FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Biology Lessons"
Part 3a
by Linda
Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, just borrowing 'em. Promise to put 'em back the way I got 'em.
Summary: Liz's archenemy, Pam Troy, gets a hold of something that could get Liz in a lot of trouble with their biology teacher. To prevent this, Liz needs to get back into the biology classroom at night. Guess who offers her help?
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: In answer to a Challenge by: Crazy12687 1. Max and Liz *NC-17* 2. M/L have to have sex on the biology table, the 1 that they sit at 3. Max spends the night at Liz's house, while watching American Pie 4. Liz's parents catch them making out on her bed & 5. This takes place after the balance
Max needed no more. He inched forward, and then touched the tip of his tongue to that tempting little bud that parted her soft petal-like flesh. The first taste of Liz was like a drug. Max needed more. He felt and tasted the liquid that he produced every time he touched her. He was lost. Lost to the sounds of Liz sobbing her pleasure, and the tastes and scents of her all around him.

He ran his tongue full length down between her petals and was so drunk that he couldn't stop. Max continued to taste and caress Liz until she exploded not once but twice. Max didn't want to stop. Making Liz feel this good was making him feel just as good. He could do this all night.

But Liz had other ideas. She gently pulled him up from his knees, and pulled him back into her arms.

They both gasped when their lower bodies touched, flesh to flesh for the first time. Max was hard again, having achieved that status again not to long after he had taken his first look at Liz, never mind tasted her.

Liz opened her legs wider and started rubbing against him. She wanted Max. She wanted all of him. Her body was screaming for his, and she knew his was screaming for hers as well.

Max knew he was so close to taking Liz. But the thought of protecting her gave him the strength to pull back for a second.

"Liz baby, we can't. I…I don't have anything to protect you with." He said with shear agony in his voice.

"Shhh…" Liz reassured him, loving him even more at that moment for his constant concern for her. She kissed his face lightly, skimming her lips over every inch of that face that she adored.

"I'm on the pill Max. I have been for over a year. I don't have a regular cycle." She explained.

She felt Max suck in his breath, knowing that there was nothing to stop them now. It was the first time for both of them, so they didn't need the added protection for diseases. Nothing was standing in Max's way of loving Liz completely. And here she was her beautiful body, stretched out naked on the biology table, waiting for him. Needing him as he needed her.

Liz caressed his chest as he stood over her, and he groaned again. Her hot little hands were to die for. Especially when they started down his chest, past his stomach, and reached for his throbbing hardness that was already at the entrance to her own heat.

Max wanted to make sure Liz was ready, and slid a hand between them and eased a finger up between her flesh again, and this time gently, slowly eased a finger inside Liz.

She was so tight, so hot and so wet. Max thought he was going to lose it right then. But he clenched down on his jaw and worked at pleasing Liz. Easing the way for her a little. For he knew it would be painful for her, this first time. If Liz had asked him, he would have stopped no matter what. He did not want to ever hurt her. But he could feel her need and knew it was as great at his own.

He eased a finger in and out of her soft wetness, until Liz was moving her hips with him.

He continued to kiss her, making her drunk with the kisses he knew did that to her, and his hand gently preparing her body for his.

When Max knew Liz was as ready as she ever would be, he removed his hand and slowly guided his huge aching shaft to her.

Max just rubbed the outside of her flesh, parting her petals with his own aching flesh, gathering up her liquid and then slowly, gently, he slid into Liz, one inch at a time.

He watched for any signs of pain from Liz, and knew she was feeling the fullness, and the stretching, but not any severe pain.

Liz was watching him as he watched her. Their eyes blazing with love for each other. Max was the gentlest guy she knew. She was so lucky to have him.

As he continued to fill her, Liz's own need built higher. And she could feel Max's need as well. This only heightened hers all the more.

When he reached the fragile membrane that blocked his way, he stopped. He was sweating from holding back from instinctively doing what he body was screaming for him to do. He clenched his jaw, his hands on either side of her body, as he held himself over her, not wanting to crush her, or to push though the final barrier that would cause her the pain.

Liz did it for him. She looked up into his sweaty face, and the hair that clung to his forehead now from sweat, and his hard clenched, beautiful jaw, and loved him so much her heart hurt.

She slid her hands down his back, over his firm, strong buttocks and pushed him down into her as she pushed up.

They both cried out as the final barrier gave way, and Max was fully in her. He stayed completely still, kissing her face and taking her mouth, as she got used to the fullness of him.

Liz could feel Max filling her, and could feel him throbbing in her. She was in awe at what was happening. She and Max were making love! Max was filling her up. He was inside her!

Max lifted his head and smiled that dimple smile at her, feeling the same giddy feeling of disbelief.

Here he was, fully sheathed in Liz Parker, the girls of his dreams. And on their biology table no less!

"I love you Liz Parker." Max groaned with deep emotion and swallowed the lump in his throat.

Liz let her tears fall, as she caressed his face with her eyes and her hand. "I love you too Max Evans."

Then Max leaned down again and took her mouth, as Liz started moving her body. At the movement and Liz's inner caress around his whole throbbing flesh, he began to move.

Max slid slowly in and out of Liz at first. Making sure she could take him, and that she was not experiencing any pain.

Other than the fullness and the light sting of soreness, Liz was in heaven. Moving with Max above her, she was the happiest girl in the universe. Here she had her Max, loving her, kissing her again with the same passion and motion as his body. Liz opened her mouth and legs wider, giving Max the freedom of all of her.

Max continued to caress her mouth with the same strokes as his body. He was lost in Liz. He was only aware of his pleasure and hers. For he could feel it. And he knew she could feel his. It fueled their fire to the brink of a major explosion.

When Max felt Liz nearing her peak, he slid a hand between them again, found her nub, and rubbed a finger back and fourth over it. He didn't know how he knew to do that, but he did. And then he started to move faster, his own orgasm not far away.

He took his mouth from Liz's and just looked at her. He wanted to watch her when she exploded for him. His eyes burned with love for her, and he watched as Liz's little breaths became little puffs of air as she neared her own release.

"Come on Liz… come on honey." He coaxed. He wanted that final gift from Liz. He refused to go over without her.

Liz felt his own peak seconds away, and felt him holding back, and she met his eyes, and gave the last of herself to Max. She arched up, and let go, grabbing Max's wrists as they were on either side of her hips, and watched his final thrusts as well.

When they exploded together, both of them saw nothing but blinding white light and then the colors of the rainbow.

Part 2 | Index | Part 4
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.