FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"Always and Forever"
Part 7
by Linda
Disclaimer: Don't own 'em, just borrowing 'em. I'll return 'em the way I found 'em.
Summary: Lots of my faithful readers wanted to know what happens to the eight kids in the end. What do Liz and Max's parents say when they tell them they are pregnant? Do they tell any of the parents that Max, Michael and Isabel are Aliens? Does Liz safely deliver the babies? What about the other couples? And what about Nasedo? For he's still out there...somewhere...
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: If you haven't read my previous stories, "Us Six Against the World" or "Sense of Completion", it is recommended before reading this one. This is the last in the Trilogy. And, to make the time frame work in my story I have to make my characters start the timetable with Max saving Liz in their junior year, instead of their sophomore year of high school. Hey, what can I say? Author's license.. ;-)
"Mom," Isabel whispered.

Diane saw the hope and joy on her daughter's face and her heart went out to her, her beautiful baby girl. Diana held out arms that were aching to hold Isabel. Max had told her how badly Isabel had wanted to tell her all these years, and that it'd been him that had made her hold back.

Isabel half laughed, half sobbed as she rushed forward into her mother's arms. As they closed around her she closed her eyes and smiled with such relief. Her mom knew, accepted and still loved her. She had known it, but to actually have it come true. No more hiding every little thing for her. No more having to watch every single movement and word she said.

Diane held Isabel and felt her own tears overflow. Isabel had always been the daughter Diane had wished for, but there had always been one barrier she hadn't understood or been able to cross. And now it was gone.

Isabel stepped back and wiped her tears. Then she smiled at her mom and the two of them went into the living room to sit and talk.

Isabel curled her legs up under her on the couch and sighed. A REAL mother daughter talk, finally! She thought happily. " I KNEW you would be okay with this. I told Max he didn't have to be afraid."

Diane took Isabel's hand and smiled at her. "Your brother was wrong, but his fears were strong. I'm just glad I was able to overcome them finally."

"Oh Mom...do you know how many times I wanted to share things with you? Something funny that I'd do or Max would do and then remembered I couldn't. Oh, and the fun we can have with nail polish and lip stick!" Isabel laughed with a sparkle gleaming in her eyes.

Diane laughed and raised an eyebrow. "Really? Do tell."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So neither one of you got grounded or anything?" Maria asked, still surprised at how well both sets of parents had taken the news.

Liz shook her head and smiled. "Maria it was unbelievable, although I think Max's mom kept Mr. Evans from exploding at first." She teased and hugged Max's arm as they sat at a table with the others.

Max grinned lazily at her, and just kept playing with the ring on Liz's finger. He was still amazed that she was going to be his. And now the whole world would know.

"And the wedding? Oh my God! When is it?" Maria suddenly asked realizing it couldn't be too far away.

"Well, it's next weekend. We're just going to have a quiet little ceremony but I still want you to be my maid of honor Maria." Liz said seriously. Then grinned when Maria's eyes filled with tears.

"Oh my God girl! You know I've always got your back. Come here." She swallowed and the two stood and hugged.

"Two weddings?" Michael mumbled and rolled his eyes. He shifted in the chair and groaned.

Cassie came back from the bathroom and sat back down next to Kyle. She smiled at the two girls hugging and crying. "What'd I miss?" she asked the three guys who were still seated.

Before the guys could respond, Liz turned back around to the table and grinned at Cassie. "Cassie could you be a bride's maid? I want you and Isabel to be my bride's maids." She asked excitedly. She was pulled back down by Max and he began playing with her hand and ring again. He was in his own little world, just loving listening to Liz's excitement and how her face just glowed.

Kyle stared at Max, smirked, and then nudged Michael. When Michael looked at Kyle, he nodded his head toward Max.

Michael smirked as well, and grinning asked, "So Max. A week huh? How did the parents take that you wanted to be together for the next week?"

Liz frowned and gave a frustrated look, as Max answered. "They didn't take it at all. We didn't ask them. We think we should wait the one week." He gave a small smile.

Liz rolled her eyes and gently slapped Max's arm with the hand he wasn't playing with. "We?" she stressed to Max.

Max grinned and ducked his head to hide his blush. "Okay, me. I just wanted it to be special. You know, if we weren't together together from now until the wedding." He explained.

The guys laughed and Maria and Cassie looked at him with awe and as if he wasn't for real.

"Don't even think about that for us!" Michael said seeing Maria's romantic dreamy smile.

"Oh really?" Maria raised an eyebrow and turned her look on Michael. "Says who?"

Michael was relieved when they were interrupted and he didn't have to respond. He knew that look.

"So Liz, you sound like you're more upset about the ah...week apart than Max does?" Kyle teased.

Liz pouted and met Max's amused eyes. "Well SOME of us have cravings! You try going a whole week without totally big cravings that drive you crazy."

"I've been doing it for years." Max whispered in her ear and then nipped at it.

Liz gasped and felt her blood turn to fire, and her body come alive. She almost moaned aloud at how badly she needed Max right then.

Max pulled back and stared at Liz. He felt her need and his own body hardened instantly in response. Max was almost dizzy with how fast he had responded. He swallowed and wondered if he'd made such a good decision after all. But then he took a deep breath and with a tight jaw, he fought his lust for his fiance. One week, just one week. He told himself over and over.

Liz could hear him and she smirked knowing how useless it would be when she got through with him. She wanted him and had no intention of waiting a week. With a smile that looked serene, she leaned her chin on her hand and started talking to Maria and Cassie about what they should wear next week. But in reality her mind was on the seduction of the hunk next to her.

She slid her hand out of Max's and then put her hand under the table and rested it on her thigh. Then when she felt Max start to relax, she slid her hand up high on his hard thigh.

When Max jumped, they all stopped talking and looked at him. All except Liz who sat still looking across at the girls, with a serene smile still on her lips.

Max took Liz's wandering hand back in his and shoved her out of the booth. "Excuse us." Max cleared his throat and led Liz to the back of the restaurant.

"Now there goes a man who's going to have to eat his words." Michael smirked, having seen the determined smile on Liz's face, and the hard flush of passion on Max's face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Liz--" Max started to lecture when they got to the back.

Liz interrupted him by putting her arms around him, leaning completely in to him and smiling up at him. She nipped at his lower lip and her tongue snuck out to take a taste of his wonderful bottom lip. "Max, let's go for a drive." She whispered in his ear and started nibbling on that as well.

Max clenched his jaw and taking a deep breath, he gently pulled Liz's arms from around his neck and held her a little away from him. Then he gave her a serious look hoping to dissuade her. "Liz Parker, didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with fire." He tried to tease, but was seriously trying to keep to his decision.

Liz looked up at him with her big doe eyes and smiled. "But you're so much fun to play with Max. I love getting burned by you." She whispered and nipped at his chin.

Max backed up and laughed. She was totally being irrational and seducing him right in front of the kitchen staff. He adored her and couldn't resist her play. He took her hand, then threw her over his shoulder and laughed when he heard her squeak. Then he tapped her bottom and told her to behave.

"Max! What do you think you're doing?" Liz shrieked when she realized he was heading out the front of the store, and back into the crowd of customers and friends.

"Taking you for that drive." Max said in a determined but cheerful voice and saluted to their friends who were staring at them from the table as he walked by.

When he got to the jeep he started to put her down but her words stopped him. "Put me down this minute!" she demanded all flustered. Max smiled at her adorable affronted behavior and the wonderful position he had her in.

"You wanted to play with fire?" he said in a low growl and nipped her butt quickly where it was right on his shoulder. Then as she shrieked again, he set her down gently in the passenger seat of the jeep and then leaned in and before she could say anything, he put his hot open mouth on hers.

Liz was lost. She whimpered and her arms clung around Max's neck as she opened her own hot mouth more, letting him ravish hers with his tongue and teeth.

When Liz tried to get on her knees to get closer to him, Max finally stepped back, unhooked her arms from around his neck, and gently placed them on her lap.

"Hold that thought." He said in a hoarse voice and ran around the other side and started up the jeep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz was burning up. She needed to touch Max. Every fiber of her being was calling out to him and she couldn't wait. She knew Max was driving out of town as fast as possible and yet still keeping them relatively safe, but she needed to touch him now.

Liz leaned closer to him and saw his hard jaw clenched as he tried to concentrate on driving out of town. His hands were gripping the wheel and his own chest was heaving with his own wants and needs.

Liz licked her lips and couldn't wait. She slid a hand up his thigh and let it rest at the top, not going any further. Her breathing was as short as Max's and she leaned into him and kissed his jaw and nipped at his ear.

"Liz. God honey if you want me to get us out of town without having an accident please!" He begged in a raspy voice and tried to swallow back a groan.

Liz breathed in his ear. "I can't wait...I need you."

Max clenched the wheel tighter and prayed that she kept her hand where it was on his thigh or he might not make it far enough out of town.

When Liz sat back again in her seat he sighed, but looked over at her quickly when she laid her head on his lap and sighed.

Max felt his heart clench with love for his hot passionate woman and the mother of his children, and he placed one hand on her head and glided his hand through her soft silky hair. He could stay like this forever.

When Max knew they were out far enough he looked behind him in the mirror, saw that the road was clear, and pulled off of the road and drove into the desert several hundred feet until they were behind some shrubs and had some semblance of privacy.

Max stopped the car, and met Liz's hooded; passion glazed eyes as she sat up and he leaned down and ravaged her mouth again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz collapsed against Max and just lay there limply in his arms trying to catch her breath. She could fell Max's own heaving chest against her cheek, and she smiled as she felt his lips kiss the top of her head, and his hand run down the back of her head, and through her hair.

"I love you so much Max." Liz whispered, her throat hoarse from her screams of pleasure, and looked up so that Max could meet her eyes.

"I adore you Liz Parker, soon to be Evans." He rasped back and took her mouth, this time for a sweet, gentle kiss. "Now I have a favor to ask." He said softly against her hair.

Liz looked up at him and smiled serenely, still in a haze from their lovemaking. "Anything." She whispered and brushed her lips across his neck.

"One week." He said.

Liz sat up and met his quiet eyes. "It really means that much to you?" she asked just as seriously now.

Max gave a one sided smile, surprised himself at how much it did mean to him. "Yeah. I don't know why, but I want to wait the one week." He sounded surprised himself.

Liz looked over his beautiful face and knew she would do anything for him. "Okay Max Evans, one week. But then you are all mine." She whispered against his mouth as she rubbed her lips against his.

"Forever." He promised and opened his mouth and deepened their kiss.

Part 6 | Index | Part 8
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.