FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Biology Lessons"
Part 4
by Linda
Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, just borrowing 'em. Promise to put 'em back the way I got 'em.
Summary: Liz's archenemy, Pam Troy, gets a hold of something that could get Liz in a lot of trouble with their biology teacher. To prevent this, Liz needs to get back into the biology classroom at night. Guess who offers her help?
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: In answer to a Challenge by: Crazy12687 1. Max and Liz *NC-17* 2. M/L have to have sex on the biology table, the 1 that they sit at 3. Max spends the night at Liz's house, while watching American Pie 4. Liz's parents catch them making out on her bed & 5. This takes place after the balance
Max softly kissed Liz outside her window later that night. Liz started to slide her arms around his neck when he gently stopped her and stepped back.

Then he grinned, his dimple showing. "Oh no you don't. If you and I start kissing again, I'll be in that window with you, and neither one of us will get any sleep." He teased.

Liz pouted but then laughed softly. She knew he was right. She was just so happy they were together again.

"You sure you're okay Liz?" he asked in a low, husky voice.

Liz nodded and smiled. "You know I am. You wouldn't let it be until you checked yourself." She reminded him gently.

Max blushed remembering how he had insisted on checking her out himself, with his powers to feel any of her pain. When he had found only minor soreness he had felt relieved.

"Yeah. But how are you feeling emotionally? I mean, it kinda just happened." He said and put his hands in his jean pockets feeling a little worried. Liz smiled and put her hands on his face.

"Max. It happened like that because we didn't think. We just did what we felt was right. Max I love you and I know you love me. I'm fine, I'm great!" Liz whispered excitedly.

"I do love you Liz. I'll see you in the morning right?" he asked, as he kissed her once more, but pulled back before she could deepen the kiss. He did not trust himself. He was already hard for her again.

"Yeah…" then she laughed out loud but quickly covered it with her hand. Her eyes wide with humor.

"What?" Max asked with a smile. He loved seeing Liz's eye light up from happiness.

"I don't know how I am going to be able to concentrate in Biology tomorrow!" she giggled again.

Max grinned as she finally realized that. "Tell me about it. I'll be hiding behind my books or under the table for the rest of the semester with a hard on." He admitted and watched Liz blush. He loved teasing her.

"Good night my Liz." He whispered and left.

************************

The next day, Liz was already seated in the Biology room, waiting for Max. When the door opened she looked up expectantly but then saw it was Pam Troy and one of her friends.

"Oh please, you are SO pathetic. The way you drool over Max Evans is so un-cool. You are making all of us women look bad. Besides, you shouldn't beg when you're not wanted, it just looks pathetic and sad." Pam said as she sat down behind Liz.

Her friend giggled and Liz just turned back toward the front, ignoring them. She hid the smile on her face. Nothing Pam said could hurt her today. Max loved her and she didn't care what they thought, as long as she knew otherwise.

Max had heard Pam's cruel remark as he had held the door open to let a few girls in ahead of him. He frowned, and then covering the front of him with his biology book, he entered the room and went straight for Liz.

Liz smiled slightly when she saw him, but then her eyes widened when she saw the intent in his eyes.

Max put his book down on his side of the table, then leaned over Liz as she sat on her stool, and laid a deep kiss on her. Then he was pulling her up against him and out of her seat.

Liz didn't even hear the class' whistles or shouts, the blood was pounding in her ears too hard. All Liz could do was hang on as Max ravished her mouth.

When Max finally let Liz go, he stood back and smiled. "Hi." He said with a grin and a wicked twinkle in his eyes.

Liz laughed at his reckless move, and then blushed when she heard the whistles and cheers finally.

Max sat down quickly and hid the lower half of his body under the table. He was never going to be able to think of this class the same way. But he felt really good when he noticed Pam Troy all stiff and unhappy behind them.

The bell rang as their teacher stepped into the room. "Sorry I'm late class. I guess it does happen once in awhile." She smiled as she glanced at Liz.

Then she went to her desk at the front of the room and opened it to put her purse in. Then she opened the middle drawer and froze.

Liz frowned and glanced at Max. They had taken the paper out of there. Max looked straight ahead not meeting Liz's eyes. Hers narrowed at him.

When Ms. Hardy removed a sheet of paper and her face turned red, Liz gasped, and she heard Pam Troy start to laugh.

"You are SO dead, Parker." Pam whispered with pleasure.

Ms Hardy walked down the isle toward them. Liz could only stare and hold her breath, but then she released it again when Ms. Hardy walked past her.

"Pam Troy. I would like to see you out in the hall please. Class get out your work from yesterday and finish up your project." She said in a harsh voice as she walked out the door with a baffled Pam.

Liz looked to Max with a questioning look and saw him smiling as he got out his work from yesterday.

"Max Evans!" Liz said realizing what had happened. "You didn't!" she said but knew he had.

Max just chucked. "She deserved it." He said and winked. Liz tried not to laugh at the pure pleasure she saw in Max's eyes. Her Knight-in-Shining Armor. ****************

That night Liz paced her room as she waited for Max. After spending the rest of Biology with images of what they had done the night before running through both Liz and Max's minds, and the hot looks they had exchanged, Liz was still humming. Throughout the whole day, Liz's body had been humming with memories of the night before. She didn't remember getting through the rest of the day. All she remembered was Max kissing her as he left her at the Crashdown to go to work.

"Tonight." He had whispered.

Liz had finished her shift, and since she knew she wouldn't be able to concentrate on her homework, she took a long bath and pampered and lotioned herself for Max.

Now it was after 8, and she felt like she was going to jump out of her skin if she didn't see him soon.

When there was a knock on her door she almost jumped through the ceiling.

"Liz honey, Max is here to work on that biology project." Her mother peeped her head in to Liz's room.

Liz went over to the project she had set up. "Um yeah, can you send him in mom, we'll work in here." She said trying to sound calm.

Liz jumped up and ran to Max as he came in and closed the door behind him.

Then they were in each other's arms and Max walked them to the bed without taking his lips from Liz's.

They fell back on the bed, with Max catching himself before he fell completely on her.

Liz giggled and Max sat up. "You have the darndest affect on me Liz." He smiled ruefully.

When Liz sat forward and tried to capture his lips again, Max jumped off the bed.

"Maybe it wasn't such a good idea me coming here. Your parents are right in the other room." He swore and raked a hand through his hair.

Max, they think we are working on biology." Liz smiled but crossed her legs and sat back on the bed watching him pace.

She just loved watching Max move. He was so sleek and graceful like a tiger. And she remembered how he had looked last night, leaning over her, his body slick with passion and glistening in the moonlight shining through the windows. "Let's do something else. Watch TV or something." Max said and looked around desperately for one of Liz's movies on her shelf.

Liz smiled. She was okay with that. She would be happy just cuddling with Max.

Liz sat back on the bed and propped some pillows up, and slid over for Max to join after he had slipped a tape in the machine.

"Behave yourself Ms. Parker." Max grinned and teased as he kicked off his sneakers and climbed on the bed next to her.

Liz giggled and nodded. Then, when the movie started, Max put his arm around Liz and she snuggled up against him to watch the movie in his arms.

When she realized what movie it was she laughed out loud.

"What?" he asked. It was obvious he didn't know what the movie was about.

"Nothing." Liz smiled and snuggled back into Max's arms.

As the movie 'American Pie' began, Liz settled back knowing it wouldn't be long before Max and her would be making out again.

Max didn't know, but the whole premise was about three teenage boys trying to lose their virginity before they graduated high school. It was hilarious, but it also was full of sexual jokes and nudity to get Max going. She thought.

Not twenty minutes into the movie, Max and Liz were locked in a hot embrace. Max's kisses were intoxicating, and just as his hand slid up under her sweater there was a knock on the door and it opened.

Max jumped back, but not in enough time. Mrs. Parker raised an eyebrow at finding her daughter in bed with her boyfriend, in a heavy making out session.

Max's face was red, and Liz swallowed. She too, was blushing, but tried to fake like nothing had happened.

"Mom, you wanted something? She asked, calmly straightening her sweater and trying to look everywhere but at her mother or Max.

"Well…I wanted to know if you two needed anything… but I guess not." She stumbled, trying to think how to handle the situation. In all of Liz's sixteen years, her mother had never had to worry about Liz when it came to boys and dating. Liz was always so level headed, and casual about her dates. Now, faced with her first confrontation with her daughter after catching her making out with Max Evans on her bed, Mrs. Parker tried not to smile. She remembered when her mother had caught her the first time. Liz's mother started back out of the room. "Well, when you're done with the movie I think Max should head home. You both have school tomorrow." Liz's mom said.

Then she opened the door wide and met both Max and Liz's flushed faces.

"I think I'll open this for you, you two look a little flushed and it is awfully hot in here." And with a knowing smile, she was gone.

Liz met Max's amused eyes, and laughed.

"From now on, we only watch movies in the living room." Max warned and pulled Liz back into his arms and tried to quiet her laughter.

"Watch the movie Ms. Parker." Max cleared his throat.

This only set Liz off again.

THE END

Part 3 | Index
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.