slid into the passenger seat and leaned over to give Alex a kiss.

After more then ten minutes Alex disentangled himself from Isabel. “ We should get to school, ” he said.

Isabel beamed. “ Right, ” she said. Privately she couldn’t wait to show everyone she and Alex were together. She didn’t care if she lost her friends over it, if they were so narrow minded they couldn’t see past the sensitive, kind of geeky-looking musician then she was better of without them.

The day passed and the news spread like wildfire that Isabel Evans and Alex Whitman were together. Many people couldn’t understand what she saw in him, and many of his friends couldn’t understand why he’d put up with such a snobby girl. But talk as they did, the girls privately envied that Alex was so devoted to Isabel. If only their boyfriend’s were content with a kiss and thought it was vulgar to have a public groping session. Bill, Danny and Jack, petrified by the combined force of Max, Michael and Alex, didn’t say a word about the events of the previous day – and that was before Danny fell through a drain that had mysteriously become uncovered and badly twisted his ankle, Jack badly burned his hand handling metal he thought had cooled down in Manual Arts and Bill received an electric shock from a faulty wire in Chemistry.

Isabel couldn’t believe how attentive Alex was being. He’d come up to her from behind and kiss her neck, carry her books for her and in general be the sweetest, most attentive guy in the world – a vast improvement on her other boyfriends. And her other boyfriends hadn’t made her feel weak at the knees and about ready to collapse if it hadn’t been for Alex’s strong arms holding her up when he kissed her.

A month passed, and Alex and Isabel became closer. He became a regular fixture at the Evans house, to a point that Mr. Evans remarked it felt like they’d taken on a second son – not that they were particularly ungrateful to Alex. He’d really brought out their daughter’s generous, affectionate side. She’d wander through the house singing, willingly doing housework simply because she was in such a good mood she felt like doing a good deed for someone else. They even trusted him to be alone with Isabel in her room.

Their make-out sessions often became very heavy, but Alex always stopped when he felt himself losing control – when he felt his erection coming on. He didn’t want to take Isabel to a point where he felt he couldn’t stop.

One day everyone was out, and Alex and Isabel were alone in her room. He was sitting up on her bed with his back against the wall. Isabel was straddled over him with her chest pressed hard against his. Their shirts were discarded and lay on the floor near the bed. His hands were on her buttocks, squeezing them, making her squeal every time she did it. She reached behind her to unhook her bra, revealing her breasts to Alex. “ Isabel we’ve got to stop, ” he said.

Isabel looked at him innocently. “ Why ? ” she asked, pouting.

Alex blushed. “ ’Coz I’m losing control, ” he admitted.

Isabel grinned slyly. “ How do you mean ? ” she asked in an innocent tone that beguiled her understanding.

Alex blushed an even deeper red. “ I’m getting hard, ” he whispered.

Isabel was so turned on when Alex talked about his arousal – and the thing was, he thought it was a dirty subject which he shouldn’t bring up in front of her. She slid her hand down to his crotch, where she could definitely feel the hardening of his member. She squeezed gently, and got instant results. “ Isabel ... ” Alex gasped. “ Isabel, stop it. ”

Isabel began to rub her hand gently over his crotch, sending Alex crazy. “ Isabel, ” he attempted to grasp a semblance of control, “ Isabel, stop it. We can’t do this, I can’t lose control ... ” Isabel silence his protests with a kiss. It was a slow, erotic kiss that, combined with the pressure she was applying to his erection, that sent Alex hurtling towards the towards the brink of uncontrol. “ Maybe I want you to lose control, ” she breathed huskily into his ear. “ I trust you Alex, I trust you so much. I want to do this. Want it so much ... ” she ran her fingers down his shirt.

Alex opened his mouth to make one final protest, but Isabel pushed her mouth onto his. He suddenly felt encapsulated by this warmth, this trust, the understanding that she trusted him completely. He could feel her desire in her kiss, the hot bold that traveled through her touch. She was as aroused as he was. “ I think you’re pants are a little too tight ... ” Isabel said suggestively.

That was all it took. At an almost frantic pace, Isabel and Alex helped each other get out of their jeans. “ Isabel, oh, Isabel, ” Alex groaned as Isabel planted kisses down his chest to the top of his boxers. The sight of Isabel Evans taking her beautiful red lips to his chest turned him on even more. Alex was more developed then Isabel could have guessed just by seeing him with his clothes on. She realized now why those guys had been petrified of him ; he could have taken them all on easily. He could pin her to the bed easily if he wanted to ... and maybe she wanted him to too.

She ran her fingers lightly down his chest, and he groaned louder. He grabbed her left breast and began massaging it gently, and then more roughly, making Isabel groan louder and louder. He took his mouth to her other breath, causing Isabel to be pushed to the brink of ecstasy. “ Alex, stop for a moment, ” she said.

Alex stopped. “ I’m sorry, did I take things to far ? ” he asked with regret in his voice. He never wanted Isabel to regret anything they might do – even if it meant he had to settle for light kisses the rest of whatever time they spent together.

Isabel smiled. Trust Alex to think he’d gone too far, to be concerned for her. He was the sweetest guy on the face of the earth – how could she have not seen that ? How could she have been so blind that she wasted her time with those losers ? “ You didn’t do anything wrong, ” she said. “ I want to ... want to ... ” it was difficult to admit what she wanted. She put her hands at the sides of his waist and slid them down to the top of his boxers. “ I want you naked, ” she whispered. But that wasn’t all. “ I want to ... I want to make you organism. I want to make you come. ”

Alex looked at her in total surprise. Isabel was already motioning for him to lie down and tugging at his boxers. “ Isabel, you don’t have to do this, ” he said.

“ I want to, ” was Isabel’s response. “ Alex I’ve never felt the way I do about you about anyone else – I want to take our relationship to the next level. Just lay back and enjoy the road – not another word out of you. ”

“ Yes, ma’am, ” was Alex’s reply. He lay on Isabel’s bed, completely naked, as Isabel went to work. She lay on top of him and began kissing him, their mouths fused together as she ran her fingers along his body. Alex began to shiver at the rush of feelings he was experiencing at Isabel’s touch. Along his chest, down his arms, to his waist, then his crotch, running up and down the length of his erect penis. Alex let out a yelp when she did this. “ Oh, God, Isabel, ” he cried out.

Isabel began to pay closer attention to his erection, forming and O with her thumb and first finger and running it up and down from tip to base, feeling it grow larger in her hold. “ ISABEL! ” Alex screamed. He had masturbated before, but he’d never been this aroused. Isabel stopped for a moment and stared at her handiwork. Alex’s erection was massive, red and throbbing with desire.

She lowered herself on the bed so her head with between Alex’s legs. Alex looked up at her and realized what she had planned. “ Isabel ... you don’t have to do this, ” he insisted. “ You don’t owe me anything. ”

Isabel’s heart melted a little more. Only Alex would do the gentlemanly thing and insist she didn’t ‘have’ to go down on him. “ I told you before, Al, I want to do this. ” She didn’t bother to go into what she owed Alex – his love, compassion, understanding, sweetness ... the list went on and on.

Isabel lowered her mouth to the tip of Alex’s dick. Alex completely stiffened up when she did this from the sheer shock of having those beautiful red lips wrapped around his erection. Inch by inch, she moved her mouth up his hard-on, licking and sucking him as she went. Now that both her hands were free, she took each of his balls in each of her hands, and began gently massaging them to increase the sensation.

Alex was in ecstasy. Eyes tightly shut, he writhed on the bed in rhythm to Isabel’s administerings down below. “ Isabel, Isabel, ” he cried over and over. “ Oh, God, Is, I love you! ”

Although he’d said those words many times before, now they held more meaning to Isabel. She knew she loved her more then that she was giving him a blow job. He was the only boy who loved her for her, and didn’t care how she looked or how she performed her girlfriendly duties.

Alex could feel an orgasm rip through his entire body. He arched his back, balancing his body weight between the back of his head and his lower back. He grabbed folds of Isabel’s coverlet in his tightly clenched fists as he moved in time to Isabel. Wave after wave of pure pleasure washed over him as he felt himself coming to a climax. He opened his mouth to tell Isabel to stop before he came in her mouth when suddenly he was filled with the understanding that she wanted him to.

Isabel was just as turned on as Alex. She could feel herself becoming wet with the feel of Alex’s hot, throbbing hard-on in her mouth. She could feel her vaginal walls being well lubricated by her own arousal, moistening her panties.

With great concentration, he propped himself up on his elbows and looked at Isabel. God, she looked beautiful. And he couldn’t help but be further physically aroused seeing her with her head between his legs, his rock-hard penis in her mouth and his balls in each of her hands. “ OH GOD ISABEL! ” he screamed as he climaxed, coming in her mouth. “ Dear God, oh Isabel, oh, oh, oh ... ” Alex began groaning loudly as he released a constant stream of semen into Isabel’s willing mouth. Isabel swallowed every last drop, and when Alex was finally spent and lay limply in her mouth, she licked his penis clean before pulling out.

Alex lay on her bed, eyes closed, panting heavily. He looked at Isabel with a dazed expression, then pulled her up so she was lying on his chest, their legs intertwined. “ God that was incredible, ” he breathed after a few seconds of silence. “ Thankyou. ”

“ Don’t mention it, ” Isabel said, snuggling up to Alex. “ Believe me, I was just as aroused. ”

Alex turned her so she was facing him and looked at her in surprise. “ That turned you on ? ” he asked. “ Doing that to me ? ”

Isabel blushed. She, who had found the way guys seemed so preoccupied with the sizes of their dicks repulsive and who had always shuddered at the mere thought of going down on a guy, had been thoroughly aroused by what had just transpired. She could still feel her panties clinging to her cunt by her juices. “ Yeah, ” she admitted, “ It got me pretty wet. ”

Alex didn’t know what possessed him to run his hand down her bared stomach and under the elastic of her panties. Isabel bucked involuntarily when she felt his fingers inside her, stroking her cunt for her wetness, thrusting her hips upwards, imbedding his finger deeper in her cunt. “ Alex ... ” she moaned.

Alex looked up at her, amazed that he could be causing Isabel to be having this reaction. He began to stroke her with more confidence, probing inside her, stoking her vaginal walls, running his fingers over her pubic hair as Isabel gasped and panted, writhing on her be as Alex drove her wild with his touch. “ Oh, Alex, don’t sop, please don’t stop, ” she groaned, totally aroused.

After a few more minutes of Alex’s fingers working expertly on her pussy, Isabel was moaning and writhing shamelessly, not caring if anyone were to walk in and see her naked save for her soaked panties with stark-naked Alex’s hand down them, writhing and begging for it from the guy all her friends considered a geek, not caring if the entire neighborhood heard her screaming Alex’s name. “ Don’t stop, ” she kept repeating, almost breathless.

For a moment Alex paused, and brought his hand out from Isabel’s wet pussy. Isabel let out a whimper at the loss, but Alex looked at her in a kind, loving way that Isabel knew he wasn’t about to stop. He put each of his hands on the sides of her panties and began to tug them off. Isabel lifted her bottom to make it easier for him. He pulled her panties down her legs and discarded them by the foot of the bed.

Isabel lay on the bed completely naked. For a few moments Alex just stared at her body, marveling at her physical beauty enhanced by her capacity to love and give that just radiated from her without knowing it. His eyes ran down the entire length of her body, her beautiful face, the base of her neck, her perfect breasts, her smooth stomach, her hips, her bared cunt sprinkled with dark hair, her toned thighs, her shapely long legs. “ You’re so beautiful, ” he breathed.

Isabel looked up at him. “ Just lie back and let me do everything, ” he said. Isabel lay her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes. Alex began to gently stroke her public hair. Isabel involuntarily opened her legs so Alex could slip his fingers in and do what he’d been doing before. Instead, Alex lowered his head in between her spread thighs.

Isabel gasped when she first felt his tongue penetrate her pussy. He’d never gone down on a girl before but seemed to know exactly what he was doing. Still stroking her crotch with his fingers, Alex lavished the inside of her cunt with his tongue. In moments Isabel was screaming in ecstasy. She reached down and grabbed the back of Alex’s head, pushing it into her pussy, as if he would pull away if she didn’t. “ Alex, oh, Alex, ” she screamed as her licked and stroked her into a writhing frenzy. “ Oh, God, yes ... more, more ... yes, Alex, oh God, yes, yes , oh God, I’m coming ... ” She could feel the waves of her most intense orgasm ever ripping through her body as if they were bolts of lightning. She wrapped her legs tightly around Alex’s back, her hands tugging at his hair, as she began bucking uncontrollably as she orgasmed intensely. Her juices flowed from her pussy and Alex dutifully lapped them up.

After several minutes of screaming and bucking on the bed, Isabel finally lay on the bed, sated. Alex licked the last of her juices from her womanhood before kissing her lips then lifting his head up, crawling beside her on the bed. He embraced Isabel and they lay on her bed, naked. “ Thankyou, ” she panted.

He kissed her, and they could taste each other’s juices on their tongues. “ For what ? ” he asked innocently.

Isabel smiled and snuggled up to Alex. “ For giving me that. Not just for ... going down on me ... but for loving me. For seeing something no-one else could. Thankyou. ”

“ You’re welcome. ” Alex kissed her again. She snaked one arm around his neck and brought his head in for a crushing, passionate kiss. He moved his body so he lying on top of her as their bodies rubbed together in rhythm to their kisses. She ran her hands across his bare back, grabbing his buttocks, making him moan. In turn, he slipped a hand in between their fused bodies and began kneading her breast.

Isabel felt her juices begin to flow correctly, and if the hardness pressing against her crotch was anything to go by, Alex was just as aroused. “ Oh, God, Alex, I’m wet again, ” she cried out.

Alex kissed her breasts, then began trailing kisses down her body, planning to go down on her again. “ Alex, stop, ” Isabel said. “ I ... don’t want this again. ”

Alex looked up at her with concern and love in his eyes. He’d never do anything she didn’t want to, would never try to coerce her into anything. “ I’m sorry, ” he said. “ I don’t want you to feel like I’m pushing you. ”

Trust Alex to think he’d done something wrong. “ No, Alex, I just don’t want you to ... go down on me again. I want ... I want you to be inside of me. I want ... intercourse. I want to have sex with you, Alex, I want to go all the way. ”

Alex looked at her in surprise. Sure, they’d become closer then close these last few weeks and he’d secretly thought about going all the way with Isabel, but he wasn’t about to suggest it – he didn’t want t o ruin what they had by pushing her. But he’d never have expected Isabel to bring it up. “ Um OK, ” was the only thing he could think to say.

Isabel was disappointed. She hadn’t known how to say it, she’d just blurted it out and it wasn’t getting the response she’d wanted.

Alex immediately saw her disappointment. He took her in his arms and kissed the top of her head. “ Izzy, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to react like that. I was just surprised. I mean, it’s not something a guy expects his girlfriend to say out of the blue like that. ” He let his hand wander to her crotch and stroked her tenderly. “ Are you sure this is what you want ? ’Coz if it is, it’s what I want to – but only if it’s what you want. I don’t want you to feel you have to put out for me. ’Coz then that makes me no better then those bastards that tried to rape you. ”

Isabel pressed her body against Alex’s and rubbed against him erotically. “ Yes, I want this. I know you don’t want to push me, and I love you for that. I want this so bad, Alex, I’ve wanted it for ages. I totally trust you, Alex, I love you and I want us to do this. ”

Gently Alex lowered Isabel so she was lying underneath him on her bed. He began to kiss her, exploring her mouth, stroking her tongue with his, running his tongue over her lips until Isabel was dizzy and was forced to push Alex away to catch her breath.

Alex began to run his hands over her body, her breasts, her stomach, her thighs, around her body to cup her buttocks in each of his hands and squeeze them gently. Isabel moaned. Her juices were really flowing now. In response, she ran her hand down his body, resting at his hips for a moment and then stroking his penis, which was fast hardening. “ Isabel ... ” he moaned hoarsely. “ Go you’ve got me so hard ... ”

After more then ten minutes of indulging in foreplay, Isabel felt she couldn’t stand it anymore. She looked down at Alex’s massive erection, and rather then feel apprehension at how it was going to fit inside her virgin pussy, she felt more aroused at the idea of his meat throbbing inside her. “ Oh, God, Alex, ” she cried out. “ I’m so wet. I can’t take it anymore. I want you inside me so bad ... ”

Hear Isabel beg for hi m to penetrate her made Alex even harder. He raised himself a little and positioned the head of his penis at the entrance to her vagina. “ We can stop if you want, ” he said, wanting to be certain this was what Isabel wanted.

Isabel was so horny no, she felt like screaming in frustration at Alex’s slow, gentlemanly ways. “ Oh God, Alex, fuck me! ” she screamed. Alex had never heard her talk like that, and the last of his reserve went up in smoke. With an aroused grunt he pushed the entire length of his erection into her waiting cunt.

Isabel nearly orgasmed on impact when she felt Alex thrust his penis into her. She grabbed his hips and propelled herself against him, impaling herself on his throbbing manhood. “ Alex, oh, Alex, ” she screamed as he began to thrust in and out of her relentlessly. She could feel her vaginal walls stretching to accommodate his hugeness. “ Oh, God, Alex, fuck me, FUCK ME! ” She wrapped her legs around his back and grabbed each of his buttocks and squeezed them roughly, clenching and unclenching her fingers around them, causing Alex to increase the pace of his thrusts.

They lay on Isabel’s bed, their naked bodies entwined, Alex riding her relentlessly in the desire to sate his own desire as well as Isabel’s. He felt he had died and gone to heaven to feel Isabel’s warm, tight vaginal walls wrapped around his erection. “ Isabel, Isabel, ” he moaned as he thrust his manhood in and out of her. Isabel moaned and writhed under Alex’s body and urged him on. She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around Alex’s neck, further imbedding herself on him as she screamed in ecstasy.

After several minutes of relentless thrusting and riding, Alex could feel himself ready to come. Isabel’s breathing became more stilted. “ Oh, God, Alex, come inside me! ” she screamed. With one last moan, Alex came in Isabel, shooting his semen deep inside her, flooding her with his hot seed. Isabel’s moans became louder and longer as she climaxed violently in perfect sync to Alex’s own orgasm.

It took over a minute for Alex to finish shooting his load into Isabel, still maintaining his rhythmic thrusts while he came. When he was finished, he remained inside Isabel for a few seconds before withdrawing. He lay down beside her and brought her into his arms. “ That was wonderful, ” he said, kissing the top of her head.

Isabel snuggled into Alex. “ I know, ” she agreed. “ Thankyou. ”

Alex looked down at her, surprised. “ What did I do ? ”

“ For helping me to get over ... what happened. For being so forgiving. For helping me to discover ecstasy. ”

Alex smiled happily. He couldn’t describe in words how happy he was that things with him and Isabel had turned out this way. “ You’re welcome, ” he said, and kissed her again. Discovering ecstasy. It was wonderful.

Part 1 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.