FanFic - Crashdown After Hours
"A Twist of Fate"
Part 32
by Anne Baker
Disclaimer: They’re not mine. The characters of Roswell belong to Melinda Metz, the WB, Jason Katims, and all the wonderful people who we all love for starting this wonderful story. I’m just borrowing them! The quotes are from “Watershed” by Indigo Girls. Go girls! (Amy shook my hand! That’s my one claim to fame of the summer while y’all were meeting Jason!)
Summary: It's Freshman year, and a certain dream couple starts to eye each other! What would happen if the couples got together Frosh year instead of Sophomore year?
Category: After Hours
Rating: NC-17
Authors Note: Dedication: Thanks to my whole Roswell family for being so supportive and loving to me. Particularly Mel, Celeste, Patti, Jez, Linda, Anne M, and the whole diehard family!
Max shivered at the hungry look in his love’s eyes, as Liz turned her gaze on him, running it up and down his body, slowing over the lump standing out obviously in his lower region. He couldn’t help trembling as he waited for her to make a move, but she didn’t. She just sat there staring at him…and the look in her eyes. God it drove him nuts. He grew even harder, if that was possible.

Everytime our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

“Max.” Liz breathed out finally, stilling the long period of silent waiting. “Take off your shirt.”

“Take off my-?” Max asked desperately, his mind still processing her request. “Yeah.” He agreed, his hands moving to reach under his T-shirt and pull it over his head, exposing his hard, muscular torso to her. He discarded it beside him on the floor, and stared at Liz, waiting for her next move.

“Now your jeans.” She ordered, watching as he fumbled with the button, his hands unwilling to listen to the instructions of his brain, as he shook with need and desire. Finally he wrestled the button open and the fly down, and he stood beside the bed where Liz lay, pushing his jeans to the floor and stepping out of them.

Max watched as Liz pushed herself up, and slid over so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed, facing him standing there waiting. Slowly she stood opposite him, and reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck, and pulling his lips down to hers.

The kiss was hungry, and filled with desire, as Liz mimicked with her tongue everything she wanted him to do to her, with slow, languid stroked in his mouth. Max moaned against her lips, causing Liz to pull away, and push him down onto the bed.

In an instant, Liz was straddling him, with nothing except Max’s thin boxers separating his manhood from her heat. Max moaned loudly, uncertain whether it was initiated from the closeness of her body, or the feeling of her soft, hot hands kneading his chest.

Her hands roamed down his body, finally settling on the elastic edge of his boxers, halting, as she pushed her own body further down, pulling his boxers down his body behind her, until she finally reached the edge of the bed, standing and discarding his final layer to the side.

He lay there on the bed, stretched out in all his glory, chest heaving with desire, desperately trying to regain enough control to make it good for Liz. Max knew, without a doubt, that if handled wrong he would loose it all right there…and she hadn’t even touched him yet.

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you, it just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life, with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you

Liz seemed to understand Max’s lack of control, so she sat on her knees beside him, waiting as he took long, deep breaths, trying to slow down his racing pulse, and calm down his overly excited body.

Unable to stand no physical contact with Max, Liz covered his hand with her own, gently rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb, as she waited patiently for him. She knew instantly through their connection when Max was ready for her, and she snuggled up beside him, locking their lips together in a slow, sweet, but passionate kiss.

Max closed his eyes and abandoned himself to the kiss, absorbing his mind with the feeling of Liz’s body pressed up against the side of him, her lips pressing down hungrily on his own…he couldn’t wait anymore. Max needed to loose himself deep inside of his love.

In an instant Max managed to flip them so that he was on top, regaining control of them moment. Once more, his lips fused with Liz’s in a hot embrace, before he pulled away and whispered in her ear.

“I love you.”

Liz’s eyes flew open, looking up to meet Max’s hot eyes, staring deeply into her own. He said those three special words to her time and time again, but somehow every time it still took her by surprise. She couldn’t believe that someone as amazing as Max Evans had chosen her…but somehow it had happened, and there they were, about to make love to one another for the second time, pledging their hearts, minds, and souls to one another again.

“I love you too.” Liz replied silently, yet somehow Max still managed to hear her as if she had spoken aloud, the intensity of the moment mixing with their body contact strengthening the connection. He stared down at Liz in shock, still amazed by the intensity of their love for each other, and was unsurprised to see tears of joy shining in her eyes.

Max’s entire body trembled with desire, when Liz’s hot little hand circled around him, leading him to the caverns of her womanhood.

Slowly he entered her, inch by inch, wanting to prolong it, desperate to make it beautiful and perfect for her, just like the first time. And then they were connected as completely as they could be…body, mind, and soul.

The smell of you skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me, baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time everytime
I wanna spend the whole night in your eyes

They felt each other’s feelings as if they were their own…weren’t they their own? At this very moment, was there any difference between Max and Liz? Or were they one person…one soul, one heart, one body. One mind.

Together as one they set a rhythm, as Max slowly trust in and out of Liz, and she met every thrust with one of her own. Liz’s breathing grew raspy, as she arched her back up, digging her shoulders into the bed, desperately trying to be closer to Max. Max couldn’t keep his lips off of her, as they roamed her body, expertly gracing every inch of her with sweet kisses, from her face, to her throat, shoulders, and eventually her chest.

The tension built within them until they knew that they were reaching their peak, and then as one, they exploded into one another, riding the most intense waves of pleasure either of them had ever experienced together, as one.

As the waves slowed, Max collapsed down onto Liz, trembling from the experience, and burying his head into the nape of her neck, smelling the sweet scent of her hair, and running his lips over her lovingly.

Every little thing that you do
I'm so love with you
It just keeps getting better
I wanna spend the rest of my life, with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Oh, every little thing that you do
Baby I'm amazed by you...

It took a few minutes for them to calm down enough to think clearly again, and Max rolled off of Liz, settling to the side of her, as she turned towards him, and pressed her lips against his own. They lost themselves in the kiss, as they kissed each other passionately, hungrily.

“Max…” Liz whispered, pulling away from him. “Thank you…I really needed you tonight.”

“Shh..” Max hushed her, pressing a finger against her lips. “It’s okay. I wanted it just as much as you did.”

“I wish you could stay.” She sighed wistfully.

“So do I.” Max responded immediately, “But we can’t risk it, Liz…if your parents lost their trust in me…I can’t let that happen. I need you too much…”

Liz nodded. “I know…I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Definitely…you know I’ll be here for you.”

Max crawled out of bed, and searched the floor for his clothes, pulling them on, and heading to the window.

“Goodnight Max…I love you.”

“I love you too, Liz…forever.”

Part 31 | Index | Part 33
Max/Liz | Michael/Maria | Alex/Isabel | UC Couples | Valenti | Other | Poetry | Crossovers | AfterHours
Crashdown is maintained by and . Design by Goldenboy.
Copyright © 1999-2004 Web Media Entertainment.
No infringement intended.