Fanfic - Crashdown After Hours
"Destiny Only Exists in the Heart"
Part 1
by Kiki
Disclaimer: Of course none of them belong to me...but just imagine if they did....i need some nice long, hard sessions w/ Max....lolz patty
Summary: One rainy night after waking up from a dream Max doesn't take no for an answer any more. (takes place after destiny)
Category: Crashdown After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Author's Note: Dedications ~ hmm...ta mah wonder sick filled imagination...lolz.....n' of course my friends A/N ~ this is like actually my first fanfic so i hope ya pplz enjoy it......ne feedback on it is appreciated (email me at xxangelbabe585xx@hotmail.com)
~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~

He came to her during the night, it was raining out the air was warm, filled with lust. He slowly approached her his eyes filled with passion, he placed little kisses on her body everywhere. She was on fire she needed more, she needed him. She turned and kissed him hard full of need and want. She removed his shirt, hers soon followed. Her hands lingered on the button of his jeans as his tongue made love to her mouth the way he wanted to take her body. She brought her hands lower to cup his balls, he moaned in agony wanting her but he needed to take it slow. She finally unclasped his jeans bringing them down along with is boxers. His fully aroused member was aching for her touch. At that moment did he realize the warm sensation on his rock hard member, her head bobbed up and down, each time the cool air surround his member, he moaned at the loss of her warm sweet mouth surrounding his most sensitive area. Soon he came moaning her name, it was as if he was in heaven, he gave himself up to her. He removed the rest of her clothes, loving every part of her body before he slowly guided his rock hard member to her heated core. He pumped into her slow at first, driving them both crazy. His rhythm increased, her hands grabbed at the sheets in pure ecstasy moaning his name.

~~~~~~End of Dream~~~~~~

Liz awoke in cold sweat her body aching for Max. She got up and took a very, cold shower there was nothing she could possibly do to relax her body from this need, this want she had. Even in the shower she couldn't get her mind off that dream she had awoken from, it seemed so real, there was so much love and passion to make her go weak at the knees. She got out and dressed in just a tank and her panties still hot and flushed from the dream and the thoughts that were in her mind. She entered her room and gasped aloud, looking through her window was none other than Max Evans, his eyes filled with passion. His hair was messy some hair slightly covered his one eye, he looked innocent but never the less very sexy.

~~~~~~Max's Pov~~~~~~

He had woken up filled with need and want, his rock hard member was straining for release. Ever since the day in the desert when she walked away from him he sulked in his room, hardly coming out. Every time he tried to talk to Liz about it she would simply tell him he had a destiny in life which didn't include her and that they both needed to move on, but the fact of the matter was Max would never love anyone else and refused to. No matter how hard Liz tried to get him to love Tess the more he fell in love with her. Night after night he woke up from hot, hard, erotic dreams about Liz, his body drenched in sweat and an erection which was aching for release.

Tonight out of all the nights he couldn't stay away, he needed Liz more then ever and would convince her that he needed her in his life that nothing would change that, not even destiny. He was desperate and couldn't take her refusal again. He left through his window as quietly as he could and decided to walk, hopefully it would give him time to think. As he was halfway to her house it started to rain, by the time he reached her balcony his clothing was sticking to his body, further emphasizing his muscle and now his straining erection was more obvious then ever.

As he approached her window he saw her coming from her bathroom in just a tank top and her underwear and he felt his groin harden even more. Liz approached the window opening it for him, in which he took no hesitation to enter.

"Hey Max, what are you doing here?"

"Liz, you can't keep avoiding me. I told you we make our own destinies and I choose you. Nothing is ever going to change that, so what I was married in another life, I'm here now and no one can tell me who to love, because I'm never giving up on you, not matter what you do"

"Max you need her, she your destiny. A whole other world depends on you," she managed to get out while sobbing.

She was shaking, and would have fallen to the floor if it was for Max. He wrapped his arms around her was and cupped her chin with his right hand making her look him in the eye. He brought his lips down and kissed her gently, soon they were kissing more passionately. They slowly made their way to her bed Liz pushed Max back and straddled his hips, slowly rocking against his arousal.

"Liz..."

Liz smiled as he continuously moaned her name. She began to undress him taking off his shirt, loving every inch of his marvelous chest. As her hand slid further down his chest his stomach muscles flinched under her loving caress. She hastily unbutton his jeans reaching in to squeeze his erection. "Liz," he moaned shocked at her forwardness but it aroused him even more.

She slipped his pants down along with his boxers, freeing the part of Max she's always wanted to see. Her hand grasped his straining erection, pumping his dick, driving him to oblivion. He moaned her name and other obscenities as he came. He pulled her up to him and kissed her fiercely, his kiss filled with passion which left them breathless. The wetness of her core rubbing against his limp member, aroused him more. His dick became erect and aroused needing to be released. He had dream of shooting his hot cum into her since he matured.

Max undressed Liz from the little amount of clothing she was wearing, he suckled her breasts driving her crazy.

"Max, I need you inside of me. Now!"

He took no hesitation in doing as she asked, but before he did that he reached for his pants pulling out the protection he had brought with him. Liz looked up when he had pulled away and smiled at the fact he had thought ahead.

"Max the saint walking around with a condom in his back pocket." She teased him.

Max looked up shyly and smiled. He covered his rock hard member in the latex and approached her bed. She spread her legs for him and he guided his member to her entrance. As he inched into her tight pussy he moaned and the feeling. Her walls contracting around him, pulling him further into her. He began a slow steady rhythm, which increased as she pushed her hips up meeting his pace. Soon they came calling each others name they collapsed against one another. Max rolled over pulling Liz on top of him he kissed her forehead.

"I love you Liz. And don't forget I'm never going to leave you."

"I love you too Max, now and forever."

As they expresed their love for one another they fell asleep in their lovers embrace never wanting to leave this place.

~~~~~~The End~~~~~~

Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.