FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Dancing After Dark "
Part 2
by Jennifer007
Disclaimer: I don't own the WB or Roswell, I'm still battling Linda for Max though.
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Dedication: To all the late night chatters, and all the people who come to my board! Thanks for making my board as popular as it is.
Liz could only watch as the guy made his way towards her, when he got to where she stood he smiled at her and raised an eyebrow, then he crooked his finger at her in a come hither motion and she followed him willingly.

Five's If Ya Getting Down was pouring out from the speakers and the beat was great. Liz couldn't help moving to the music.

They danced together, no set moves just both enjoying the music and moving together.

I heard somebody say
She's at the party so
I'm gonna get me some...

If ya getting down baby
I want it now baby
Come and get it on baby
I want it now baby

If ya getting down baby
I want it now baby
Move it all around baby
I want it now baby

Liz had her hands up in the air swaying them to the beat, she was moving her hips and shaking her booty to the music and was surprised when Max put his hands on either side of her hips and brought her closer so their pelvis' were touching.

She looked in his eyes and saw the twinkle, and the dare as if saying or you scared? But Liz just smiled and kept moving to the music, but this time her hips were grinding against Max's as they danced together.

I heard somebody say
She's at the party so
I'm gonna get me some...

If ya getting down baby
I want it now baby
Come and get it on baby
I want it now baby

If ya getting down baby
I want it now baby
Move it all around baby
I want it now baby

When the song ended Max abruptly let go of her hips and walked away leaving Liz happy but confused standing there.

That night when Maria and Liz went back to their cabin they got ready for bed and talked about what had happened.

"He's cute Liz, you should go for it. Have a summer fling." Maria said while laughing.

"Oh sure Maria, I'm sure that he would just take me right up on that offer." Liz said with a smirk while laughing.

They went to bed and the next morning both girls went to breakfast with Liz's parents. When they were done Nancy and Jeff said they were going to the golf course to play, and the girls could do whatever they wanted as long as it wouldn't get them in trouble.

Maria and Liz set off looking around for something to do, and they came into what looked like a gymnasium but it was being used right now for dance classes. They stood near the back and watched and listened as Max stood in front of the people talking, they saw the girl Isabel from the night before sitting on the stage with a blond headed girl, and Maria pointed out the guy she had told she had carried a watermelon to Liz.

Liz shushed her as she listened to Max.

"One thing that all men should know is that Women are always right on the dance floor. The first foot that a woman always steps with will be her right. Keep this in mind when you are facing your dance partner. Women, you will always start back with your right foot, while men, you will lead forward with your left."

He motions to Michael who jumps down from the stage with Isabel and they move into a simple quick step with Isabel leading with her right foot and Michael following with his left.

Max motions to the blond girl who comes up to him and moves into his arms, "Another thing you want to do is make sure you carry your weight more on the ball of your foot than on your heel. Align your feet so they are parallel to your partner's feet." They demonstrate the moves as he talks. "Your right foot should be pointed in between your partner's feet, take straight steps with your toes pointed straight ahead, either forward or backward. When stepping, the motion should originate from the hip, allowing the leg to swing freely from the joint. Don't drag your feet, take definite steps. If it's a fast song, take shorter steps. If it's a slow song, take longer steps. When you change directions, you will maintain your balance better if your feet are closer together."

Max and the girl maneuver these steps as well and Max signals for Michael to turn on the music. Chayanne's Salome comes pouring out of the speakers as Max leads the girl around the floor.

Liz watches him move with interest, "He's good isn't he?"

Maria nods, "Yeah he's real good, maybe you can take some lessons?"

Liz laughs, "Maybe, at the least I would learn some moves."

"Is that what their calling it these days?" A voice says.

Both girls look up and see Michael standing in front of them.

"What?" Maria manages to squeak out.

Michael rolls his eyes and smirks at her, "Never mind, so are you girls here for dance lessons?"

"Umm were still deciding that, we just wanted to watch for now."

Michael shrugs, "Okay." Then he walks off.

Maria watches him as he walks away and Liz nudges her, "Looks like you want some lessons of your own."

Maria just blushes but doesn't deny it.

Later that evening after dinner Kyle comes up to Liz and asks her to dance.

A Samba salsa song Fiesta Pa' Los Rumberos by Albita comes on and Liz is unsure of what to do, Kyle is moving to the music but she can tell that he doesn't know what he's doing either. Kyle is facing away from her moving his hips to the music and waving his hands in the air.

"He wouldn't know a cha cha from a waltz." A voice whispers near her ear.

Liz's head shoots up to see who said this and she is looking into Max's eyes, he smiles at her and then turns the blond that he was dancing with earlier away from Liz and Kyle makes his way across the room with her.

Liz stops moving as she watches them dance across the floor she has to admit that she's jealous of the girl in his arms right now.

Maria comes stalking up to Liz when the song ends. "Hey babe, you ready to leave."

Liz looks at her and she can tell that Maria is pissed.

"Yeah sure."

The girls say good-bye to Kyle and Maria makes a point of ignoring Robbie who is smirking at her.

As they leave Liz finally asks her what's going on.

"Robbie is a total asshole, when we were dancing he kept grinding himself against me, if I wanted to feel someone's dick against me I would tell them so."

Liz laughs at Maria's bluntness, "If you don't want to dance with him anymore then the next time he asks you just say no."

"Trust me I won't, now speaking of dancing. What was with you and Kyle there?"

"Nothing, there is nothing between us, he asked me to dance so I did."

"Hey girls is it your bedtime already?" The girls look up and see Michael and Alex walking towards them.

Maria rolls her eyes, "Sleep would be much more fun then spending it in the arms of some jerk."

"Ahh you must be talking about our resident asshole Robbie." Michael says.

"What makes you say that?" Maria asks him.

"Well I saw you guys dancing on the main floor, and let's just say he looked a lot more excited then you did."

Maria gasps in mock indignation, "And here I thought all this time I wasn't being transparent."

Michael laughs, "Trust me honey, you looked like you were either going to deck him or knee him in the balls. It was very transparent."

"Yes well if I had done either of those he would have been on the floor for a long time, I know how to take care of myself."

Michael looks her up and down, "Yes you sure do."

Maria blushes from the tips of her toes to the roots of her hair under his scrutiny, and suddenly she feels very warm.

"So as I was asking, is it time for you guys to go to bed, or can you stay out." Michael asks.

"We can stay out, why?" Maria asks.

"Well you could come up to the clubhouse again if you want. I mean you've been there already so it's not like it's some big secret anymore, as long as you guys don't go telling everyone else, your welcome to come whenever you want."

Maria smiles at him, "Thanks, we appreciate that."

Liz smiles, "Yeah we do." And Max being there has nothing to do with it, it's not like he's going to ask you to dance again, he was just being polite last night.

As they walk up the stairs with the guys Liz looks at Maria, "How do I look?"

Maria looks at her, "You look fine." Then she smiles, "You wouldn't be worried because of a certain guy would you?"

Liz blushes and playfully slaps Maria, "Shut up Maria."

They reach the doors and Michael opens them and they go in, music is pumping loudly out of the speakers Isabel is over by the refrigerator getting some water and the people that work at the lodge are milled about dancing or sitting and talking.

As Maria and Liz are standing there next to Alex and Michael talking Max comes in holding hands with the same blond from earlier.

"Who's that?" Liz asks trying not to seem to interested.

"Oh that's Tess, she's another dancer."

Part 1 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.